DayZ Mod - ArmA II: CO

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Kitler, May 15, 2012.

1. martino

martino Member

As already mentioned, it is.

Running on dedicated hardware too.

2. aokman

aokman Member

Most of us are playing Epoch now, really loving it. Just wish some servers would rock rain + night more often.

3. sickbunny

sickbunny Member

yup agreed!

Maybe we should try the shizweak one again?

4. riccoo

riccoo Member

anyone wanna help a newbie at it tonight show me the ropes?? ill be on after five add me to steam and well rock out with out piccolos out <-- prob get another ban if i said cock in the same sentence :)love u admins

5. aokman

aokman Member

you are welcome to join our group of 3-4 tonight as long as you can use ventrilo.

We will be all on around 8 id say some will be on earlier

6. aokman

aokman Member

go away stalker :lol:

7. riccoo

riccoo Member

aight, how do i hook up with u lads?

8. martino

martino Member

Do it.

Check out some of the custom stuff being worked on for the Shizweak server:

Shizweak moto-x track event

9. Ogre

Ogre Member

What kind of access does NutShot have lol

10. martino

martino Member

He is one of the admins (and a ruthless PvPer) but they don't use any admin tools.

11. NismoR31

NismoR31 Member

Nutty is just damn good. He also plays a lot. Check out his playtime hours!

We've all killed him now & then but he tends to get you far more than you get him.

The admins are very fair on Shizweak. They don't use admin tools to their advantage etc & are always open to suggestions for improving the server for everyone.

12. roamin

roamin Member

lol and you ask this why? let me guess you think he is a hacker, i play with shizweak and nutty.

i love how people think his a hacker, just shows how good he is. i must say though that he proves how shit everyone is when you play with him. including me. he is always one step ahead and doesnt fuck around.

the time it takes for you to think about doing a mission, his already in a heli and on his way there! when were at base and a mission pops up he has left for it before we even get to the chopper. he solo's more than anything as he doesnt like to wait for people. jump on shizweaks mumble, you could learn a lot.

rob is also on mumble and loves rolling around with us, even commenting on how much his learned from playing in the group at times.

mumble is there for everyone with multiple channels so if you have a group and you want your own channel, thats cool. theres also a general channel with quite few regulars in it. also we leave and go to our own channel if there is to many online in the one channel.

dont be shy and jump in and have fun. also make suggestions on the forums of what you would like to see on the server, freshy and chris dont stop coding, always adding things, changing things and so on. it never ends

also stats.shizweak.es is another stats page chris has made. edge and nutty are the 2 main shooters, edge also is not a hacker and another good bloke.

if you see spaz though, tell him to fuck off :) ( <3 u spazzy )

13. damn duck

damn duck Member

I've been out of the loop for a while with this mod, but want to jump back in.

Can I download ARMA II through steam and then just install the mod without any headaches? I vaguely remember needing to download the game, patch it, patch it, update it, install mod, then update.

I don't want to do that again....

14. whatdoesthisdo

whatdoesthisdo Member

Download Arma and operation arrowhead in steam and start once then use dayzcommander for all the mods.

15. NismoR31

NismoR31 Member

just make sure you run arma 2 & a2 oa once each before you run a mod. If you do that you'll be fine.

and install the beta patch

16. Ogre

Ogre Member

Then you would know that he was always constantly being called a hacker or abusing admin privileges, just a little joke hence the 'lol'

Me and couple of guys played against shiz, nutshot and the crew for while back on the shiz's previous servers and all that

17. FiShy

FiShy Member

Dat lingor server.... so much fun.

18. primalnuke

primalnuke Member

Anyone here play on the Taviana Have Fun with Vehicles servers?

19. martino

martino Member

Moto-X event on the Shizweak Epoch server sometime around 9pm tonight for anyone interested.

Event format:

- 5 lap race
    - No short cuts
    - God mode will be enabled on the course
    - Bikes can (and will) be damaged*

* Bikes are provided, but bring your own spares because you'll probably need them.

Prizes:

Guaranteed prizes (cash and weapons) for:

- 1st or only finisher
    - Best crash

Watch for the marshalling messages from the admins. Get to your bike, get on the starting line and wait for the starting gun!

20. martino

martino Member

For anyone looking for some Epoch action, the Aus-based Shizweak server a lot of us play on just had a total database wipe today - which means tons of PvP and craziness as people scramble to get new bases set up all over the map. Custom barracks and traders, AI missions, military extras, cheap base building and more

Everyone welcome - get into it

Server - shizweak.es
    Forum - www.shizweak.es
    Stats - http://stats.shizweak.es