Cyberpunk 2077 - Witcher 2 devs

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Philll, May 30, 2012.

1. kogi

kogi Member

What happens if you respec and have cybermods with stat minimums

2. power

power Member

Has anyone done a run through with one class initially then gone back and done a different char. Like for instance Street and then Corpo?

3. .Radiant

.Radiant Member

Yep, first char with street kids and this run with Corpo's. There is so much more in terms of dialogue options going corpo, maybe it's because of the corpo centric story but it definitely feels like it's background that they worked the most on.

4. power

power Member

cool, i've gone street might do a corpo run next.

Elchupacabraj likes this.
  5. Elchupacabraj

Elchupacabraj Member

Thats good to hear, I went nomad up for for that western gunslinger feel, but i wanted to play out a ruthless corpo character for the next run.

6. power

power Member

speaking of.....

Playing as Johnny is awesome I love how he reloads and how good his pistol is.

Elchupacabraj likes this.
  7. wateva76

wateva76 Member

I went Nomad first up as well, but I'm thinking of going Corpo for my next run too

8. Sankari

Sankari Member

9. WRC

WRC Member

Thing is with some of the wigged out clothing you end up with due to armour upgrades, that guy would look like he's right at home!

Sankari likes this.
  10. .Radiant

.Radiant Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Game can look so damned good. Can't wait until we have enough GPU power to downsample with RT on.

FuzwaldQO and Sankari like this.
  11. macktheknife

macktheknife Member

Found a neat gun in a side quest. Problem is I can't put it in my stash and since my build isn't about smart guns it's kinda useless and takes up space in the inventory.

I've run into so many bugs today. I've had my cars spawning on top of each other, another time my car spawned horizontal with just the front above the pavement, I died multiple times from a "drop" of about 2 meters from a set of rocks in the outback and have a mission where you have to kill someone only for a million cops to instantly teleport on the scene and kill me.

I'm just slogging through it for the sake of getting it done. If this were a different genre or a less interesting main storyline I'd have probably given up.

At least Judy is my waifu.

Cyberpunk2077_2020_12_15_22_56_32_063.jpg

Mild spoiler for the boxing missions:
    The final boss of them got stuck on the top rope of the broken ring, letting me pummel him and set him on fire over and over again without a single attack against me. Kinda sad how there's nothing to show you won except some street cred (which was useless as I'm at max already) and a few lines of dialogue. It's the type of thing that should be used in other missions & dialogues to provide more choice, and it should result in an actual reward and if this was a game with a customisable house, something for that as well. Sigh.

I also finally replaced my ridiculous combat high heels with Johnny Silverhand's shoes, which show up in a random side job (why aren't these listed somewhere that you have an idea of what the rewards or what you're going to do in them?) that I found googling for new crafting stuff.

They bugged as well when I upgraded them from Rare to Epic to Legendary, so now I have the set of boots I'm wearing (which are Legendary but lost a mod slot going to Legendary) and then the two older sets as well.

Attached Files:

12. scips

scips Member

Mid-way through fight with random pier mini boss that after 15 direct nades + 2+ minutes of headshots (he couldnt climb) was on 97% HP.

Suddenly "ILLEGAL ACTIVITY" and I get f*cking minority report swarmed by 15+ teleporter cops. This is getting uninstalled for like 6 months, story so far is ok but the missing bits are too big

13. macktheknife

macktheknife Member

That one the mission bugged twice before it would let me complete it. Turns out I was starting the combat without watching the super special 20 second cutscene of Johnny appearing on a wall and that broke the whole thing.

14. K.I.L.E.R

K.I.L.E.R Member

Finished the game, and got an interesting ending. This game is massively unfinished. The parkour system is half baked, as are many of the other unfinished systems and areas.

The whole story is maybe 10 hours long.

The Witcher 3 is CDPR's best game and it will remain so, I think CDPR is only going to go down hill from now on.

When they sacked a chunk of their development team and restarted work I knew it would cost the game, but given CDPR's track record I didn't think too much of it.

15. macktheknife

macktheknife Member

It's a perk reset only not a attribute one.

16. Sankari

Sankari Member

wut. 10 hours of campaign for a AAA game?

:wired: :Paranoid:

17. wintermute000

wintermute000 Member

If you completely bum-rush it. 15-20 is more in-line. And that's totally disregarding the gazillion side quests. Most people are taking 30-40 hours with some side quests, completionists will require another 20-30 hours on top of that. Its fine IMO

Sankari and James086 like this.
  18. kreegor

kreegor Member

The Witcher 3 main guest could be done in around 20 hours on easy.

19. connico

connico Member

I'm on 25h right now and thats doing some side quests. I'm almost at the point of no return on my first run but I've decided to pause it and run all the side missions then hit the point of no return.... I've done strategic saves so I can see multiple endings though lol

20. K.I.L.E.R

K.I.L.E.R Member

I did not rush it. I spent the last 6 days playing day and night. If you 100% the game it still falls short of 100 hours the Witcher 3 gave me, I have 60 hours on the game.

The main story is only at best 10 hours.

I should mention I was playing on Hard.