Call of Duty - Modern Warfare (2019)

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by the_antipop, May 31, 2019.

1. ChinoPD

ChinoPD Member

If you enjoyed the earlier CODS, yes, this one is actually very good and I’m a picky kent in terms of games.

Madengineer likes this.
  2. Mathuisella

Mathuisella Member

downloading it now :) ( at my uni with much faster internet than what i have at home, even though i'm limited by my laptops wifi card to then transfer to my home desktop PC )

Would love to play with other OCAU people, feel free to say hi or pm me your cod/steam name and we can play :)

ChinoPD likes this.
  3. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

Madengineer can add you to the OCAU official clan aka regiment. This allows you to directly text chat to any other online members and if you party up during the happy hour, 6pm AEST? you get double XP.

ChinoPD likes this.
  4. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
    walker_2003 likes this.
  5. Mathuisella

Mathuisella Member

but it was on steam. under COD modern warfare remastered right,,,, right :'(

6. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

No :( Not Remastered :( That's a 1:1 remake of the original CoD Modern Warfare released in 2009. What everybody is playing now is CoD Modern Warfare 2019 :(

Thankfully you can get a refund from Steam for the game.

7. mtw

mtw Member

What is everyone's go-to loadout in Warzone?

I'm in the process of levelling the Grau. I'm still undecided if it is better than the M4A1.

M4A1: Monolithic, Corvus barrel, Thermal Hybrid optic, Merc foregrip, Stippled Grip

8. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Grau isn't better than the M4. Doesn't have the stability, no matter the equip.

9. Mathuisella

Mathuisella Member

what's this warzone thing ?

10. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

M4 with no sight, no stock, monolithic, 60 mag cpl others so if comes up quick. And ax50 kitted to come up quick as it can but also have best range and velocity. I try get second loadout with ghost perk in place of overkill.

150 player free battle royale.

11. Mathuisella

Mathuisella Member

holy crap haha.

also, downloading the game now at uni on laptop to an external HDD caddy, then will reinstall the SSD in desktop PC when i get home after it's done. My Wifi cars is letting me down.

I'm synced to the wifi access point at 300Mb/s, but actual transfer maxed out at 17MB/s Damn Wifi -N and not having an AC card :'(

walker_2003 likes this.
  12. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Ignore it. Novelty wears off super quickly.

13. ChinoPD

ChinoPD Member

I hope you refunded Mathu! Don’t delay, so you can get the money back. The DL Is going to take a while depending on your connection. Some people enjoy war zone, give a try and see for yourself. I prefer the organised chaos of the traditional MP :lol:

14. Mathuisella

Mathuisella Member

I put in the request on steam. I have 0 hours played time, so yeah it should be okay.

I'm currently getting 2019 one on blizzards downloader ( battle net) 5GB to go, man what a download. 4 hours.... Even on the university's connection where it maxed out my wifi card at 17MB/s ( NBN FTTP maxes out at 100Mbit so download would be about 10MB/s ?? )

I should be online playing in about 30 minutes :D PM guys if you want to squad up :D

ChinoPD likes this.
  15. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Fucking game keeps crashing and it's seriously pissing me off! There's no god damn reason for it!

16. KINGP1N

KINGP1N Member

I just got booted off the server for some reason. Trying to get back in and kept getting booted off. Is that what you’re exp madengineer?

Madengineer likes this.
  17. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Yup. So much! :"(

18. KINGP1N

KINGP1N Member

Nevermind Im back in. Maybe server gettin to much load due to everyone stayin home

19. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Mines a legit problem. Been happening for quite a while now. I've just removed it and am redownloading it. :(

Wanted to play tonight damn it. :(

Downloading at 4.5MB/s. Should be finished by the morning.

20. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

Okay this my new WZ loadout, the Grau is insane poops on m4.. 10 kill game before, 2nd place Grr.. Enemy had high ground :upset: So many RPG's in final circle :tired:

Call of Duty  Modern Warfare 2019 Screenshot 2020.04.12 - 23.41.22.15.png Call of Duty  Modern Warfare 2019 Screenshot 2020.04.12 - 23.41.25.82.png Call of Duty  Modern Warfare 2019 Screenshot 2020.04.12 - 23.41.32.12.png

Me and my mate just got killed by 'shroud' surely not actual though.. he was very good of course.

Wrong region, and his stream was off.

Only if ya cant git gud. Doing the same thing over and over on small maps wears off quicker.

Its like a huge TDM on a map that constantly changes, doesnt suit people who cant think on the fly/multitask :p

It has moments you just cant have in normal MP mode. Dont get me wrong MP is still fun and I play it.

Are you hard crashing or server disconnected error?

Mathuisella check out youtube/try for yaself. It would suck without mates on discord though.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2020
    mtw likes this.