[CONTEST] Win a BitFenix Prodigy Courtesy of Mwave!

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Hardware' started by BitFenix, Jul 30, 2012.

1. desudesu

desudesu Member

would love to use this as a karaoke box, would look awesome infront of the big tele and have fun with friends.

like the fb page.

2. davetheepoch

davetheepoch Member

nas/media centre.

i'd totally replace my existing system with it, might even replace my server with it too.

liked fb page too.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  3. iMomOx3

iMomOx3 Member

I'd like to win a BitFenix Prodigy because I currently don't have a fileserver and I must leave my PC on 24/7 for people in the house to access. With a Prodigy, It will give me a head start in building a NAS/Fileserver so I can sleep at night without my loud PC in my bedroom. A small looking case like that looks too damn cute to pass away.

Also liked the Facebook page.

4. X-ZemPt

X-ZemPt Member

This case would be the perfect basis for a new gaming PC build :D Currently my old Core2 based system lives in a crumby case, which doesn't even fit the side on due to the CPU cooler :D
    The size makes it perfect for taking to LANs and taking up minimal room on my desk :thumbup: Chuck in a nice 1155 based Intel system, 8 or 16Gb Ram, test out the internals to see how big of an air cooler will go and see what clocks can be had :thumbup:

5. xRdawGz

xRdawGz Member

Will definitely use the prodigy case and slap on a nice lcd screen on the side panel and bring it to uni as my laptop. Will be my little powerhouse machine for those long boring lectures and breaks!

I also liked the Facbook page.

6. SkItZo666

SkItZo666 Member

I would get my TH10 to mate with it to create the ultimate PC case for all time and use them to take over the world.

P.S. I already liked your facebook page because im totally awesome.

P.P.S. Fear the THProgeny

7. Arkaridge

Arkaridge Member

The prodigy is the perfect Lan rig. It's small, light, portable, and it even has carry handles! I mean... I love my current modded case, but it just weighs a ton and I breaks my back whenever I try move it (I should've nick named my mod 'back breaker'). Anyways, the prodigy is small, portable, and fits all the hardware I could ever need. It'd be amazing to finally game without the pain. lol

Already liked bitfenix on Fb

8. glasswindow

glasswindow Member

If I won the case I plan on installing WHS 2011 so I could run software raid 5 and having the system boot into XBMC so I could run it as my NAS / HTPC. I would also run my own Minecraft server for friends and family to enjoy.

PS : I love the build quality @ 2:30

9. DarkHeart

DarkHeart Member

I would use it to replace my Lian Li PC PC-Q11 case. Reason being: I cannot slide the PSU right in without the CPU overheating because the cables (which are unusually long) disrupt airflow (under load: 65C with PSU in and 55C out). Not only that, the thing is a hassle to pull apart. And that case looks so much nicer!

I use this computer for a bit of everything - media server, regular PC, backups (TimeMachine & Windows backup via iSCSI), file server, squid proxy/filter, generating ebook every morning, alarm clock/radio, downloader, and so on.

10. PenKnight

PenKnight Member

This would make a excellent letterbox to show the neighbors who is the geekiest one on the block. Just add a nice circle hold to the front for the newspaper. Hope it's not too much of a stretch for this case :p

11. Zwei

Zwei Member

If i were to get this case in my possesion i would probly do a nice simple build with it probly

ASRock Z77E-ITX
    Corsair H70
    2x4gb Corsair Ram
    2x2tb green drives
    PQI 256gb SSD
    HD6870

to replace a large corsair 800d case i use for lans. i have strained my back lifting this case before because its quite full of hard drives i would love to do a small build for lanning with freinds and to take to lan events and this case seems quite nice havnt used any bitfenix products before but would love to make a build in one

12. kix

kix Member

This case is ridonkulous! It can hold pc components and be
    used as a footstool :thumbup:

13. alch

alch Member

250 words or less. (Mmm, less!)

My case is too damn big and heavy for the the tiny mATX motherboard thats in it.. And it might make my desk look a bit tidier!

14. stenchlord

stenchlord Member

I'd likely buy an ASRock Z77E-ITX and then move my current main PC over to it. Think I'd cut the side grill off the case though and install a window. If the case is black I'll prolly go red acrylic, if it's white then orange maybe or blue.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  15. pantner

pantner Member

if i won, i would use the case to build a PC to run JRMI for my model train club to use :)

also, liked your FB page :)

16. XTRO

XTRO Member

BitFenix WIN

I would give this case to my Missus, chock fill it with love and tenderness then lol at her as she painfully and slowly makes her way thru the only game she plays on her current pc... Diablo III
    Driving games.. make her vom
    FPS games make her vom
    But Diablo III makes her NOM for more.
    She gets sooo shitty when the servers go offline for patching.
    Beats her gettin shitty at me i guess :D Cant help but laugh, just gets me in deeper...:wired:
    Winning this case would help provide marital bliss. :thumbup:
    Mini review.. no dramas. Actaully, i will make her do it. From a non computer savvy point of view. :Pirate:

Nice FB page by the way

17. budzilla

budzilla Member

My entry.

I am buying a new PC soon and a small form factor PC would be ideal. I can't stand my heavy mid-tower case anymore. However the Prodigy case is not on my shortlist. It's minimalist design and impeccable construction will make it a chick magnet, not a computer case that should sit in my room out of public sight.

I'm going to carry it to the most expensive nightclubs and when the bouncer tries to kick me out I will swing the case at him, 7kgs is the right weight to use as a blunt object (although calling it 'blunt' is doing it an injustice) and its sturdy construction will allow multiple beatings against jealous Macbook using meathead bouncers.

Ladies will gather around my case and comment how small it is. I will tell them that's not the only small thing, with a disgusting leer. They will walk away in amusement and disgust. I won't care because I am the proud owner of a BitFenix Prodigy Case.

18. Yamunsa

Yamunsa Member

i like this case so much i would mount it like a rutting stag.

19. jmart38

jmart38 (Banned or Deleted)

I'd use it as a mini gaming rig to leave on my tv unit for play on the big screen :) It'd also be great to cart around for LANs

I've liked the FB page too!

20. puddjles

puddjles Member

Liked the Facebook page

I'd use this lovely little case as my media center/torrent box for the lounge, in plain view of anyone that comes to visit