Do you need photo editing done? FREE FREE FREE

Discussion in 'Photography & Video' started by electro rc, Nov 3, 2016.

1. electro rc

electro rc Member

Alright guys and gals, I'm looking for ameture photographers who need some touch ups done on non-commercial shoots. Reason being, I need images to add to my portfolio for editing. All images would still remain your property and will have your watermark but I will include them in my portfolio for editing* and share them on my editing instagram profile. I just need raw images and the written right to use them to build my portfolio which currently consists of half a dozen edited motorbikes haha. You're free to do whatever you choose with the image once I'm finished but I'll draw the line at selling (unless this is discussed prior) the edited version since the edits are done free.

Also, the more challenging the job the better. I need to force myself to learn/relearn things otherwise I won't bother haha.
    Cheers,

*for full disclosure I am a photographer BUT I'm only doing shoots for my family and won't be doing anything professional/for profit for a while and when I do it'll be under a different name and completely seperate from the editing.

2. !nsane

!nsane Member

What categories of images are you after? I have plenty I could sling your way, but someone who isnt very good at editing might benefit more from this process. (seeing what is possible with their original shots)
    Dan

3. OP
    OP
    electro rc

electro rc Member

I'm willing to give anything a go but I'm aiming my skill set towards vehicles, scenery and people. I'm decent at the first two but have done very little (none lately) of the third.

4. The_Stig

The_Stig Member

Will have a look and see what landscape shots I have at home, editing them is not my strong point and would be interested to see another persons take on them...

5. Jazper

Jazper Member

depends on how much work you want - but you could hit up the genealogy groups on facebook - they're always looking for people to touch up precious memories

6. OP
    OP
    electro rc

electro rc Member

Too easy mate, let me know what you come up with and PM me for my email address
    Hmm, never done (or even thought of) digital restoration.. Maybe that will be my next project after I "master" editing.
    Cheers,

7. Jazper

Jazper Member

I'm far from a pro - but I have been known to touch up family photos here and there.

(repairs/filters, nothing special)

8. OP
    OP
    electro rc

electro rc Member

A quick before an after incase anyone is wondering where my skills are at before I attack your photos haha
    Before
    [​IMG]

After
    [​IMG]

9. Digit

Digit Member

I'll throw you a few pics from my Europe trip. I'll edit those same ones too and we can compare editing and try to each learn from it?

When I get to my computer I'll upload some and link em.

10. OP
    OP
    electro rc

electro rc Member

You've got yourself a deal mate, a learning experience for both of us :)

11. quickling

quickling Member

Do you want to do this one? :p It show dust/newton rings/artifacts on the film. I really should scan it again :|

[​IMG]

12. Cpt.Obvious

Cpt.Obvious Member

I have quite a few RAW files from my drone that you could edit. Like someone else said in the thread, I could edit them in my style and we could compare.

Let me know your email and I'll add you to my drop box and we can share through there.