Consolidated Crypto Traders/Chat Thread

Discussion in 'Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Mining' started by Optimus., Dec 15, 2017.

1. Cadbury

Cadbury Member

ICX being pumped. Of course i sold mine long ago when it dumped.

FuzwaldQO likes this.
  2. FuzwaldQO

FuzwaldQO Member

This is the golden rule of crypto. Anything that you sell is guaranteed to to pump at some point.

3. dirkmirk

dirkmirk Member

Haha I thinks it time for the discussion to heat up again, last year when Bitcoin reached $14,000 it didn't feel like alt season maybe it's just starting out now.

FuzwaldQO likes this.
  4. OP
    OP
    Optimus.

Optimus. Member

Still long on ADA. Given that it's pattern broke from BTC a few weeks ago, it may be a good time to get on board.

Reasons for break: testnet has been very successful and has proved they've solved crypto issues. Mainnet now due in March. Tie-ins at Davos with govs, PWC on board and an EU project to produce a registry of tertiary qualifications. Also New Balance shoes authenticity tokens. Hardware wallets now on board and staking is bringing in big rewards for those on testnet.

FuzwaldQO and ChiefBoss like this.
  5. dirkmirk

dirkmirk Member

Bitcoin just hit $10,000, hmmmm SV & BCH still seem to be in a pump im hoping Litecoin joins the party I made a bad, bad trade last year and left holding the back on that one:lol:!

6. douver

douver Member

Pretty happy with this altcoin party, BTC dominance seems to be breaking down as BTC goes up and breaks 10k. Main stories that seem to be inspiring pumps so far seem to be around either staking (ETH/XTZ/ADA) or reward halving this year (BTC/BCH/BSV/ZEC). Making the most money myself on XTZ, it's making all time highs every day at the moment and it's staking has been giving me more coins everyday - whats not to like. Think there is a good chance ZEC will surprise this year too - has been sold off so much for a couple of years while big miners have potentially been accumulating large amounts for cheap.

7. dirkmirk

dirkmirk Member

Feel like a gamble, anyone into Verge:lol:? I reckon the sick profits will be in the smaller alt coins especially the sh!t ones:D!

8. FuzwaldQO

FuzwaldQO Member

Wow, I haven't thought of Verge for a while haha. I made a decent amount off of that shitcoin. Could have been so much more if I hadn't pulled the sell trigger too early. Oh well, still came out ahead.

9. Gunna

Gunna Member

Powr up 2c (50%) over the last 2 weeks.

seeing some good climbs but far from the $1.75 it was once at. This token does seem the most active with real world use and agreements constantly in place. If you are in SA you can now sign up to start trading with your neighbours directly.

https://www.powerledger.io/project/powerclub-australia/

10. douver

douver Member

Sweet sweet altseason. Looks to me like the new money is largely coming in from Coinbase first. Primarily XTZ and LINK creating new all time highs seems to be what is causing FOMO currently. I'm expecting Coinbase coins not around in 2017 to pump hard first, then perhaps that money will spread to other coins/exchanges.

Looking here, I think a lot of people are falling into the trap of just bag holding your old coins. Think about how you were when you first got into altcoins - we're you looking for an old coin that pumped a couple of years ago in the hope it will pump again? I really doubt it, new people are generally looking for the next big thing.