Call of Duty - Modern Warfare (2019)

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by the_antipop, May 31, 2019.

1. rthy

rthy Member

the fuk with these 10gb updates every other week...

When i switched from cable to nbn, my ping went from 5-10 to 20-50
    As long as your frames dont dip under 30fps just work on your aim.
    Seems like people have picked up their game recently with full auto m4 headshotsfrom across the map and tracing you through walls...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
    Azzan likes this.
  2. Azzan

Azzan Member

Totally agree, 20+GB update every week(or every other week) is fkin retarded.. it's taking me forever to download(~900KB/s with TPG NBN, started ~hour ago and only ~60% done).

lol I already know my kdr sucks dude.. but think I can get ~0.8-1.0 without too much problem if I play very cautiously.. (i'm too impatient for CoD MP i think)
    My kdr and accuracy was way better in Crysis 2/3 (~1.8-1.9 kdr, ~33-35% accuracy)

Cool, I'm gonna try P90 now.. only used M4 so far(since my initial rape) cos I wanted to get all the upgrades for M4. But think my M4 is ~lvl20 now so I'll try P90.

Anyway meanwhile we can watch the fps god's gameplay(Toxjq). :)

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
  3. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

I think my m4 is like 70. Lol

p90 I’ve got to like 30

4. Azzan

Azzan Member

wow you must be like lvl100+ in MP.. jelly. :(

anyway f u Activision Blizzard.. wtf 20+GB patch every week. i've been downloading for past 2-2.5hrs and still only ~75%. ><
    [​IMG]

5. rthy

rthy Member

I hope thats not NBN speeds

6. Azzan

Azzan Member

7. Azzan

Azzan Member

Hmm had another mp session(4 games) and tried P90 and it wasn't too bad.. (got 1.5kdr on one game, ~1kdr on two games iirc)
    FYI you can check your stats on Barracks/Records in MP.
    [​IMG]
    It's better than https://my.callofduty.com cos you can also compare diff stats with ppl on your friend list etc.
    [​IMG]

Don't like my lousy w/l ratio(cos unfair disadvantage since I'm not playing that well) but I really fkin hate campers with sniper rifle(usually miles away hiding next to window/corner surrounded by teammates).. and think I generally play much better on small/medium maps cos less campers.

Anyway got 146 average fps after 4 games(one large map, 3 medium maps) @ 1440p max(without ray tracing).
    [​IMG]
    If you want to use Rivatuner+Afterburner to check the average fps, then just start em before you run the game then have a long MP session(3+ games) without any break and don't change the graphics settings.. cos your fps(and average fps) will drop each time you wait in menu.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
  8. Azzan

Azzan Member

MP is pretty fun.. accidentally leveled up wrong submachine gun(Aug instead P90) but even Aug is better than M4 imo.
    Now I don't really have problem getting 0.8+ kdr on small/medium maps(2.25 kdr on match is my new record) but hate large maps suited for campers..
    Seriously fk campers and the ugly sand palace map(and also big map with bridge). >< I'm just gonna auto quit if I get that fked up map from now on..

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
  9. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

haha

Yeah i'm actually leveling a few different guns now.

I'm also only level 65 :D

Started trying out the MP7 last night. It's a really good gun, but holy fuck its recoil is insane! It should have a burst option. Otherwise, it's full auto or single shot.

Also Azzan, whats your Bnet? I'll add you and we can have a few games?

Are you playing Hardcore or normal?

10. Azzan

Azzan Member

Hmm I'm level 22 now and just started to level up P90(not sure if I like it more than M4 yet, accuracy seems to be worse than Aug? and laser + hip fire combo is useless for me unless I practice hip fire).
    I'm gonna level up P90 to ~15 to see if it's any good but otherwise I'll just stick with Aug(starter submachine gun) which is my fav weapon so far.
    I wanna try assault rifle(M13, Scar, AK-47) but they are all locked until you reach level 39-53. :(

OV3RL0RD#1135 - I'm online atm. Think I've only played normal so far but I don't mind trying out hardcore(is that one without the radar and other buff?).

11. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

Hardcore is good. Press R when filtering quick play.

Don't confuse it with realism like I did.

ChinoPD and Madengineer like this.
  12. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

I find the M4 best with the GI Reflex sight. Laser and hip fire sucks. Accuracy is really good when ADS'ing

The P90 is great for rapid fire close quarter. The Aug is a better mid range Sub.

Scar is really good too, AK is absolute trash.

Do you have a Mic?

13. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

IMO I wouldn't do hardcore at a low level. Yeah you'll get more experience, but a lot of the hardcore players are really kitted out. You need decent weapons with the majority unlocked, as there is a lot of instant kills. (3 shots max and you're dead no matter the range/gun).

Headshots with pistols are super common.

Hell, even a mid body shot with the 357 and you're gone.

Azzan I also sent you a friend request. I'm going to be playing the majority of today. :D

14. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

Hardcore is actually easier though 1 to 2 bullet kills. Easier to die though too I guess.

15. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Much easier to die. And no. I don’t think it’s an easier mode.

16. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

In older cods it was especially where TTK was higher so needed to control recoil/aim a little more. This one they die soon as u shoot basically so it's more about reaction speeds.

In previous cods if someone stuffed aim a little and shot you from behind you had time to do a quick 180c and kill em. No chance for that in hardcore.

Same in battlefield. More noobs play hardcore as snipers 1 hit body kill.

17. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Cause realistically a 1 shot will kill you :D

18. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

Even though not a huge amount of recoil, hc is easier to kill someone as your recoil/spray can kill much quicker.

Been a many discussions on it and HC is actually favourable for noobs. Especially campy ones.

Madengineer likes this.
  19. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Come play then ya noob ;)

I wish they’d make a hardcore shoothouse tbh.

20. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

GMG has it with 8% discount LUL... that's a bullshit discount.

ChinoPD likes this.