Consolidated Crypto Traders/Chat Thread

Discussion in 'Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Mining' started by Optimus., Dec 15, 2017.

1. Slug69

Slug69 Member

No, you don't have to buy. The fees are tiny and huge depending on the coin and timing.

2. mr camouflage

mr camouflage Member

If you have crypto, you transfer it from your wallet to your exchange deposit address, after the required number of confirmations it shows up in your account, then you can cash it out.

3. whatdoesthisdo

whatdoesthisdo Member

This doesn't seem right. I have tried multiple times and so has my father and you have to verify ID in order to cash out. You can easily transfer out crypto but to get dollars you need to verify.

Were using Binance Australia or just the generic Binance?

4. dirkmirk

dirkmirk Member

Dear good sirs, kinds regards for your serious questions.

Elongate is themed around a parody of a tweet, why the hell else would I look into it?

Safemoon didnt do it for me, ELONGATE was a tweet by Elon Musk.

That garnered attention, he is the most influential figure in Crypto.....

So I threw in $100 when it should've been a grand because I dont normally do things by halves.

So the coin was complete dogsh!t I agree 100%, pump and dump garbage.

HOWEVER, the people running it now who chose to setup up the coin for Charity purposes.

Its a complete copy/paste of safemoon, so what.

The meme got my attention but the cause got me staying.

Can't be assed explaining the tokenomics, costs you 10% to buy in 10% to cash out, of that 10%, 5% goes to wallet holders 5% to the foundation, of that 20(1%) goes directly to charity the other bits coins get burned and expenses for marketing and wages.

The first donation was to childrens international for $75,000, they've also donated another half million to other charities and another $250,000 on this livestream....

Cardano is a pet rock which ive held for years and the network essentially does nothing, this thing(Elongate) comes out and within a month and donates a million bucks to charity, I know who these guys are if they F##k us over.....

The Elongate meme is perfect, they gave away a Tesla 3 on the livestream and a quarter million dollars to Childrens international with the CEO....

No promises, 100% delivery, this thing is going to become an absolute monster....

Edit: Its like I dont even care if a whale dumps just means more charity.....

For anyones who reading out of curiosity, whats more interesting Safemoon or Elongate?

The coin 100% needs a meme name to work, charitycoin or some such doesnt, thats why its blowing up.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
    Optimus., Slug69 and illdrift like this.
  5. dirkmirk

dirkmirk Member

Okay, how can you call Elongate a "shitcoin", whos gonna tell me that?

Watch that video and tell me its a sh!tcoin? You cant.......

Im not one for charity but godamn I've never been so excited about a crypto, can't loose IF the foundation(public figures) dont do the dirty, The meme is perfect, the tokenomics are amazing, make money(coins by holding) and buying in?

Yeah I know its copy/paste whatever, you need a meme for mainstream adoption this COULD be the one...

I cant sell Cardano, Bitcoin, Chainlink, Theta to the ordinary person, ELONGATE is an easy sell.....

6. illdrift

illdrift Member

Haven't had time to watch all the videos on it yet. I browsed the site and was confused to what it is an how it works. All it said was it's a BEP-20 token on the Binance Smart Chain.

I don't understand the economics of where they extract value/resources from, to be able to donate that to charity. I googled safemoon and am still confused lol. I'm only familiar with how the bigger crypto/token's work.

7. dirkmirk

dirkmirk Member

I presume they sell from Elongate to BNB tokens.

8. illdrift

illdrift Member

Skipped to an hour into the video, I think I get the meme now lol. I'm too slow trying to apply logic

#BigBURN

9. millen

millen Member

Damn, is it always that complicated to buy the really new altcoin stuff?
    Wouldn't mind getting some of the Elongate, be cool to be in on the ground floor of something like that, but as a person very new to cryptos, the buying process is a bit daunting.

10. OP
    OP
    Optimus.

Optimus. Member

Help, help, I feel triggered! Some one hodl me.

11. douver

douver Member

By the way, splashing some cash on publicity stunts to give confidence it's real while they dump much more on you is pretty much in shitcoin dev 101.

12. GumbyNoTalent

GumbyNoTalent Member

So you can't sell Bitcoin to the ordinary person? You should get another profession because the ordinary person already sold on bitcoin.

13. dirkmirk

dirkmirk Member

Heaps of blokes at work are trading stuff on coinspot, binance etc, hardly any of them have any Bitcoin and I'd tell them not to bother, you migt double your money if your lucky in this bull market but just as likely to halve, they are not interested in those sort of returns.

14. whatdoesthisdo

whatdoesthisdo Member

Still waiting on your answer to this or were you just lying to shill a coin... again?

Jesus christ you are deceitful.

RogerWiIco likes this.
  15. douver

douver Member

Degenerate 'investing' like that is why altcoins will die a very slow painful death again. People buying with no actual conviction in what they're buying other than to make money. Dogecoin will sell them the dream, but realistically they're too late in the cycle to be expecting for much more than doubling their money. So very likely they'll just sell at a loss when it arrives.

16. dirkmirk

dirkmirk Member

[​IMG]

Theirs no affiliation with Elon Musk, none whatsoever, I didn't realise that I implied that Elon Musk was involved... Its the marketing which people associate with Elon Musk, donating Teslas it makes perfect sense.

Someone saw an opportunity to make a meme/pump and dump coin using that word, "Elongate", he was obviously referring to the Watergate scandal to come up with that word(which is an actual word).

The thing circulating around is that the office of Kimbal Musk has "reached out" to Elongate(the crypto), this is Elon Musks brother who runs a charity called Big Green, you can bet Elongate will be trying their hardest to get some money to his charity.

Yeah it could be all bullsh!t I saw some serious potential when this coin was priced less than 100 Million cap and I sold off a large chunk of my Cardano to put into this.

The marketing machine behind this could be next level or hes a slithery, lying, piece of garbage, im pretty confident i'll make some coin on this regardless(paper profits at the moment), only time will tell.

But yes I understand its sound like complete bullsh!t, marketing, hype, dreams,etc, or hes actually genuine.... Worth a shot.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
  17. mr camouflage

mr camouflage Member

Have been messing about with alts on coinspot. Bought $30 of doge, now worth $244. everything else is down.

18. OP
    OP
    Optimus.

Optimus. Member

Like 2017 a lot of exchanges have had to hire surge support services to handle the incoming queries from new users.

The good ones learnt their lessons back then!

19. Jaco

Jaco Member

Same, have never really bought before - only ever mined - dabbled a little bit in everything for fun and let it ride

20. whatdoesthisdo

whatdoesthisdo Member

The worlds first ever Ethereum ETF went live last night on the Toronto Stock Exchange and not just one ETF but THREE.

upload_2021-4-21_9-3-50.png

upload_2021-4-21_9-4-31.png

upload_2021-4-21_9-7-10.png

ETH responded with a nice little 8% uptick after a red day for a lot of crypto's. Moving forward, I think this is going to be very bullish for ETH as it gives investors that can't normally invest directly in crypto an opportunity to get some on their books.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
    Slug69 and RP_Automotive like this.