DayZ Mod - ArmA II: CO

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Kitler, May 15, 2012.

1. combatant3219

combatant3219 Member

Ok so I know I'm late to the party but I'm just getting started out in DayZ (both mod and standalone) and spending most of my time in the mod so far. I Still getting the hang of things but loving it!!

Just been playing on one of the DayzBonfire servers through Dayz Commander mostly, but just curious if people on OCAU are still playing and which servers are you playing on?

Oh and if you play Standalone or Rust as well, let me know where you play, would be nice to bump into some OCAU'ers

2. jay-stormchaser

jay-stormchaser Member

Im having a prick of a time getting the mod to even run.

I have Arma II and Operation Arrowhead installed (both steam versions)

I have installed Epoch and Overwatch based on recommendations from other players as Overpoch is what most prople are playing now.

Using DayZ Commander I cant get it to see my Arma II Install and therefore will not run.

Any ideas?

3. combatant3219

combatant3219 Member

Best Aussie Server?

Been really getting into this game and think I'm addicted.

Been playing on GSGaming Epoch #1 and have been happy with it. It always seems to have a pretty healthy population and players for the most part are pretty decent.

Just wondering which do you think is the best Aussie server?

The other two that seem to be pretty well populated are "DayZBonfire # 1" and "Zero Remorse # 1".

Started off playing on Dayz Bonfire #2 when I was getting into the mod but swapped over to GSGaming after getting sick of incessant swearing in sidechat by a couple of idiotic players on that server. they may be gone now though.

For any one on OCAU still playing the mod, which server do you reckon is the best? Where are you playing?

:thumbup:

4. damo13579

damo13579 Member

so i felt like playing again and couldnt be bothered stuffing around with the stand alone as it runs like shit. had a bit of a look but didnt seem to be a lot of servers up for the original mod, ended up finding the following mod on a forum

http://kodabar-dayz-daizy-single-player-forum.1084782.n5.nabble.com/RELEASE-DaiZy-2018-v1-5-04-06-2014-UPDATED-td14780.html

single player with NPC's. a lot less loot spawns than normal. NPC's have kicked my arse on a few occasions, using ACE sound mod and having a volley of AK rounds fly past your head while walking along a nice quiet road makes you jump.

5. shizmo

shizmo Member

Installed this again as I was bored to see where its at, surely its got some good progress.

Jesus.

Can they just... stop... let it go. Going as far as saying it's gotten worse than the mod in more things than I thought possible. How is that even possible.