1. If you're receiving a message that you are banned from the Current Events or Politics forums, it's not you specifically: those forums have been hidden for all users. For more info, see here.
    Dismiss Notice

Electronics Components Suppliers

Discussion in 'Electronics & Electrics' started by aXLe, Mar 17, 2006.

1. oldguy_qld

oldguy_qld Member

not to ruffle any feathers here - I've setup shop here on the northern end of Brisbane.

I'd be greatly appreciated to anyone who could send me a source of old Apple Mac PCB boards outside the Brisbane Apple stores..

not doing so great with eBay here in Aus atm

( I don't need screens guys - got that covered )

2. MakerZone

MakerZone New Member

(Agg edit: please don't spam us. if you'd like to advertise on OCAU please email agg@overclockers.com.au )

I signed up cos I'm a maker and this looks like an interesting forum to discuss tech.
    When I saw the title of this thread I thought oh maybe I should put my hand up as a supplier of electronic components.
    I thought that's what this thread was about.

I didn't see anywhere in this thread saying only certain types of suppliers can be mentioned. Did I miss that?

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
  3. Agg

Agg Lord of the Pings

No, you're probably right that it's OK in this thread. I saw your post without considering the context and we are a little hypersensitive about spam here. Your signature is fine and your contributions are welcome.

4. MakerZone

MakerZone New Member

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
  5. Agg

Agg Lord of the Pings

I don't think you'd be able to. The Wiki is pretty outdated and broken. Fixing it is on the list. :)