1. OCAU Merchandise is available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Diablo 3: Offical Trading Thread

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Slipperystuff, May 21, 2012.

1. Azzan

Azzan Member

Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  2. psychobunny

psychobunny Member

i'd gladly accept a donation of nobility heart =D

i cant even afford repairs at this stage thanks to last nights fail

3. manrig

manrig Member

WTS

Click to view full size!

Checking in here before I move to AH later on if no interest !

:thumbup:

p.s lvl req on vital strike's are 59

4. Smegenstein

Smegenstein Member

So its okay for other people to post in here but not me? I constantly see people asking for price checks and stuff in here, seriously lighten the fuck up

5. DracZ

DracZ Member

Just because you see other people doing it - it's okay? Yeh good logic there mate. It's been more than a month since Diablo 3's release, if you still haven't been able to figure out something with just 3 drop-down boxes in 4 weeks, you have far larger issues.

Here's a guide for armor:

1. If significantly below level 60 req, use that as a max cap.
    2. Enter main stat (STR/DEX/INT)
    3. Enter secondary stat (VIT/Crit/AIS/MF/GF whatever)
    3. Find item with lowest price and similar stats.
    4. Figure out if its worth listing via ability to turnover vs return
    5. If there are too many similar items and price is <5k, vendor it.

And most importantly:

6. Don't post a goddamn "price-check" for an item, because the people who you're asking has the exact same tools available to them, and will have to follow the exact same steps outlined above in order to get you a price anyways.

Prices are always fluctuating, so if someone is giving you a valuation based off something they sold 3-4 days ago...that value is null and void anyways. So for something accurate that will actually allow you to get the item sold - just do it yourself.

6. Bertross

Bertross Member

i can see what happening on the AH now, people are getting smart and the ones who still play are smart ( well most of them )

So all the useless shit is not selling. This is where the blacksmith will start to be a bigger part of the game. 1st month yeah everyone was playing and people are selling and buying junk.

Now a lot of us have level 60 characters and need to fine tune what we have and we don't want junk. So to save time we vendor 99% and sell the 1% if it worth selling.

Wether or not this was intentional from blizzard is another story but after say 4-6 months the black smith will play a bigger role imo.

7. Henry

Henry Member

The BS is only useful if you've somehow got good plans. Don't particularly want to pay 50k to make lvl 62 bracers with 4 properties that are more than likely going to be crap

8. Bertross

Bertross Member

i wont be either, we need those 6 stats pages :)

its funny though, the crap stuff wont sell and the high end is to exp. Blacksmith should be 1/4 of the price it is imo as we cant sell half the junk we make from it on AH for a fraction of the price it costed us to make it.

9. Usopp

Usopp Member

They'll be lucky to get 6months outta this game i reckon, for me it seems that the longevity just isn't there.

10. Henry

Henry Member

They'll release PvP when the player-base wanes too much. Then an expansion pack when it falls off again. Then something else.

Does anyone have a 57 DH they're trying to level? Have a 750ish DPS bow with decent stats and reduced level requirements. Free of charge provided you hook me up later on when you're an OP DPS machine.

11. Bertross

Bertross Member

looking to sell or trade these bows if anyone is interested,

[​IMG]

12. DracZ

DracZ Member

There are 950 DPS 2h bows going for 5k on the AH....vendor these dude.

13. Bertross

Bertross Member

yep thought so as much. Ah well. hehehe was hoping someone might have a WD blade with similar value. meh probs vendor and move on.

14. Smegenstein

Smegenstein Member

I am well aware how to use the horrible interface of the auction house. But as I mentioned I was in-game and had no plans on leaving it any time soon so I thought Id quickly chuck it up on here, but in future I will word it differently to say "Anyone interested in this?" as it seems you find that acceptable and price checking not...

15. Neviss

Neviss Member

Not that I give a shit at all lol, but as this is the trading thread...fuck yes people are gonna price check items in here. That's all they will be doing in here...you sir, are a fool for thinking other wise. Also...be madder please:shock: trololololol

16. DracZ

DracZ Member

Sorry but are you thick? Just wait till after you exit the game to check the worth of the item just like everyone else? You expect us to believe you couldn't spare the two slots in your stash until then?

Yeah, its unfortunate that you had to be the example, but I'm sick of people asking for price checks on here. How hard is it to do it yourself? Unless it's an amazing piece of gear that only has a few examples of, then it might be worth asking. 99% of gear falls into the other category which can be easily covered with a 15 second effort of typing in search parameters.

17. Erwino

Erwino Member

Might be interested in the shoulders. Will need to double check what I've got when I get home and then I'll make you an offer if I need it.

18. psychobunny

psychobunny Member

i think you quoted the wrong post

19. Erwino

Erwino Member

Haha whoops. Stupid iPhone. Yeah sorry I was talking to azzan. Interested in his shoulders.

20. JohnnieWalker

JohnnieWalker Member

anyone got some 1 handed life leach hand crossbows for level 53? im struggling to get off this level and no one has absolutely ne idea how to play in hell lol.

im looking for around 300-350 dps?