1. OCAU Merchandise is available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Diablo II: Resurrected

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by TheWatcher, Feb 20, 2021.

1. duck_boy

duck_boy Member

Key drop is very low, I did over 50 countess runs only 2 hate keys.

Last edited: May 30, 2022
  2. flain

flain Member

I took my own advice and started a Pally so i can do torch runs :)

I have a lot of keys from the countess, the drop rate is supposed to be around 1 in 11 runs or there abouts

3. caltech

caltech Member

Anyone else heard of, or come across, this glitch?

Was in a game with my lvl 84 barb, had two deaths, and there were two corpses to recover. Did the first, couldn't do anything with the second.

Every new game I started from then on had me spawning with a corpse - no idea what gear was on it, wouldn't let me claim it.

Had another game where I died - restarted to claim my gear, and only one corpse spawned, which wouldn't let me reclaim anything. So I got the shits - took a deep breath - "It's only a game".

Have started from scratch - luckily I'm a hoarder with mules.

4. flain

flain Member

Damn, that sounds bad :(. Hasn't happened to me but a day or 2 ago the servers were lagging like crazy and the monster AI would temporarily disappear in my game. I was running my Paladin through hell and got to Arreat Summit, killed the first 2 guys and the 3rd one just stood there frozen for a good 3minutes or so while i just sat there hitting him. It was also happening in Glacial trail, monsters would all just stop moving and stand there.

It was also failing to auto-join teams for a while, i would join a new game or have people join my game and had to manually invite team members which is usually all auto on consoles.

Last edited: May 31, 2022
  5. flain

flain Member

Uber Diablo is about to spawn on ladder again.. second time today

Edit: seems they've been doing it all day. A streamer here has been selling soj, so far he has spawned 3 times today. They're going to spawn him again for the 4th time soon.
    https://www.twitch.tv/duanebs

Edit2: They will spawn him again in 10mins (7:15pm AEST)

Last edited: Jun 11, 2022
  6. Current

Current Member

What is super diablo ?

7. flain

flain Member

Once someone sells around 75-120 Stone of Jordans, then Uber Diablo will spawn in peoples games. When you kill him you get a unique charm that gives +1 to all skiils, +10-20 to all stats, +10-20 all resists and +5-10% extra experience gain.

When they trigger him he seems to spawn across all platforms.

Edit: so today was a bit ridiculous, i used my main PS5 + PS4 to open games during the spawns, used a smiter i was preparing for ubers and as a result got 2 annis per spawn (2 games open). So today i got 6 annis... no wonder they're not worth much anymore

Last edited: Jun 12, 2022
  8. mtw

mtw Member

I still don't have an anni for any character :(

9. Current

Current Member

would love one of those charms haha

10. flain

flain Member

I can give you one - do you play on playstation? If not I'll have to load up my character on PC (and install the game on my laptop again) and we can tee up a time.

Actually maybe i can give you a few of them if you agree to do the distribution to other OCAU D2 players in this thread :). That way it saves me the time and hassle of dealing with people and you get to have the anni without having to do the in-game work for it :)

Last edited: Jun 14, 2022
  11. Current

Current Member

I have PC.

happy to hold for anyone who posts in here or PM's me for one ( must be OCAU person and be contributing to this thread )

flain likes this.
  12. caltech

caltech Member

Current - I have a spare anni I'm happy to give to you. Battlenet name is xaine85, character name is try_agin (one I created after my earlier post about losing my stuff through the dead body glitch).

I'll be on today from about midday (eastern states) onward for most of the afternoon. Let me know when you're likely to be online, and I'll create a game for you to join.

13. sjaeger172004

sjaeger172004 Member

I just fired this up again and on ACT 2 and just got the Horadric Cube if I place charms in there to save inventory room do I still get their bonuses also anyway to make inventory/bag bigger

14. Current

Current Member

I dont think you get charm bonus from inside the cube

15. duck_boy

duck_boy Member

nope, you can't even use the town or identity scrolls if you leave the tomes in the cube.
    I made a throw barb and he works great lvl80 can run all over place kill faster compare to other meele builds.