Destiny 2

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Frag, Mar 31, 2017.

1. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

So will bungie have their own launcher now?

2. OJR

OJR Member

Nope, Blizz said they are happy to have D2 on their launcher for the foreseeable future.

3. SamBoio

SamBoio Member

Booyah. Time for Crucible fun times!

Attached Files:

OJR likes this.
  4. darkbastard

darkbastard Member

Just started levelling a hunter. Up to 17 so far. DO I need the forsaken expansion yet or wait till max level?

Cheers

5. SamBoio

SamBoio Member

I don't think the expansion will do anything for you just yet. Do you have the year one DLCs? I think you need them before you can get Forsaken

6. darkbastard

darkbastard Member

Cheers for the reply :)

BNET had a sale so I just bit the bullet and bought forsaken and annual pass. I am enjoying the game enough to put a bit of time in so will hopefully get my moneys worth.

7. Sunder

Sunder Member

Played a few rounds of Gambit Prime and some Reckoning over the past week. On a work laptop with an Intel 530 though, so quality (of my play) hasn't been that great.

Understanding the process a bit better now, and enjoying it a bit more, still less than the original Gambit. Reckoning just feels like a grind for armour, no strategy or story.

See how I go, I'm tossing up between Reaper and Collector, going for Reaper first.

8. SamBoio

SamBoio Member

Over the past few months I've been working on building a replica model of the Trostland church out of Lego. Today I finally finished the main building. It has a fully detailed interior, including inside the steeple where Devrim is sniping out of the window.
    I still need to finish all the landscaping around it and put up the trees, but that wont take long.
    I'll have it on display at The Sydney Brick Show next weekend.

Attached Files:

9. Sunder

Sunder Member

Nice! That's just what it renders like in 480p on an Intel 530!

10. OJR

OJR Member

Holy shit! That's amazing Sam.

11. Sunder

Sunder Member

Want to know what Gambit prime is like with even one bad player? Prior to this, I played two normal gambits, with us killing the Primeval before the other team got to 40ish...

Still the best player on this team, but it's totally polarised. I spent all my time clearing blockers, to avoid leakage, and others were just dying left right and centre:

Prime.png

12. Deano_20802

Deano_20802 Member

That's freaking amazing mate!!!!!

I haven't touched this since just before the forges dropped, might get back on soon.

13. Sunder

Sunder Member

A momentous occasion! First clan raid ever?

upload_2019-4-18_22-28-21.png

14. SamBoio

SamBoio Member

Got Jotunn last night and today I got Arbalest. Did a run of the Forest event today which lasted nearly 2 hours.... Using the grenade potion just makes it so easy.

Attached Files:

15. OJR

OJR Member

I wanna do more raids. Only ever done Leviathan once.

16. Sunder

Sunder Member

Would be good to try to organise a Clan run, but we are losing more members than we are gaining.

Still, we have enough. Best time for me is Saturday nights. I can usually get 2 more friends on, 3 if I am lucky.

SamBoio saw you on this morning, but I was just doing dailies (in hope of getting catalyst for Huckleberry and Prometheus. Should have joined you!

17. SamBoio

SamBoio Member

Hit me up if you ever want to group up.
    I'm keen to do raids at some point. Friday and Saturday evenings (east coast time) are usually the best times for me

18. OJR

OJR Member

GG last night boys. I never knew I could have so much fun playing so badly. :lol:

19. Sunder

Sunder Member

Haha. We had our moments, but not enough of them to get us any wins. I can't believe I was the worst player, dropping 20 motes in one round, then earning Thrillmonger (40 kills without dying) and massacre (12 kills in 3 seconds), in the next.

I will be on again tonight, but IRL friends want to play, and they feel they are too low level to raid, so I might not be able to join you guys.

20. Poondizzler

Poondizzler Member

Leviathan is capped at 300, Spire of Stars is 380 iirc, Last Wish is 585 at the last encounter, and Scourge is 650 at final encounter.

If they are anywhere near any of those levels they can do a raid, not to mention they will get gear to level them up (LW and Scourge only)

ALSO, the drifter has 4 bounties per character to power level each character to 640