1. OCAU Merchandise is available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Destiny

Discussion in 'Game Consoles' started by Philll, Feb 18, 2013.

1. MrBS

MrBS Member

Up to 277 gear now and I'm enjoying getting slightly better gear from doing just about anything. Good times.

2. Infest

Infest Member

290 and I want to try some Raid, anyone keen to help me through it or at least a few of the bosses? Would greatly appreciate it :)

EDIT: On PS4 (Michael-Park)

3. MrBS

MrBS Member

Hit 280 last night. I'm getting sick and tired of people quitting strikes though. I'm not paying attention to the metagame so what's the deal? It seems people quit immediately disproportionately high on any strike that isn't saber for me. Quite annoying.

4. zed_kid

zed_kid Member

Are you playing lvl36 or 41 strikes? IMO there is no reason to quit any 36 strike, there are reasons to quit some 41 strikes

5. m0n4g3

m0n4g3 Member

is it just me or are some of the areas pretty damn hard to solo (the single player campaign thingy).

I was in the Venus jungle last night (first mission where you have to get the tower shard) and holy damn was the ritual hard to stop... that ogre boss thing is beast.

6. MrBS

MrBS Member

level 41, so what are these reasons?

7. Jimmyb53

Jimmyb53 Member

Squad mates that suck, not saying you do, but doing 90% of the work in the generally much tougher strikes isn't fun. Without working as a team properly, some can be difficult, to the point of stupidity. TBH, I found the nightfall against the sabre with chat, easier than the strike with 3 randoms, because you can communicate.

Besides, there's only really a point in running them 3 times. Apparently the drop rates aren't increased enough to make the extra effort worth it.

8. MrBS

MrBS Member

I'd have to have a hell of a reputation to have people quitting immediately :p

286 light now, getting there! I suppose I should try the raids at some point ;)

9. zed_kid

zed_kid Member

Yeah like the restorative mind on lvl41 is stupid hard and not worth the time, also SABER can be really hard on lvl41. It’s just easier to play lvl36 and drop 3 of coin at each boss fight.

10. FerrisXB9R

FerrisXB9R Member

11. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

is the dlc worth it?

12. Jimmyb53

Jimmyb53 Member

Yes. but don't bother with the legendary edition.

I've got 3 characters, my Titan at 40 with 293 light, and a warlock and hunter both sitting at 34, because I've found there is too much stuff to do for the Titan alone I can't find the time to play the other two... :lol:

13. Chamelion

Chamelion Member

Way way way worth it.

14. MrBS

MrBS Member

Up to 290 light now and somewhat burned out. I'll keep up with the daily mission and MP for the legendary marks so I can kit up my other two characters but I'll be concentrating on MGSV for a while again ;)

15. Jimmyb53

Jimmyb53 Member

Have you done the new raid yet?

I've yet to complete it fully. I need a team willing to Sherpa me through everything from the sisters onwards.

I know the rest easily, and I'm usually one of the top damage dealers, it's just hard to find a team to do the ENTIRE thing. :upset:

16. MrBS

MrBS Member

No raid yet. I should get around to that at some point ><

17. bolex17

bolex17 Member

The raid for this expansion is probably one of the best! Everyone needs to pull their weight, but once you down Oryx... that satisfaction :leet:

18. m0n4g3

m0n4g3 Member

I'd be happy to play some co-ops of the missions these next couple of nights, really want to push through the missions, but for some reason i'm always like 2-3 levels behind the story lines, with WAY less suggest light than recommended.

*PS only lvl 14 atm.

19. Huynhie

Huynhie Member

I'm sure we can round up a team to run the new raid on the xbone. I'm keen, just need to agree on the time.

20. newtosystems

newtosystems Member

myself and two more keen also - need 2 more. we are all around 291/293 light

best days prolly tue/wed