[CLOSED] GROUP BUY - Koolance Elbow Fittings

Discussion in 'Extreme and Water Cooling' started by Watchamacallit, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Watchamacallit

Watchamacallit Member

Hi All,

As we know from the previous thread there's been some interest in this 90 degree, low profile rotary fittings. and with Agg's blessing have now started to kick this process off.

Store:
    Performance PC's
    https://www.performance-pcs.com/

Items:

#1 - Koolance Swiveling Elbow Fitting (Low Profile), Single - Silver
    https://www.performance-pcs.com/wat...lbow-fitting-low-profile-single-nzl-lxg2.html
    $9.99 USD

#2 - Koolance Swiveling Elbow Fitting (Low Profile), Single - Black
    https://www.performance-pcs.com/wat...g-elbow-fitting-low-profile-single-black.html
    $9.99 USD

Shipping:
    Shipping will be Fedex Priority (only slightly more expensive than standard, and with covid situations best to order priority).
    AusPost Shipping will be $9.20 (small parcel) unless we have over 10 people where we can buy a pack of 10 for $89.70.

Timeframe:
    Because a number have already sold of the limited availability, we're going to have to be quick on this (I originally wanted longer to give people time).

Names down by 7pm Wednesday, 17th February. This is to allow time Wednesday night to let people know the total cost for payment and message people for payments.

Payments by 7pm Friday, 19th February so an order can be placed for their Friday (or as soon as all payments clear)

First come, first served on the quantity ordered (I'll be check their stock levels during the days) so put your names down as soon as you can. If we hit their total available stock early, we'll tidy this up sooner.

Cost:
    US shipping will be split amongst everyone equally.
    Individuals pay their own AusPost (unless pickup in Sydney, 2137). If interstate orders want to group their shipping, please organise amongst yourselves prior to Wednesday cutoff.

USD conversions will be based on Wednesday night using the mastercard currency converter:

https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/personal/get-support/convert-currency.html

To avoid issues with the fluctuation of currency conversion, I've been thinking of a minimal way for a buffer on the fluctuation and based upon Agg's guidelines of organising group buys, having the organiser (myself) have free shipping may be the easiest way to handle any differences rather than ask for an additional payment or have to issue refunds of $1-2 after everyone has already paid.

If only a few people are interested, I'll split the US shipping costs so it's balanced :)

Transparency:
    I always believe this is critical for things like this. Will keep everything as transparent as possible in the transactions.

You can also check out the Trade section for my previous transactions here as a historical record.

Order Sheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HRGiqa2ZDiJGLfEKx1WCIBtqCMPA-79C_v_PPbDu5bI/edit?usp=sharing

Nothing fancy.
    Put your username down, which item (1 or 2) you want and how many. Select the backup column if you don't mind having the other colour if sold out when placed (it may happen, trying to cover bases).

Provides a *rough* estimate of costs

If you end up having your order dropped off due to stock, I'll let you know ASAP and ask your bank details to send a refund.

Payments:
    EFT or PayId. Details will be sent via OCAU conversation along with total amount on Wednesday night.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
    juzz86 and argent like this.
  2. OP
    OP
    Watchamacallit

Watchamacallit Member

juzz86 and argent like this.
  3. argent

argent Member

Cheers for organising - have sent a Google Doc request via the shared link

4. OP
    OP
    Watchamacallit

Watchamacallit Member

Updated the doc to be open to anyone with the link.

Thought I did it, but guess not :p

argent likes this.
  5. argent

argent Member

I've added a delivery postcode so it's easier to see if we have people in the same postcode or who are happy to 'join' together and collect from a central p/c.

6. OP
    OP
    Watchamacallit

Watchamacallit Member

Updated doc.

Only need to specify Postage as "Y" for the calc to include postage :)

7. juzz86

juzz86 Member

Nice to see one progress mate, wrangled very well - top job.

None for me thanks, but I'm starting to get some more free time so keen to bury into the FAQ / hang out here a bit more.

Cheers!

8. OP
    OP
    Watchamacallit

Watchamacallit Member

They're down to 40 black (was over 70 last week).
    Silver sitting at 63 (2 sold over the weekend).

12 blacks already on the group buy.

9. arasta

arasta Member

cant get edit access? still seems to be locked for me...? :\

10. OP
    OP
    Watchamacallit

Watchamacallit Member

11. OP
    OP
    Watchamacallit

Watchamacallit Member

We may need to pull the trigger soon. We're suddenly down to 30.

12. arasta

arasta Member

wondering if theres some hinky code there? i cant work out how you guys have 6 #2s @59.94 and if i plug in 6 its 79.94 in estimated total USD... (before any shipping etc).. seems they are ringing up at 13.323 for some reason?

i would love a pair but ive been stung just this last week and i'm not sure i can justify the ~30 bucks apiece for a pair of the blacks :S any time this year before now i would have been over it but just cannot rn :upset:. if you are ditching those silvers in your build for the blacks when you get them i might be in a position to get those down the track ... its annoying me cos i really really wanted a pair of em lol

Last edited: Feb 16, 2021
  13. OP
    OP
    Watchamacallit

Watchamacallit Member

The first line code was copied.

The only columns people need to update are A to F.
    Columns G to J should not be modified. I've updated those columns to be non-editable.

14. uncle_jim

uncle_jim Member

Thanks for the heads-up, I've put myself down for some.

If push comes to shove and the numbers drop I'm happy to drop down to 4 of them to free some up for others.

15. OP
    OP
    Watchamacallit

Watchamacallit Member

I'll check the stock again tonight, I'm thinking we may need to jump on it pretty quickly tomorrow (50 have sold in a week)

PayId would probably be better if you have it supported as it's instant payment, then could even order Wednesday night.

16. arasta

arasta Member

hope i didnt bugger anything there :S but that looked a bit better. 48 for two, i'll have to count my beans and see :upset:

17. OP
    OP
    Watchamacallit

Watchamacallit Member

Heads up folks, this may end up closing early.

Stock is 25 and we have orders for 18. Will be making a call in the morning sometime.

18. OP
    OP
    Watchamacallit

Watchamacallit Member

Morning folks.

Stock level has dropped to 19 so I'm going to have to close this early.

19. OP
    OP
    Watchamacallit

Watchamacallit Member

Order placed and closed due to the quick shifting stock.