Consolidated Invite Request Thread

Discussion in 'Networking, Telephony & Internet' started by TheWedgie, Mar 4, 2013.

1. ae00711

ae00711 Member

may I please have an invite to IPT? :)

2. Matthew kane

Matthew kane Member

Send me a PM with a non hotmail email address.

ae00711 likes this.
  3. cesardepasaj

cesardepasaj Member

I have 3 x IPT invites if anyone is chasing one.

4. sickbunny

sickbunny Member

Yes please!

5. rireland

rireland Member

Still looking for invites to bigger trackers for content diversity. Now have 100/40 nbn and a nas to seed 24/7 :)

6. Matthew kane

Matthew kane Member

Ipt

noober69 likes this.
  7. noober69

noober69 Member

Hi Matthew, I am with Geek, but would like another indexer, any chance of an invite?

Thanks.

8. h0mer_

h0mer_ Member

Hi all,
    Looking at using some torrents for filling some old TV shows that I can't find or have been DCMA'd and maybe the odd movie.
    Have been using some public trackers/magnet links these last few days but thinking that mightn't be a great idea.
    A couple of days ago I setup a VPN connection using the CryptoStorm Free offer and that is working okay (capped at 2MBits - but that's fine for a test bed). Will look at upgrading that to a paid offer which should then take full speed advantage of the 100/40 FTTP connection here.
    If anyone has any invites to a decent private tracker site that would be appreciated. (Does that lower the risk of using torrents these days - or is all that catered for by the use of a quality VPN).

Thanks all.

Oh, and as for Usenet indexers, on top of the Geek site that has been great for a long time now, lately I've found value in the cheapest paid sub that https://nzbfinder.ws offers - which was ten euros per year iirc.
    Cheers :)

9. Matthew kane

Matthew kane Member

Most private trackers have been dns blocked by our corrupt government. Use opendns to bypass the block.

I have invites to revtt, ipt, hdbits, tday but will only give out ipt for free.

h0mer_ likes this.
  10. h0mer_

h0mer_ Member

Hi Matthew,
    I've already had someone help me with an IPT invite - and have set that up - so I might poke around with that for the next while and see if that is enough for what I need.
    Thanks for the reply & the offer :thumbup:

Appreciate this comment.
    I haven't seen any signs of blocked sites yet (well blocks occurring outside the LAN - the pfsense firewall knocks a few until I unblock them at that level :leet: ). I'll keep it in mind if/when I see it.

Cheers,
    h0mer :)

/are there any concise tutorial/s that are about that are relevant?? I'm sure there are amongst the squillion hits on Google that I get, but sifting the snot from the advertising from the clear & concise is a challenge :)

11. Matthew kane

Matthew kane Member

If you’re already on a vpn then you don’t need to worry about it.

h0mer_ likes this.
  12. h0mer_

h0mer_ Member

Cheers for that - that's the reassurance I was looking for :thumbup:

13. mattee0

mattee0 Member

Hi all

Anyone happen to have a cartoon chaos invite? been looking at somewhere to find some old cartoons

cheers

14. Quadbox

Quadbox Member

Usenet people... I've been using nzb.su for quite a few years now, but occasionally I find they scrape slow enough that it causes Issues (TM). Anyone recommend a reasonable value indexer that has very fast scrapes? Might consider a change when my sub is up

15. h0mer_

h0mer_ Member

As I said above, and quite a few people here have said similar - you shouldn't go wrong with NZBGeek: https://nzbgeek.info/vigsubscription.php I picked up a Lifetime membership a few years ago when they first offered them and have never had issue/s with access since. I see they still offer them for $30. Maybe try the 6 month for $6 first up if you want to test??
    And lately I've been using https://nzbfinder.ws/ as a fallback, a bit of diversity. There's about 90% overlap, but the extra indexer has been helpful. They are about ten euros per year iirc.

Let us know how you go, if you jump in :):leet::Pirate::thumbup::)

TheWedgie likes this.
  16. Quadbox

Quadbox Member

Will do

h0mer_ likes this.
  17. Quadbox

Quadbox Member

Yeah, having tried them out they're already better than nzb.su on several fronts, so thanks for the tip. In particular a whole bunch of older tv shows sonarr couldnt find with nzb.su nzbgeek has, and they appear to scrape shows enough faster that it should help with fast-takedown sources like HBO I hope.

18. h0mer_

h0mer_ Member

Good stuff
    I've found that the take downs start maybe 48 hours after they're indexed on Geek (if they happen at all - seems hit & miss. Mind you, the take downs of Chernobyl episodes looks to have been savage. And that's what prompted my more post/s above over the weekend :D

19. roh008

roh008 Member

doh - i just signed up an hour ago, hope they remain good

20. neopheX

neopheX Member

Anyone able to recommend nzbpalace as an Indexer? Just got back into it after not being on Usenet for a number of years and left when all the big crackdowns were taking place. Currently on nzbgeek seems good but not sure if nzbpalace is much better or worth while?

Also is there any reason why nzbgeek logins can't be shared with a relative?