Dark Souls

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Philll, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Ogre

Ogre Member

DSFix will let you unlock the frame rate

2. AERO

AERO Member

ive downloaded it, will try it later :) cheers

3. Sarsippius

Sarsippius Member

Yeah definitely give that a go, I used it from the start and the performance was really good for me.

4. Boneman

Boneman Member

Even when you know what to do, and exactly how to do it, if you are rushing or your timing is off you still get killed...stupid Capra Demon dogs. :o

5. AERO

AERO Member

i have found i cant load the game anymore, dunno whats killing the executable, just doesnt load anything anymore :(

so i loaded up ds3 to continue one of the two toons i have (both around sl120ish) and no saved games on there :( so started fresh, didnt take long to smash through, just unlocked the covenanat in the cage thing. was cool hadnt seen it before. then i got killed just before the guy who throws the spears at ya

6. AERO

AERO Member

so im a souls noob here, dont my 4th toon in ds3 and finised the first play throughs, did the ashes dlc, on one of my first toons i was part through the ringed city however i lost those saves. anyhow thought i had finished this first play through, found i missed some rings by pure noobieness. (was trying to run it quick to catch a streamer) and in the end i totally forgot to do the path of the dragon area (i know complete noob), anyway killed everything n firelink for whatever and started my ng+ play through.

anyway i have few questions. noticed im way powerful and stuff is dieing quiet easily, some things i find hitting me pretty dam hard. anyway ive cleared most up to abyss watchers (about to do em, and i havnt done decons of the deep area yet. (will do after abyss are dead.)

anyway noticed a few rings are + status, quick question, all armor and stuff are they any more powerful than what dropped the first time or are they same shit just u can infuse differently? just not sure as if they are technically stronger then ill happily shard them up etc.. but if not then ill stick with my weapon. (did remember i forgot the big black sword thing too dammit)

if i havnt done the dlc on this and im in ng+ does that mean the dlc will be ng+ (so alot stronger 40% or whatever)?
    also any use for the estus or bone shards after your already capped?

cheers

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018