Cyberpunk 2077 - Witcher 2 devs

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Philll, May 30, 2012.

1. DangerMaus

DangerMaus Member

My fav bug is the one where gog galaxy won't patch it to 1.04 even after a full re-install.

2. Grom Hellscream

Grom Hellscream Member

Bugs aside, the game looks great. And here I am twiddling my thumbs waiting for my 6800XT to come into stock...

3. rbialek

rbialek Member

First bug I've had that's impacted my game negatively. So I'm going past a police shootout with some thugs. One of the cops steps on a metal plate and rockets into the ceiling, exploding into red mist, immediately police turn hostile to me and I get a bounty on my head... Hmmmm

4. wintermute000

wintermute000 Member

Instead of dropping it on the floor, I yeeted an unconscious body through multiple walls, anime-style, with debris everywhere. And the remaining enemies didn't react. Hilarious

Also had a cutscene where the chip/credstick was replaced with the object for a pistol, so it looked like the characters were jamming (clipping) a pistol through the skull. Hilarious as well

rbialek likes this.
  5. rbialek

rbialek Member

Yeah I've found most of the bugs to be funny as hell. Still had a good laugh at the flying policeman.
    Reminds me a lot of New Vegas, but better.

6. hotsuma

hotsuma Member

raincloudx likes this.
  7. Unbanable

Unbanable Member

I laugh at all the plebs saying it doesn't look impressive playing on amd hardware with no raytracing settings turn on at all LMFAO!

8. hotsuma

hotsuma Member

[​IMG]

Man i dont even want to use handguns but this gun is so good when you get it , its the only gun that has lasted me like 5+ levels , every trigger pull its 4 shots and if you hold the trigger on a full mag it loads the whole mag into the barrel basically like a shotgun, it also basically always sets people on fire.

pretty sure just based on this gun that status chance is per pellet so 13% chance is 52% with a 4 shot gun like this

9. power

power Member

i'm still seeing minimal bugs (had a falling through world and also glitched when mantling once) personally and just having a blast. Getting major FO4/Rage 2 vibes from this game with Night City being the real star.

My fave new weapon? Smart sniper - haha what a gun.

Also saw a rocket launch, rode the roller coaster.

upload_2020-12-13_12-44-21.png

upload_2020-12-13_12-44-45.png

upload_2020-12-13_12-45-2.png

upload_2020-12-13_12-45-43.png

upload_2020-12-13_12-46-1.png

upload_2020-12-13_12-46-19.png

Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
    thecondor likes this.
  10. hotsuma

hotsuma Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Really wish you could garage some of the unique paint scheme cars , pretty cool , maybe i can buy one like this later on

11. neRok

neRok Member

Can you play this game with ray-tracing enabled but RT global illumination disabled?

12. 7nothing

7nothing Member

I feel like the original CGA Test Drive had better vehicle physics, are you really that invested in a car in this game?

...in fact I think roach has better handling, I remember being able to effectively target peasants while galloping in Witcher 3. Why did they take a step backwards?

Edit: unrelated, I'm generally enjoying the game, but today the GOG client has decided to hang at 0% syncing when I try to launch, seems I have to sit here for a few minutes waiting for it to time out. And what is it with CDPR and terrible launch screens? Went back to playing a bit of Thronebreaker witcher tales recently - there's a loading screen, then 2 intro sequences you have to skip individually, then another loading screen, then the menu. Cyberpunk has a pretty similar launch experience.

13. lithos

lithos Member

Yes. You have options to turn RT Shadows and Reflections simply "off" or "on", but RT Lighting has four levels, including off.

neRok likes this.
  14. Sipheren

Sipheren Member

Loving this game, running at Ultra with UltraRT and DLSS on auto and I think it looks great, capped it to 60 and it stays most of the time, dips into the low 50's sometimes but thats ok. Res is 3840x1600.

[​IMG]

power likes this.
  15. .Radiant

.Radiant Member

Just finished up, 35 hours in according to steam, got the bad end. 7/10 for now, probably 8/10 in a years time with a good chunk of the issues fixed. TW3 was better experience overall IMO, I think CDPR's style works better for that setting. Still they nailed the atmosphere of Night City, not just visually.

16. wintermute000

wintermute000 Member

how many side quests and how many levels were you?

17. .Radiant

.Radiant Member

finished at level 22. Saw the Judy/Evelyn, Delmain, Claire and Panam questlines through to their end, left a bunch of others open as a bunch started to tell me to wait and do other things

18. hotsuma

hotsuma Member

I got usto enough with the driving it was terrible at first but ive learnt to just not try and keep accelerating while turning and its enjoyable enough now , i also like all the motorcycles its pretty normal to be easy on the accelerator on bikes so i use them whenever i find one

all the cars do drive a bit different so its fun just trying them all out , but yeah i would not say the driving is good , its just something you sort of have to get usto if you want to play the game

19. Sankari

Sankari Member

Looks like I'll be waiting for GFX card prices to drop, and game stability to improve. Should be good to play in about 18 months, when the bugs have been ironed out by a bunch of community mods.

20. Plonkflopped

Plonkflopped Member

Whoa. I just hit level 24 and barely touched the main story :shock: