Conan Exiles

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Sphinx2000, Jan 31, 2017.

1. droopz

droopz Member

2. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

yay or nay?

3. droopz

droopz Member

I'm loving it. It's a significantly different game from the one I played in Early Access.

4. Nethiuz

Nethiuz Member

Just jumped on this yesterday and sank 12 hours.
    level 32 and full base done, along with hopefully a few pets and horses when i log in today.

I have over 3,000 hours in ARK and it's just a pile of shit now, i did love the early days but it's dead to me... Conan so far seems more down to earth without the stupidity and so far so fun! Who's still playing?

5. sTeeLzor

sTeeLzor Member

Really? I enjoyed ark for a time but havent played in ages.

Ive kept an eye on this for a while and cosnsidered it

Nethiuz likes this.
  6. Nethiuz

Nethiuz Member

Well it's been a month and i am now level 60 (have been for a while) upgraded the base, moved location and built a palace. I could be running into logging in and getting bored territory however i am still playing!
    I like how the Thralls and Animals don't need to be fed, the taming/growing system is a lot simpler, there is no micro management crap that took all my time in Ark, Ark turned into dinosaur farming simulator and the bosses are rubbish.
    Conan at least has things to do in the world and even in PVE (I am in PVE Conflict) there is NPC's and many bosses, a little more WOW like with the armour, crafting and loot drops.

My favourite times in ARK where new maps before transfers open, starting again.. Once you're top level and farming dinos i would uninstall it over and over.