Cyberpunk 2077 - Witcher 2 devs

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Philll, May 30, 2012.

1. Ck21

Ck21 Member

yeah there definitely is a range issue when it comes to combat, i think its intended, they must limit AI for engine performance reasons then anything else, although in saying that, this isnt the only game that does it, many games have the same AI behaviour when your outside the AI activation range.
    You can do it in Horizon zero dawn, all the mass effect games, all the far cry games for example, plus many more..

I like whipping out my legendary overwatch and sniping out an area, they dont react when there buddies heads start poppin off when your 70m+ away, makes clearing areas a total breeze, and getting in/out undetected way too easy :)

2. power

power Member

there is supposed to be an unaware state, there are perks that take advantage of it.

3. Dingostolemyghz

Dingostolemyghz Member

Was up against some tyger claws chick with a katana, and she was just standing out in the open, not closing ground, and would dodge every single shot i fired without fail. I suppose the game expects me to use quickhacking, but i just lobbed a frag grenade at her feet and she just stood there. After knocked down by the grenade i just shot her in the head a few times to finish her off. Fast enough to dodge a bullet in a few milliseconds, but not fast enough to use the 2 seconds of time before the grenade goes off to get to safety, or even try lol.

4. wintermute000

wintermute000 Member

I just wave my sword in their face and they disintegrate, more than happy for them to bullet time their way into slice and dice range

You can also disable their cyberware with the right quickhack

rbialek likes this.
  5. connico

connico Member

1million+ heatshot crits with a silenced revolver in stealth makes this game extremely broken...

6. power

power Member

crafted gun and with other requirements i assume?

7. PureFire

PureFire Member

8. BurningFeetMan

BurningFeetMan Member

So, I see it’s gone from $100 to $50 on Steam :lol:

9. omen_child

omen_child Member

They probably didn't do amazingly with that, seeing as you could preorder for $36.

10. Bass

Bass Member

Damn the side missions are great in this game, whatever other problems people might be having with the game I think they really nailed the story telling.

Trizae, rbialek, connico and 3 others like this.
  11. connico

connico Member

Crafted legengary gun using the revolver that you get given by...

River

Specialization into handguns, stealth and cold blooded, with mods that focus on Crit and Crit damage in cloths etc. Basically a John Wick build.. lol

12. kogi

kogi Member

Stealth archer has always being a broken mechanic

I dont even bother with weapons

Arm canon with tranq darts will one shot anything. Zero damage

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
  13. macktheknife

macktheknife Member

Way this game works basically every build and legendary equipment is enough to annihilate any group of enemies in the game late on. Just depends on how quickly or slowly you want to do it, and how much you care about the enemies knowing you're killing them or not.

You can recreate the police station scene from Terminator 1 with a rifle & shotgun build, John Wick with a pistol build, you can melt everyones brains with a netrunner build and the right equipment, Panam's sniper can wreck anything in the game with bully mods, or go Mike Tyson with Gorilla Arms.

14. Ck21

Ck21 Member

So, Finally finished this, a tid bit over 58hrs, and the game asks ya if you want to go back and play some more, as night city never sleeps, and you get rewards! awaiting for you in your inventory.... or so it said.

I aint got nothing new, besides all the guns/misc stuff i picked up during the last quests....

anyone know what the "rewards" was suppose to be? wrap it in a spoiler tag for me :D

love'd the little nod to westworld "these violent delights, have violent ends"
    and the portal nod in the delamain quest line and the mention of Valve in the credits

well played CDPR, well played

15. macktheknife

macktheknife Member

You get a jacket for one ending, another ending you have to go to a ripperdoc and there's some arm cyberware apparently.

I had no idea what mine was either, and had no desire to keep playing in the empty gameworld. I tried replaying another ending but it bugged out halfway through and that's when I quit and uninstalled.

16. ssnke

ssnke Member

I haven't figured out the rewards.. and compared to my OP leg weapons/ johnny's gear it doesn't mean much. Bummed that I'm unable to get more attributes and cars are unrealistic to buy without abusing the money glitches... I'll keep the game installed for a bit longer, hopefully the DLC's come out in a few months instead of years..

PREEM GAME!

17. mesaoz

mesaoz Member

Finished the game with gog indicating 30hrs, probably more like 27 or so actual

I was having a lot of fun in the the last 10 hrs or so of my play time though even if the story ended up being pretty lame

Did all the optional stuff I found interesting and left the rest. Once you have a few levels in cold blood and pistol and rifle handling the game is piss easy, add silencer with stealth crit bonus... Bob's your uncle 1 shot kill everything.

Got lots of thoughts on the game and there are as many good ones as there are bad. It's a do not buy recommendation from me with an asterisk

*Do not buy it YET... Get it later when they've hopefully added all the cut content back in and added some more meet onto the bones

18. power

power Member

I like this though, i mean you get to that section where Johnny is introduced and you get a taste of being an all powerful badass and I mean yeah I dunno about anyone else but by the time i've been through all the low level shit I just wanna go on a rampage.

19. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

Makes me wanna play gta 5 again actually.

K.I.L.E.R likes this.
  20. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

Yeah but might as well just watch it all on YouTube.

I'll wait for 1.3 or so + mods before playing it. I want to experience the epic story with more refined gameplay.