Cognitone - Milliseconds matter - Win a tub!

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Hardware' started by Bulk Nutrients, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Bulk Nutrients

Bulk Nutrients Member

Hi all!

To coincide with our recent re-release of Cognitone, we're giving three lucky people the chance to win themselves a tub.

http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/cognitone/milliseconds-matter/

To be in the offering, describe to us how Cognitone would help you unlock your peak study / work / gaming performance. Be as creative as possible, video entries acceptable if you want to take it that far..! :leet:

Respond to this thread to be in the running, entries will close 10pm Sunday 25th October 2015. Winners will be announced Monday 26th at 10pm.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
  2. tobes

tobes Member

I have an 20 month old and a 3 year old....need I say more?

3. OP
    OP
    Bulk Nutrients

Bulk Nutrients Member

Good start I have a 6 year old and 3 year old, so have been in your position! :lol:

4. Agg

Agg Lord of the Pings

As is normal for competitions I have moved this out into a public forum for more exposure. The most relevant forum would be our health forum but that is also non-public for obvious reasons. So I've moved it to OC&HW which isn't exactly a good fit but is where most contests go. Sooo.. good luck everyone! :)

5. LinX

LinX Member

Digital Nomad .. I go where my whimsy takes me.
    As a Engineer I'd like to use it to push through the extra work we get laden with at this time of year. I'm also making frequent trips interstate and maintaining peak mental performance is essential. Please send some.

6. Embercide

Embercide Member

I'm fat and I'm tired. I survive on shaved prosciutto wrapped around homebrand cheese slices.
    I'm looking for something to unlock my potential to finish my VMware certification ahead of the release of Fallout 4.

7. marc2020

marc2020 Member

Halo 5, Fallout 4 and Legacy of the Void comes out in the space of 3 weeks. I will need to sacrifice lots of sleep in order to play them and be productive at work. I need all the mental enhancement I can get!

8. Rhimes

Rhimes Member

I hear you- I've got a 5 year old, a 2.5 year old and about four months away from a newborn as well. I'd hope to use it for geeky pursuits I've not been able to do for years- all night LAN and tabletop wargaming sessions!

9. Nedstark

Nedstark Member

I am a Engineering Uni Student with 5 exams coming up in 4 weeks. This would be amazing to help me achieve the best I can!

10. closed_gate

closed_gate Member

I put in hours of Study a night and unfortunately don't get anywhere near the results for the effort. Long term memory is great, but in need of something that will open up the short term memory to perform when required.

11. josh1990

josh1990 Member

I'm currently in the middle of exams and am not allowed to have energy drinks (worried fiancée). I drink coffee but at the amount I need to keep awake for study I get jitters, the runs and cannot sleep. Its extremely tiresome balancing uni and work and I have no life outside work and study! I'd love to give this stuff a go. If it increased my study productiveness I might actually be able to have some sort of a life :thumbup:

12. psychobunny

psychobunny Member

currently managing the transition and knowledge sharing from my whole team who all got made redundant, to an outsourced service based in Manila. With Cognitone I expect to decrease the amount of brain splatter that ends up on my headset after conference calls and increase my confidence in the new service, or at least increase my confidence in my belief of how bad the new service will be

13. metamorphosis

metamorphosis Member

I have chronic fatigue syndrome so I'm pretty interested as to if this stuff would force my poor brain to do it's job.

14. sugaris

sugaris Member

15. smiddi

smiddi Member

This is gona be funny.

I work full time, plus go to Uni (UOW) and have 3 kids in my care 50% of the time (as a single parent). I also go to the gym regularly to "try" to stay fit.

I have Uni exams coming up soon so I would love to try out the product over that time - I might actually pass my programming exam :/

Smiddi

16. kaotickelly

kaotickelly Member

I'm extremely curious why a cognitive supplement have such a high proportion of Creatine...

Oh wait, my wrist and finger muscles needs bulking up. Of Course!

17. wateva76

wateva76 Member

I'm lazy, and something like this might help me use the potential of my mind for once... *...sarcasm...*

I am considering studying either at Uni, or doing A+ and MCSE, so it would help.

18. OP
    OP
    Bulk Nutrients

Bulk Nutrients Member

Going great so far guys keep them coming!

Hoping to see a video or two.. :D

19. FqqTBawL

FqqTBawL Member

After a long day of trail building, my brain is mush. Do you know how hard it is to ride a mountain bike when your brain is mush?
    Better wear a helmet because you crash lots and turn your brain to more mush.

LESS mush brain due to Switched on Performance = MORE Mountain bike riding time!

(Producing a video of riding with brain mush be harmful for my health!)

20. nop

nop Member

Is it legal to sell Noopept as a dietary supplement in Australia?