Destiny

Discussion in 'Game Consoles' started by Philll, Feb 18, 2013.

1. cowboyjai

cowboyjai Member

Cleared KF last night. Probably going again this weekend if anyone wants in.

PSN: avilovesyou

2. Jimmyb53

Jimmyb53 Member

Wow, it seems as if you don't make it through Oryx after 2-3 goes then people just quit... I mean cmon, it's REALLY not that hard... :confused:

3. Huynhie

Huynhie Member

Tuesday and Wednesday is fine with me. Preferably after dinner.

I have not done the raid, but will look into the steps before running it.

Any other takers?

4. Huynhie

Huynhie Member

I just got the Boolean Gemini. It's not a bad little scout rifle, nice and stable with the ability fire successive rounds quite quickly compared to the other scouts that I have been using (Last Extremity, Not Like The Others and Treads Upon Stars).

It's a pity as I'm really enjoying the Auto Rifle and Pulse Rifles a lot more in Destiny Y2 compared to Y1.

5. Blah72

Blah72 Member

The sleeper simulant quest line has appeared, the firewall mission is available on earth now

6. iNoob

iNoob Member

If any ocau'ers are keen to run for black spindle/other crap whenever on PS4 just add:

iDerpherp

Now 295 without running raid. Drops have all reverted back to really shite 265-275 crap lol.

7. Huynhie

Huynhie Member

Yeah I saw the mission pop up on Earth last night, didn't really think about it as I thought it was a continuation of the Boolean Gemini quest.

Anyway did the first few parts of this mission, just waiting for the War Sats to drop now.

On a lighter note, watching this made my day
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft4_I2SatsU

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  8. iNoob

iNoob Member

That was a goodie on reddit today.

Ran shield pros strike. Three of coin used before fight. One bro went down, fought the other, dropped another coin (forgot I used one super early). End result = 2 exotics in one strike. Both actually did turn out to be my class. unfortunately 290 but yolo.

9. Blah72

Blah72 Member

Nice. Destiny loves giving me exotic helmets :tongue: specifically light beyond nemesis.

10. Jimmyb53

Jimmyb53 Member

Did anyone manage to get The Sleeper Stimulant?

I just turned in the completed fusion core to Banshee-44, but I didn't get the SABRE strike. I assume I'm gonna have to wait a week for the weekly reset? :confused::upset:

11. Huynhie

Huynhie Member

I just did the same. Waiting for the S.A.B.R.E strike to come up. It's either a day or the next reset, not too sure. Took me forever to to pick up the warsats

12. Roger

Roger Member

No luck downing Oryx yet, was in a decent group earlier (where people weren't quitting after 2 fails) and we all knew what we had to do, it was just a matter of getting the timing down etc.

If anyone is able to give me a hand tomorrow night on PS4, my PSN is Auran82. Have a 300 light hunter and 298 light Titan.

13. Jimmyb53

Jimmyb53 Member

You have to get the right timing, but DPS also plays a huge part.

14. Blah72

Blah72 Member

I got one when the missions first appeared, i think its pretty decent, despite everyone bitching about it. On bosses if you hit their weak spot it does 20k+ damage per shot. 3 people using it could take bosses down fairly quickly. It'll never be another gally but it's decent, and pretty easy to get as well. I don't get the bouncing though, you're always going to aim to hit something and i've never seen a shot bounce more than once.

15. Jimmyb53

Jimmyb53 Member

I've got the Sabre strike quest just sitting there, because it's nearly impossible to solo when it's 280 light required... :mad:

16. Huynhie

Huynhie Member

The strike is a matched made strike. I can help if there aren't any others doing the strike.

17. cyrax83

cyrax83 Member

Am 292-293ish warlock.

Just did Kings Fall raid for first time. Well half of it, Did up to Golgoroth then my my LFG team quit lol, probably too much rage, it was first time for a bunch of us

Looking to do it again sometime soon :thumbup: Probably after the reset tonight

I got the Sleeper Simulant, no spindle

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  18. Jimmyb53

Jimmyb53 Member

Golgoroth really can be a shitty part if you can't get the team working well. Last time I tried it took 3-4 goes. Oryx can be even worse though, not enough DPS and it's game over.

19. cyrax83

cyrax83 Member

Did my first TTK raid with a group on whirlpool, took about 3.5 hours. Pretty happy! Awesome team!

After my first raid I think I got pretty lucky with drops!

- Doom of Chelchis 308 Scout
    - Anguish of Drystan 302 Auto
    - Elulim's Frenzy 305 Rocket
    - Kingslayer Shell 302 Ghost
    - Grasp of Eir 304 Arms

Happy days! Went from 292 to 299 light

20. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

i have the base game: what do i need to get the bundle do i need to get without having to pay for the game again?