Destiny 2

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Frag, Mar 31, 2017.

1. The MWNN

The MWNN Member

Sweet i'm in there. Thx guys.

2. fredhoon

fredhoon Member

I think I've now finished the story, hit the final cut scene as the servers went down for maintenance. I'm sitting on power 210 and now the grind begins.

3. FerrisXB9R

FerrisXB9R Member

Had a go of the raid tonight. Did Pleasure Gardens and The Gauntlet before I had to call it quits.

Fucking great fun all round tbh. I really enjoy how Bungie have structured the raids. It's not a "your gear sucks" or "you have no skill, so you suck" check, it's a "follow instructions and you'll not wipe" kinda Raid. Good communication and co-ordination between 6 people will carry you, not gear or skill.

4. scottlah

scottlah Member

Sadly I didn't get to play last night as the GF stayed over but after work tonight im going to smash out a solid 6 hours or so.
    I really cant wait to raid.

5. scottlah

scottlah Member

Haha a warning sign for what?

Don't get me wrong I would much rather see my GF than play games but now I have to play catchup to my friends who are level 16-17 lol.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  6. FerrisXB9R

FerrisXB9R Member

cmi83, just beeline the Red War quest chain, to the exclusion of everything else. You'll likely hit a roadblock saying you need to be level 11 for one part, and then later on level 15 for another. When those times hit, just go back to EDZ and do public events over, and over and over until you hit the required level to continue the storyline. When you finish the main story, you'll end up level 20, regardless of what level you were when you finished it.

7. iinsom

iinsom Member

Yeah its pretty fun. The doggo garden event is really good, as well as the slam dunk balls. We've only got the final boss left, but fuck me trying to navigate to find the chests is a nightmare..

8. power

power Member

ah to be young and naive.

9. FerrisXB9R

FerrisXB9R Member

Got to Calus last night, sorted out what to do, but lost our 6th, so called it. Will prob get it tonight. Got him down to 30%, so now have the strat down pat. FYI, erryone take a Coldheart for Calus.

10. K.I.L.E.R

K.I.L.E.R Member

I just sent a join request. I love this game. Been playing it ever since I got it. I am P. level 269.

11. emett

emett Member

Jesus, raids 5hrs?

12. scottlah

scottlah Member

Got a bit of free time and finally finished the game. At about 215 now. So is it just a big grind session from here? Whats the best way to gear up quickly?

13. MoMaN69

MoMaN69 Member

Enjoying the game, currently at 281.

Done the nightfall twice using the finder.

Issue i have right now is all my mates were gonna get it on pc but decided to go xb1 after i bought it...

14. scottlah

scottlah Member

People who do that aren't your mates :p

15. MoMaN69

MoMaN69 Member

Unfortunately ive known them all since year 2 of primary school lol.

If anyone wants to add me though its Kindgodking

16. NSanity

NSanity Member

What is the point of this game?

I've played maybe 15 hours and short of spinning up a new character have nothing to do. I'm 265 - and all i can see is endless Nightfall runs. With 2 mates who are 260ish we're rolling with 3-4 mins left.

Everything seems to be timegated behind weekly milestones. Now i'm ok with timegating and loot trains - but you actually have to have fun and engaging content you want me to do instead.

Wow drops an xpac you have 2-300 hours plus before you consider another character. In the first 2 weeks of Legion I dropped probably 120 hours and didn't touch pvp or a second toon.

More importantly - PvP is unbalanced as fuck (do you have a revolver/shotgun? oh well give up) and there is a sneaking suspicion that whilst Leviathon is great (we hit a wall on the bathers - can't kill them fast enough to move to the next state), there is literally fuck all variety in that content.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  17. m0n4g3

m0n4g3 Member

18. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

I need more time to level up :D

19. scottlah

scottlah Member

Its seriously so quick to level up.
    Just smash the campaign and do nothing else. Ignore any other stuff apart from your subclass mission

20. othy

othy Member

Have you done the Enhance! Mission? I’ve hit 281 solo without doing raid or nightfall yet. You need to add legendary mods to your gear and also make sure to infuse even if it’s just a couple of points. It’s slow going but your drops should start to increase. I’m now gated I think until new milestones on reset unless I can group up for the ones I’m missing.

Enjoying this game as a “casual” who never plays mmos. Just wish there were easier ways to queue with randoms.

I’m keen to try nightfall tonight and will hit up the clan chat or discord to find a group.