1. Win some Team Group goodies in OCAU's latest contest!
    Dismiss Notice

Control (2019) - Remedy Games

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by boneburner, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Azzan

Azzan Member

lol I started new game again so I can get ALL collectibles.
    I think you can have up to collectibles(18, 7, 23, 7, 6) by the time you finish the first mission(Unknown Caller, which is technically the second mission).
    So that's all the collectibles you can get from the executive sector(not including two areas infested by molds which you can't access yet without dying, and other areas which you can access yet) afaik.

p.s. out of those collectibles, you can only get some of them from the very first quest(Welcome to the Oldest House). One called "Visitor Evaluations" under Correspondence is bit tricky to get. :D

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
  2. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

Game is on sale till November 1st during the EGS Halloween Sale. now $44.99 USD.

Azzan likes this.
  3. Azzan

Azzan Member

Def worth buying(especially if you own RTX graphics card imho). :thumbup:
    I really hope they'll release DLC in near future.. I'll be the first one to buy it.

Love this game.. still fun playing after finishing it 3 times.
    I've discovered that it's possible to get all the best(Level 5) weapon/personal mods easily just after finishing the second main mission(Directorial Override), so I've started new game and making a "Super Jessy" this time. :D

p.s. anyone know where the saved game files are located? (cos I wanna make a backup, and also upload it so others can use my saved games)

4. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

IIRC it should have cloud saves.

5. Azzan

Azzan Member

But you still have saved game files in hard drive tho..

Because if you restart the PC without exiting the game properly then start the game, you'll get two options: "Local File: Upload to Cloud" or "Cloud Storage: Download to Machine" before you can start again.
    This is actually useful, e.g. say if you crafted 10x Level 5 mods and you didn't like what you got, then alt-tab and restart the PC. then select "Cloud Storage: Download to Machine" option when you run the game again. that way you'll be able to re-craft 10x Level 5 mods again. :)

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
  6. Azzan

Azzan Member

Here's my Super Jessy(maxed out Level 5 weapon/personal mods) only after finishing the 2nd main mission(Directorial Override). :thumbup:

7. Wozzernux

Wozzernux Member

You used a hex editor to get those mods? :lol:

Why even bother, the game is straight forward and has no difficulty scaling so cheating isn't required.

8. Azzan

Azzan Member

lol nah, I've discovered some glitches after playing the game soo much. :D so it should also work on PlayStation 4 and XBox One etc. ;)

9. Azzan

Azzan Member

Think I finally finished the game 120%.. man I love this game.. lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. jET_M@X

jET_M@X Member

You sure remedy and M$ not sponsoring your love gush for control,azzan? Will probably give it a go once it's around $30 aud or so. Also don't have a rtx2000 card so no extra incentive to get it for the day tracing eye candy.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019