1. OCAU Merchandise is available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Corsair Hydro Series H80, H100 CPU Coolers Officially Released

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Hardware' started by DiGiTaL MoNkEY, May 25, 2011.

1. DiGiTaL MoNkEY

DiGiTaL MoNkEY Inverted Monkey

Looks like its all official :)

Hydro Series H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler http://www.corsair.com/cooling/hydro-series/hydro-series-h80-high-performance-liquid-cpu-cooler.html

Hydro Series H100 Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler http://www.corsair.com/cooling/hydr...00-extreme-performance-liquid-cpu-cooler.html

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

A Swedish online store early-listed two of Corsair's unheard of upcoming CPU coolers in the Hydro series, the Hydro H80 and Hydro H100. The Hydro series includes pre-assembled, closed-loop CPU water-cooling kits that are relatively inexpensive compared to full-fledged custom-made loops. Corsair sources these kits from OEMs such as CoolIT and Asetek. Both new models are positioned above the existing single-fan slim H50, single-fan bigger radiator H60, and double-fan (push-pull) bigger radiator H70.

http://www.techpowerup.com/146078/Upcoming-Corsair-Hydro-Series-H80-H100-CPU-Coolers-Listed.html

http://www.sweclockers.com/nyhet/13985-corsair-forbereder-vatskekylarna-hydro-h100-och-h80

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 31, 2011
  2. Modafroman

Modafroman Member

Saw this on OCN.... wonder how they'll perform... the H100 looks pretty interesting, wonder if it would fit in my Define XL :lol:

3. OP
    OP
    DiGiTaL MoNkEY

DiGiTaL MoNkEY Inverted Monkey

Indeed, i like that they've stepped up to larger radiator. I'd be interested to see if they end up making any GPU products like this as well.

4. hoody_s13

hoody_s13 Member

Love too see some test results from the H100... wonder how it will be mounted, maybe like the Swiftech H220 that sits on the back of the case.

5. Concept CBF

Concept CBF Member

Doubt it. Its just made for cases with 240mm capability up top which most gaming cases have now days.

6. geoff_tewierik

geoff_tewierik Member

I've been expecting it since the H50 was released. Took them a lot longer to come out with a 240mm radiator than I thought it would.

7. hvalac

hvalac Member

I wonder if this will perform better than the noctua d14, I wouldn't mind having my cpu run a bit cooler.

8. fang_laluna

fang_laluna Member

Keen to see the review for H100. :upset:

9. Tartarus

Tartarus Member

And still no Corsair Hydro for graphics cards. :(

10. WishBone17

WishBone17 Member

what they should do is a quick release tubing, so you could pull apart the cpu block, from the radiator.

This will make life easier for people who wish to mount that 240mm rad on the outside of their cases.

11. qnutnut

qnutnut Member

how would that work in a closed (sealed) loop (never refill) ?

12. Bertross

Bertross Member

Whoa a worth replacement to my D14 maybe?

should fit perfect in my New 650D!

:thumbup: :p

13. fang_laluna

fang_laluna Member

Yep, thinking of getting a new case. I was wondering if this is worth replacing D14. D14 with 1850 GTs can barely handle 930 @ 4.3

14. Bertross

Bertross Member

Im on P67 so temps are already good but i like change. All black is best! :thumbup:

15. stranger2502

stranger2502 Member

my only concern is the price, its getting to the stage where its the same cost as a water cooling system like XSPC Rasa 750 RX360. so unless it smashes it, one would argue its only for nubs who dont want the maintenace of Watercooling

16. Autti

Autti Member

simplicity with air cooling and the effectiveness (obviously not as good) as water cooling. It's a pretty good deal even though it's expensive.

17. Bertross

Bertross Member

Pretty much, i cant be bothered with water blocks etc... This is cheaper though, a good water block/fans/rad/pump/screws etc....add up over $300.

When you buy say a Venomous X or something you need to add fans, usually noisblockers or whatever can cost another $30 plus so its relative to the price IMO.

Last edited: May 30, 2011
  18. Cephas

Cephas Member

If the XSPC rasa kits are cheaper the H100 will be a tough sell.

I guess it's easier to setup, but if it's $50 more and doesn't cool as well I can deal with having to bolt a few things together.

19. Lynch

Lynch Member

i'd be interested in giving the h100 a go, pretty happy with the h70 atm so if it performs better and the price isn't way out there i'd give it a go

20. Dr Evil

Dr Evil Member

Rofl another corsair hydro cooler, they must be bored down there or something