Cyberpunk 2077 - Witcher 2 devs

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Philll, May 30, 2012.

1. Phido

Phido Member

2. macktheknife

macktheknife Member

It's funny how some things you notice badly, and others you don't notice at all.

There's a guy whose comment is that he quit the game because the wind "broke his immersion". Meanwhile I played like 150 hours and didn't even think about how strong the wind was a once. :lol:

3. power

power Member

i thought the wind was a bit too strong, but i didn't really care. Hey, it's a windy place! A lot of the time I actually found the wind to be pretty atmospheric.

4. Frag

Frag Member

haha what was wrong with the wind? Maybe they should spend some time in NorthWest WA.. heck anything past Geraldton :)

macktheknife likes this.
  5. miicah

miicah Member

Are you on PS4? Doesn't it have some shitty update system where it has to redownload the entire game?

6. mesaoz

mesaoz Member

Magical beasts and a 150 year old mutant man shooting fire and shockwaves from his hands, but the wind is where he gets upset about realism. Seems legit.

Zee, macktheknife and the_fuzz like this.
  7. nope

nope Member

im on pc

8. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

9. Frag

Frag Member

to be fair we dont know how early those builds are. Anyway I am sure there will be some super funny moments :p

walker_2003 likes this.
  10. nope

nope Member

should have been delayed til 2021

11. Kookooburra

Kookooburra Member

Maybe it'll win GOTY in 2021...

12. RamboKazoo

RamboKazoo Member

[​IMG]

damnit

macktheknife likes this.
  13. Strifian

Strifian Member

This one made me laugh after seeing how it was meant to be in their play through demo lol.

Guessing most of these look bad because the image/webm quality + from a console, I wonder how many if any of these bugs will be fixed day one though

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
  14. FIREWIRE1394

FIREWIRE1394 Member

“great" game plagued with bugs... And people thought only Bethesda could pull that feat off.
    I’ve just seen IGN’s take. Some key words were "impressively" and "truly remarkable" THESE WORDS SHOULD NOT and CAN NOT BE USED IN THE SAME FUCKING SENTENCE AS "frustratingly frequent bugs"

If a game is a piece of shit... IT'S A PIECE OF SHIT. At least they have a chance to make it halfway decent with updates. Much like they did with Witcher 3... That was a piece of shit too. fortunately, it got better.

The thing that pisses me off, they started making this game at the same time as PONG. then delayed it to an amount that makes Duke Nukem forever seem like a 1 day delay and after all those 40 years of delays... They still couldn't produce a competent piece of entertainment.

If this was gamings dawn to 2004 they would be broke after delivering a second piece of shit game in a row.
    but nope... 11 out of 10! GAME OF THE DECADE!!!

Time to leave this world behind :lol:

15. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

Witcher 3 was far less buggy. At least in my memory.. Wasn't floating enemies everywhere and AI refusing to attack. Mostly roach issues.

16. FIREWIRE1394

FIREWIRE1394 Member

Oh no, I’m not arguing that at all.
    Reports of Cyberpunk 2077’s bugs have Todd Howard blushing and feeling purely embarrassed. But the Witcher 3... Shall we say it wasn’t as perfect as the 101% positive reviews made it out to be?

It had problems, and unlike EAbisoft games, they at least got fixed eventually...

I am sure in 6-18 months this will be a GREAT game... but from what I’m seeing so far, it’s at most a 6/10 game.

17. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

I think witcher 3 deserved its praise the issues were minimal and it only got better.

Cyberpunk will get better but isn't an amazing game yet.

FIREWIRE1394 likes this.
  18. bart5986

bart5986 Member

Why are we commenting on the state of the game without actually seeing the day 1 patch?

While it does seem obvious there will be some problems, it seems very weird to be reading what are essentially conclusions to a game's state when its not even released.

FuzwaldQO likes this.
  19. FuzwaldQO

FuzwaldQO Member

LOL give it a rest. You've seen reviewer code reviews, and theres a massive day one patch. At least reserve your judgement till you play it :lol:

zoki_007 likes this.
  20. power

power Member

can't agree more, some less excited outlets are even waiting due to the technical state of the review code and are only giving impressions at this stage.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-12-07-cyberpunk-2077-review-impressions

Frag and FuzwaldQO like this.