Diablo 4 Official Announce release TBC

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Madengineer, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Bertross

Bertross Member

We cant have that paragon system again, I think they mentioned we wont be seeing a system like that.

2. TheWatcher

TheWatcher Member

3. PureFire

PureFire Member

Cheers ears :tongue:

4. pduthie_au

pduthie_au Member

Oh, and to tide us over...

Hopefully they won't screw this up...

5. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

They will. Initially there will be those who doesn't want it and the studio will do it without. But once the initial shine is over, people will whinge about not having any kind of advancements post regular levels, they'll cry about it enough and studio will implement some sort of paragon system again.

6. pduthie_au

pduthie_au Member

The way I've read their stuff on levels is that I don't think there's actually a level cap is there? So it's not like the rush to 70 in D3 and then nothing to do.

7. bart5986

bart5986 Member

The problem with the Paragon system was that you actually needed it for something, which in my opinion is just one of the reasons Diablo 3 is garbage.

I don't mind grinding for some RNG but putting 1000 hours on something just ruins it completely as everyone feels compelled to put in that time to be strong enough for X, or to be on the same level as friends.

8. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Yeh I agree. But then you get the other side who says they feel pointless when grinding for 1000 hours and not get anything. So yeh can't please everyone.

9. bart5986

bart5986 Member

We don't want to please those people because they encourage bad video games :lol:

I think the problem is that the silly people who like to spend 1000 hours wasting their life will buy it.

But then all the real fans of the genre will buy it and eventually hate it but Blizzard got their money so they don't care.

Lets face it, even if it was garbage, we will probably all buy diablo 4 in the hopes that its not garbage.

10. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Yeh but that's the issue with vocal minority. The people who loves the game will be too busy playing it. Then you get those who live their lives on streams who will be the ones who campaign for stupid shit and because their voice gets heard, it gets echoed by followers and so on. Then stupid decisions gets made by companies. But sometimes you do get sane people on social media that can negate this to a degree. Like stupid people asking for PVP in a PVE game is just retarded.

But yeh you're right. I'd still buy it regardless lol. :lol:

bart5986 likes this.
  11. Bertross

Bertross Member

lets face it, if we played diablo 2/3 we're playing 4. Annnd 2 again :D

Snoops likes this.
  12. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Yup. Even that atrocity which was the RMAH didn't really deter my fun in D3. But looking back I should've sold my rubbish legendary early and make some money too lol.

Bertross likes this.
  13. Bertross

Bertross Member

I got in on the Gem sales a bit lol. Made money back on the game which I was happy with.

14. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Yeh I just couldn't bring myself to part with stuff. I'm a hoarder it appears lol :lol:

Bertross likes this.
  15. FuzwaldQO

FuzwaldQO Member

Last edited: May 11, 2021
    Perko and PureFire like this.