DayZ Mod - ArmA II: CO

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Kitler, May 15, 2012.

1. Alby

Alby Member

Put it in your backpack so that he can get it out, or put it in his backpack directly.

2. pugsley

pugsley Member

Or you can put the blood pack on the ground and they can pick it up. We keep losing items moving stuff backpack to backpack.

3. Alby

Alby Member

If the backpack is full then any item put into it will be lost. It is safer than putting items on the ground as long as you are careful to check that there is sufficient room.

4. ^catalyst

^catalyst Member

Care to elaborate?

-lachie

5. Alby

Alby Member

The official update for Arma2 and Arma2:OA updates the games to the latest beta version. However, the update does not update Combined Operations and thus when you play DayZ you will be kicked after awhile and then not let back onto the servers. To fix this you must verify both Arma2 and Arma2:OA through steam then run both to rebuild Combined Operations. Ensure Steam is running in Administrator mode so no errors occur.

6. praytella

praytella (Banned or Deleted)

I gotta have more cowbell baby

7. Domokun

Domokun Member

This doesn't happen by manually patching to 1.62 and disabling Steam auto update, right?

At minimum the song choice was good.

8. Alby

Alby Member

No, but why do that when the "problem" has a fix. It was actually never a problem it is just not many people thought of rebuilding Combined Operations after the update before playing DayZ.

9. Domokun

Domokun Member

Oh, that's cool then. Thanks for the help.

10. pugsley

pugsley Member

Yeah we've lost guns and blood to pack glitches when they have been empty and half full. We knew about the full pack problem so we would free up some space.

11. Autti

Autti Member

if you cant ride the tricycle its shit.

12. FiShy

FiShy Member

Marksman X, what version are you running?

13. bennyling

bennyling Member

I've had things drop onto the ground at my feet, actually.

Put an M9 SD in my pack, thought I had enough room, of course the mags went too, and I found 4 mags at my feet when I was done.

14. Marksman X

Marksman X Member

1.62.95208 & 1.7.2.3

When you are trying to connect it is saying you have a dodgy copy of DayZ

15. Benjago

Benjago (Banned or Deleted)

Anyone thought about getting our own server? so we can PW it?

16. Marksman X

Marksman X Member

If you want to password a server then go build a DayZ Sanctuary server. Legit DayZ server with a password will get you and your host blacklisted.

Assuming that by PW you mean password of course.

There is a SP DayZ if you are worried about getting PK'd.

17. praytella

praytella (Banned or Deleted)

Just do what Ruski clan/s is doing, fill the server up with only your guys, even if it means having people in the lobby not playing.

18. Thraxeh

Thraxeh Member

whoever the guy was in NZ 20 at the elektro power plant who stopped and grabbed a blood bag from my pack and gave me a blood transfusion. THANKS

Loving this game so far. So much fun.

19. raGneG

raGneG Member

Ugh, 57 zombie kills, an M16 with 4 clips, 6 cans of food and 5 cans of soft drink, a hunting knife, matches, map, watch, hatchet, hand gun.. all gone.

Me and my mate at the northwest airfield.. looted 2/3 of it then heard gun shots. Mate went upstairs against my advice, got seen.. heard them firing.. watching the backdoor in the tower closest to the hangers.. see the back door open, they run through and I fire a bunch into them but obviously not enough. I'm dead. Run into my mates room and the zombies are entering the room.. see one of the dudes crawl back in.. mate throws a grenade... into the wall and it bounces back. He frantically tries to move out of the way but is promptly killed.

..good times though. I looted Stary Sobar in it's entirety without seeing a single person. We finally got a motorbike too.. at least until the server reset and it disappeared....

Motherfuckers on ANZ5 will pay.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
  20. hotsuma

hotsuma Member

lol, i have a new fav server for gearing up after my death last night

in one run 24slot pack, kobra, 1 morphine, pdw, map, everything other than an axe to make food, i may need to trade this backpack off to alby or sub haha.

later on i did switch to our group's server and take a matches , i put one food and drink in return , which are worth less but i had been stuck there thirsty a few times, ill return a set of matches

solo but fun night, out of the bean coast! also hit up berez tents and hospital for a couple extra goodies, didnt even need to break the glass, and i know no one had been there for a while.

/gemtech /sleep

o i also found a tent on the way to berez (on the group server) with a 1911 and winchester, at a guess its a start out player that played with us? anyway if your a friend let me know , not a bad tent to dump medical supplies in.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2012