Destiny 2

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Frag, Mar 31, 2017.

1. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

With COD:WW2 single player campaign out of the way it's time to get baack into Destiny 2.

2. FerrisXB9R

FerrisXB9R Member

I can drag people through nightfall. If you need a hand, ping me ingame or @mention me on discord

3. connico

connico Member

Alway around to help mate just message me :p

4. hotsuma

hotsuma Member

Good week , second week raid is out we get what 3 full raid groups , i was in the last group tonight , fine group just we wasted some time and 2 guys had to leave before we killed calus.
    First week first run was a glorious nightmare that was like 2 5 hour sessions over 2 days lol so considering none of the groups went 2 nights pretty happy.

also good to see a few random old school ocau guys come for a run.

honestly i'm just playing destiny because i like shooters and feel like shooting mobs in a title i've never been able to play but some of dat raid gear tho (its always sucked not being able to play halo on pc and this is about as halo as it gets)

[​IMG]

In about a month the new content comes out and gear cap goes from 305 to 330, although there can be a lack of things to login and do every day there will all be gear upgrades in the near future once everyone is all 305

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017 at 5:02 AM
  5. scottlah

scottlah Member

I forgot his name but thanks to the guy last night who carried me and a mate through nightfall!

6. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

I don't think I have you on battle.net.

7. connico

connico Member

Send you a friends request :p

8. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

will check when i get home....at work atm :p

9. G-PhresH

G-PhresH Member

Hoping to get some raiding in this week, hopefully.
    291 light at the moment so should be good.

If you see me on grab me, ill generally just be dicking around on my alt anyways.

Have put my availablilty in the google doc too (9pm-12pm most nights, but sometimes earlier)

10. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

Sounds good. I made it to 243 power but still too low for a raid :(

11. FerrisXB9R

FerrisXB9R Member

I've just helped 3 people level through the campaign, just today, 3 separate occasions. I'm so sick of seeing Ghaul right now. Hopefully I can get a raid spot this week, I really want to just get Benedict-99 40 available so I can spend all these tokens.

12. fredhoon

fredhoon Member

How much faster can you drag someone through a campaign with a high level character, do the enemies scale to the average power level of the fireteam?

13. FerrisXB9R

FerrisXB9R Member

Nothing like that mate, it's more a "I know where to go, and which guys you can skip" kinda deal. High power level means nothing. It's purely a gating mechanism for activities and a minor type of gear check. A level 305 character has just as hard a time as a level 200 one. The only difference between a low level character and say a 265 one is the 3 stats, mobility, resilience and recovery gained on items. Once you have 15 points allocated, thats it. You're as strong as you're going to get.

Damage is the impact stat on your weapons. Keep that in mind at all times. It doesn't go up.

The ONLY time power level affects you is if you're doing an activity with a recommended light level of say, 220, and you're light level 210. You'll be doing LESS than 100% of your damage. And you'll take MORE than 100% damage from mobs. Soon as you hit the required light level, you'll be doing the correct damage. If you vastly out level the activity, no difference in damage.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017 at 8:47 AM
    fredhoon likes this.
  14. connico

connico Member

And for someone like me... going through the missions is a chore without company :p Thanks again Fez!!

Anyone up for a raid tonight?

15. cmi83

cmi83 Member

I just hit lv20 finally! / 215ish. Can't wait to get a bit higher to join u guys :)

16. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

I'll try and hit about 270 before I join in, currently at about 243 IIRC.

17. scottlah

scottlah Member

How long does it take to finish Levi?
    And is it worth doing if I don't have the time to finish the whole thing?

18. connico

connico Member

World record is like 25 minutes....

Most like it will take between 2-3 hours to finish all stages the first time around. Its a learning experience

19. FerrisXB9R

FerrisXB9R Member

It can take longer than that.

And no you can break it up into sections. As soon as you complete the pools, you get a token that basically lets you leave and come back another day, so you can skip that section next time you arrive. You'll get one for pools, pleasure garden, the gauntlet and finally Calus himself. So you can chip away at it as a group if need be, you don't have to do the raid from start to finish in one sitting if you're not capable of it.

20. scottlah

scottlah Member

Awesome thanks for the info guys :D
    I was getting worried because some guy on discord mentioned it took him 7 hours lol