Cyberpunk 2077 - Witcher 2 devs

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Philll, May 30, 2012.

1. PureFire

PureFire Member

Note the Tabula Erasa will reset perk points, but the attribute points remain. So if you you assigned attributes to Reflexes and Intelligence you cant then assign all your perks into Technical as you will be limited to the attribute level.

Also a worthy note, the perk at the very bottom which unlocks at level 20, you can assign as many points into that as you have left available after assigning the ones you definitely need.

I photoshopped into one image what I had for Athletics (+30 points) and also for Brawler (+10 points).

CP_perks.jpg

FuzwaldQO likes this.
  2. mojododo

mojododo Member

Ahh, i wondered if it did both or just one/other.

3. Pinkeh

Pinkeh Member

you can add more attribute points with a trainer instead of restarting your game.

4. motion2082

motion2082 Member

Purchased Cyberpunk 2077 for $35AU with no expectations

Pros:
    - Character development
    - Decent story
    - Enjoyable gameplay
    - Stealth or Full Attack avail
    - Multiple Endings possible

Cons:
    - Constantly crashed (1080TI, 1700X, 16GB RAM)
    - Some side quests buggy wont let you progress
    - Perk system confusing and slow to unlock (didn't unlock much)
    - Guns confusing at times
    - Able to finish game in 26 hours
    - Crashes all the time, not stable
    - Some Side Quests Repetitive and boring (not as bad as Mafia 3 though)

Checking online reviews after completing the game it feels like I missed out on fully upgrading my perks, guns and understanding how to get more cash.

I don't really see the need to replay this game once you have completed the main storyline.

Overall I appreciate all the hard work that was put into making this game and it got me through my week off work.

Would have loved less game crashes. Really killed a lot of the immersion for me

5. power

power Member

so yeah, i ended up finishing this - 130 hours, level cap hit well before that. went for a hacking/pistol build with a side dish of sniper and yeah became stupidly OP which I appreciate :) Will probably dive back in when there is some expansion content. Ran very well for me when I dialled the settings in (it's the fixed upscaling there's no dialling) had a pretty decent time of it all and got most of what I expected out of it. If i have a compaint it's that i think the music and radio is lacking. Apart from that I like pretty much everything.

overall - probably gonna give it an 8/10

low points - hacking mini game - one bugged side quest that did not clear itself from my log after cleared.

bugs, had a few minor ones. played worse.

@motion2082 - i had some CTD's early and it was related to an overclock on my 1080Ti which I dialled back a pinch then it was rock solid.

6. self_slaughter

self_slaughter Member

Yeah, I decided to come back and finish this before I move on. Turns out I was right near the end anyway, so just milked it out and finished all the side quests/gigs before completing the final story mission. Total of about 80 hours according to steam.

I never actually used any skills/perks. Unlocked what I needed to progress in certain areas, but otherwise ignored that side of the game. Got tough towards the end, but ey, we got there. :D

Cyberpunk2077_2021_01_05_08_42_15_062.png

Games horribly broken and unfinished... But, I can't say it ever crashed on me. So I'll give em that. It would get itself into such broken states that you'd have no choice but to close the game and relaunch it to be able to progress past certain areas though. So I can see how everyones experience could vary greatly in this one. lol

Upside is, I don't really need a new video card now I'm finished. Should probably blow that cash I've been putting away for one on the car instead. hah

7. power

power Member

omg, i can't believe you ignored the perks and attributes so much, lol Did you find you missed a lot of speech checks and unable to open certain doors and things like that?

i was watching a guy on YT the other day playing the boss after the parade and fuck he was having a bad time - I steamrolled that motherfucker - because hacking/stats.

8. mesaoz

mesaoz Member

Also steamrolled every boss with pistol and stealth bonus perks. Always good when a random street thug is deadlier than Adam Smasher

9. self_slaughter

self_slaughter Member

nah, always had plenty of points in the bank. If I saw a door or something I really wanted to open, I'd take a few steps back and splurge on the points. 95% of the time there was an alternate way in like 5 seconds walk from whatever door was locked anyway. Tis all kinda pointless.

But yeah, bosses kinda hurt. Think it took me like 3 good sniper shots to do 1% damage on the final boss fight. Fortunately the AI is completely useless, so bosses were just long fights, rather than hard fights. bahaha

mesaoz likes this.
  10. Sipheren

Sipheren Member

Still really enjoying this, as much hate as it's getting man it is a really good looking game.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. iNoob

iNoob Member

I came back to this yesterday after only playing 1 hour on launch day via Russian GOG $35 assistance.

95% of the skyrim style bugs are gone, I'm actually enjoying the game.
    I'm playing it a bit like The Witcher and not rushing the main story.

I'm glad I gave it a little time to get a little more polished.

the_fuzz likes this.
  12. PureFire

PureFire Member

Hopefully we get another patch this week with more than just bug fixes. I browsed a few websites saying a patch is expected the second week of Jan, but it could be speculation and not real info.

13. power

power Member

one thing i forgot to mention was in the options there is some kind of aim assist, i turned that shit off before i even started.

people have been playing with the controls a bit to get it to feel better to them.

my one piece of advice to anyone - don't buy any cars.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2021
  14. self_slaughter

self_slaughter Member

Stupid cars, sorry Johnny...

Cyberpunk2077_2021_01_02_23_36_38_914.png

wait, why is that ugly cat under water with it?

15. NismoR31

NismoR31 Member

Cybercats don't need to breathe air, silly.

16. kogi

kogi Member

oh crap, do I have to farm favourability for Johnny?
    Being ignoring him but don't want to be locked out of any content

17. power

power Member

he's integral to the game.

what do you mean "farm favourability"?

18. DangerMaus

DangerMaus Member

I think some of the dialogue options you have with him and the missions unlock certain endings.

I wouldn't say he's integral to the game If you're not doing the main story it's easy to forget he exists till he appears and says something stupid. I find his character totally obnoxious with zero redeeming qualities.

19. JSmithDTV

JSmithDTV Member

https://www.techradar.com/au/news/cyberpunk-2077-loses-over-75-of-players-on-steam
    https://www.gamesradar.com/cd-projekt-red-on-post-from-alleged-cyberpunk-2077-dev-simply-not-true/

JSmith

20. mesaoz

mesaoz Member

It's gonna take a LOT of work for this to make it to the legendary status of tw3 or skyrim and still have an active player base and community in 5-10 years.

I don't think that's on the cards for this game, personally. The game is already dying out of the meme cycle so unless the DLC's are either REALLY bad or REALLY good cp2077 is on track to be completely forgotten

JSmithDTV likes this.