Electric Sun?

Discussion in 'Science' started by balckjok3r, May 19, 2015.

1. balckjok3r

balckjok3r (Banned or Deleted)

Hey everyone. Have come across this and it seems very interesting. Basicly they propose that stars are powered by huge electric currents flowing through a plasma that I assume is what we call empty space. It seems to make a lot of sense and pretty much negates the reason that so called "Dark Matter" and "Dark Energy" were invented. It also explains the motion of galaxies very well.

My mate of many years said he has come across this theory before in the past and said it violates to many laws of physics to be possible, specificly mentioning thermodynamics. He however did not know about the recent discoveries that are in the below video.

Anyone heard of this before?

Is it possible that nuclear fusion does not power stars and we have been chasing our tails trying to recreate it for all these years?

With the recent discovery/stealing of cold fusion technology by Lockheed Martin are we headed for a whole new understanding of the universe?

2. RobRoySyd

RobRoySyd Member

We haven't been "chasing our tails" for years. Contrary to popular belief fusion isn't especially difficult, it's easier than fission for the amateur and there's been a few who have managed it at home. The challenge is sustained fusion and being able to extract useful energy from the reaction. It's now a problem for the engineers and materials science people.

Here too the premise of your question wrong. Lockheed as far as I know have never spoken about "cold fusion". Their fusion plans use plasma as hot and as dense as everyone else.

Try to get your head around "quantum tunnelling". It doesn't get a lot of press because there's nothing really weird or "spooky" about. It's the most accessible part of quantum physics.

Your mate is right, the whole electric universe notion seems to defy even the most obvious observations that anyone can make. Plasmas emit light, that's how neon signs work. If the universe is electric with plasmas conducting electrons all around the place it'd be observable. I'm not seeing any such thing in the night sky.

Yes, the Sun does have huge electric currents which in turn create huge magnetic fields. Understanding some of what goes on inside the Sun is a work in progress but it's darn hard looking inside the Sun, we've had some joy using x-ray telescopes.

3. aXis

aXis Member

4. OP
    OP
    balckjok3r

Not so sure. Its seems very reasonable to me. The large fluctuations in solar output will prove or disprove this theory in the coming decades. Just hope these guys are wrong, no one is prepared for and Ice age.

Seems to be which ever theory you use it is full of holes. The EU theory has less holes than big bang theory though.

When big bang theory doesn't fit with observed results, lets invent "Dark Matter and Dark Energy" to account for this. Quantum mechanics doesn't fit with big bang theory either, so we invent 15 dimensions and string theory to make it work. :confused: Everyone knows the simplest explanation is the usually the truth. Inventing super complicated math to prove old theory's that are observed to be wrong, just seems illogical to me.

EDIT:
    http://thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15758

Last edited: May 20, 2015
  5. Caffeine

Caffeine Member

If I remember back to my transport processes and plasma physics course, (18 years ago :Paranoid:) 'empty space' is indeed technically a plasma.

As for the other stuff? nah...

6. RobRoySyd

RobRoySyd Member

For sure there's many issues with current models, trying to combine QM and relativity is quite an issue. On the other hand though both have been able to make predictions that have been observed to be correct.

It's also true that our models are challenged by their very complexity, I've heard real physicists say exactly that and that maybe that we've "missed something". I'd hardly call them dogmatic or accuse them of sticking to old theory just for the sake of it when they make such admissions.

On the other hand EU's most notable feature is how it gets just about everything demonstrably wrong. On top of that it's predictions are vague. It claims the Sun is positively charged which accounts for the Solar Wind which is comprised of positively charge ions. Problem is the solar wind also contains electrons, the very thing EU says the Sun is sucking in to power itself. Worse, why can't they predict the actual positive charge on the Sun, it should be easy enough to devise an experiment to then test their theory, that's what real science does. All theory must be able to be disproved, that's a fundamental part of science.

7. RnR

RnR Member

Just because its feels 'reasonable' doesn't mean its true. Its one of the reasons why falsification is such a big deal in the Scientific Method.

I don't believe dark matter was invented due to the big bang. Some form of dark matter is currently needed to explain the orbital behaviours of visible matter in galaxies.

8. OP
    OP
    balckjok3r

Well this is almost confirmed now.

Can't see it being long. They have also created a plasma model of the sun in a vacuum tube. There will be a feature film on it released on the 27th of June.
    Preview here:

9. Zylatis

Zylatis Member

As far as I can tell, all their 'predictions' are qualitative, being far fuzzier than the specific calculations one can do using QM and GR to show numerous things: how the triple alpha process works, how neutron stars are formed, how to model pulsar timings, how stars breathe (see Cepheid variable stars), how supernovae work, to name a few that the neutrino dreaming site didn't really cover. Also, pretty sure if there were huge magnetic fluxes about the place we'd see buttloads of bremsstrahlung and other shit.

Top tip: if a science theory has its own website, it's probably crap.

10. RnR

RnR Member

11. RobRoySyd

RobRoySyd Member

The thing to remember is a you cannot have a theory that's mostly correct.

For example if from a set of axioms a computational machine produces 1,000 theorems, 996 of which can be proven true and 4 proven wrong then the 4 can be expanded to prove all 1,000 wrong.

This is the problem the Flat Earth and Electric Sun adherents seem to ignore. Math underpins everything. That's why theoretical physicists devote so much time to the extremities of their models, if the math breaks down there then the whole model breaks down. This is the opposite to what the "out there theory" adherents ask us to accept, a theory that only works in a very limited set of circumstances.

12. OP
    OP
    balckjok3r

I don't care what people say. The theory we have now is defiantly wrong. There is too much unobservable stuff we have invented to make it right. The establishment has promoted theories that fit what they want. If you deny the existence of electricity in the universe and deny cold fusion exists, we have to rely on fossil fuels for energy. This makes a few people very rich, and you cannot discount that rich people have lied to us our whole lives. The have been proven to do this on countless occasions already. 911 and JFK are proof of that in modern times. Maybe they have a website because they can't get funding and need money to prove their theories. Seems to be the way with all giant leaps forward in science, it takes way too long for the establishment to take on new ideas, it is ruining human technological development. This wouldn't be the first time something they taught you in school turned out to be wrong. Did anyone actually watch the videos I posted? In the second one he clearly states that it is 100% right, there have been no discrepancies in his experiment. He was hired to disprove this theory and has inadvertently proven it.

So called science at this point in time is hell bent on using all the man power an money in the world to invent crazy complex mathematical equations and laws to prove what it already 'knows' to be true. When experiment does not line up with your theory you don't invent unobservable things to make your observations fit your theory, you change the theory. That's what science is.

This model is not saying gravity doesn't exist. They are saying that gravity is an electric force rather than being driven by mass alone. This one distinction changes everything and makes all observations we have of space that make no sense under the current model make sense. This theory cannot be disproven before it has had experiment done. You can't say where's the math when there hasn't been thousands of people working on it for 100 years to do it all. This is new ground being broken the work is still to be done.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
  13. RnR

RnR Member

Dude... it comes down to mathematical models and their predictive powers. No model, no predictions, no science.

At best, you could call the 'electric sun' idea a hypothesis. However, the best hypothesis makes predictions that can be tested in experiments and potentially disproven. Even some (honest) climate change skeptics have had their hypothesis published and experimentally tested, because even they knew that scientific ideas lives and breathes by the power of their published papers.

This is how the Scientific Method works. Publish or perish.

14. Billzilla

Billzilla Member

Thanks for clearing up any possible doubt about your credibility.

15. RobRoySyd

RobRoySyd Member

You can do the experiment right now.

Take two objects of opposite charge and you will observe they do indeed have an attractive force similar to gravity.
    Let the two objects touch and the charge is cancelled. Take them apart again and the attractive force is gone. To state what should be the obvious, gravity does not work this way.
    Further to that, two objects with the same charge will repel, we've not once observed a repulsive gravitational force.

No maths is even required to demonstrate that electric forces and gravitational forces are not the same thing.

16. OP
    OP
    balckjok3r

Anyone who thinks it was possible for JFK to be killed by one bullet is an idiot. Anyone who thinks tower 7 fell for no reason and was not demolished is also a fucking idiot. Its impossible.

17. ipv6ready

ipv6ready Member

Could be true. The issue with ES theory though is that much of the observable stuff proves it wrong.

18. Caffeine

Caffeine Member

OK I'm checking out of this thread :Paranoid:

19. spag

spag Member

I'm glad other people have exercised free thinking and question official stories / narratives when all evidence is to the contrary.

Have you checked out This guy

Requires many hours to watch all lectures, but worth it. You can pick & choose... but he is a pretty smart guy and knows his stuff. Feel free to ping me with any questions - I have watched the lot - twice.

20. RnR

RnR Member

Could you tell me why JFK or 911 is important in context of the electric sun hypothesis?