My worklog for the Ender Pro3. Grabbed the printer from Ebay from Eastern States came in a week. I was suprised to find the printer came with some upgraded components. The heat sock was silicon instead of tape. And I got 3 blue extrusion end spacer clips that people print out. Assembly was easy following these two videos. May need to tweak tensions etc to make it better so can use advice oN THAT. My system out of the box is running 0.0.6 Marlin, May 30 2020. Output of M115 command. In order to test I am using the sample filament that came with it rather than opening up the Creality Ender brand PLA I bought. To use the sample reel I am using a 5M LED spool holder that you get with cheap 5050 LED strips on ebay. which is working great for mini spools. So if you are planning to get cheap LED strips keep the reels for your sample filaments. Jerry rigged a holder for now. Which I redid. First print didn't go well the filament tube came out and wasn't printing right. Second times a charm. I knocked the printer a couple times holding the spool in my hand so that probably caused the weird stuff. Printing the inbuilt Dog model to test and will post results. The small Micro SDCard reader included seems broken and doesn't work for me but you can get similar Orico ones which I have which work fine. How this printer will go with my other projects well you will just have to wait and see for when I update those threads. I have all the needed accessories and upgrades coming as I purchased them before I got the printer and plan to make a lack enclosure for ABS prints as well as eventual temperature control etc. As well I plan to upgrade the firmware and ieventually get a Pi system going for monitoring. I'll show the other stuff I got with it in the next post later.