Devotion: first person horror [on Steam February 19]

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Fortigurn, Jan 14, 2019.

1. elvis

elvis Old school old fool

Hrm. Let me check back. Previous page, three days ago:
    If you don't mean to generalise, then don't generalise. Clarify your statements early. Say what you mean, mean what you say.

I can accept your argument, now clarified to mean a specific group. Previously you did a terrible job at communicating your intention.

When things don't happen in business, follow the money.

China is a HUGE growth market for western companies. The reason Steam don't stop this is the reason Apple, Google, Microsoft and others all bow to stupid Chinese government demands: money.

Expect this to get worse, not better.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
  2. OP
    OP
    Fortigurn

Fortigurn Member

Hmm, quote someone else's words and ignore mine. I was still referring to the "Chinese trolls" that I had identified as "mindless Chinese cultists".

I did. I said "Chinese trolls", because I meant "Chinese trolls". You ignored this, then went looking for another way to interpret my original statement based on an exchange with someone else. That's not exactly charitable.

No clarification was required, since I originally referred specifically to a specific group, "Chinese trolls". If I wrote "Australian trolls" would you think I was referring to all Australians? No.

Yes.

3. Sankari

Sankari Member

It beggars belief that he's still trying to argue the toss.

4. Boneman

Boneman Member

I want to try it but I will get too scared. :o

Fortigurn likes this.