Escape from Tarkov - new realistic shooter

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Foliage, Mar 3, 2016.

1. riccoo

riccoo Member

should update the title to
    Escape from Tarkov - realistic shooter

2. AERO

AERO Member

had a weird arvo playing tarkov, played a little today, did alright, then this evening i began to get absolutely raped by the first scav of each raid, im talking t1000 style. 1-2 tapping me through armor etc.. not to mention 2 raids in a row gettin smacked by a player that made literally no sound and saw me proned in bushes on interchange. but suss less than 1 minute into raid. anyhow almost gave up.

i decided to do something i havnt done much before. i started to run labs. harder ai and usually run into groups. 5/6 runs i survive and exit with bags full. just a simply modded m4 and 995 :) as long as it was silenced and had 60 rounders i was sweet. anyway thought it was funny given i was gettin smacked by normal scavs but raiders were dying to me :) was a bit of a sewer rat at times and wasnt bothered by going straight for leadex spawns etc.. just wanted experience killin raiders to try and get better.

3. Recharge

Recharge Member

I've been wanting to play, but I've had a constant headache for 2 weeks now, last night being horrific. grr.
    wahhh

4. Kommandant33

Kommandant33 Member

Maybe it's a tooo-mur?

5. Recharge

Recharge Member

6. riccoo

riccoo Member

glad it all worked out for you in the end man :)

7. AERO

AERO Member

i will not give up on this game, i will persist :)

8. riccoo

riccoo Member

i give up for months on end them come back lol and sink time into then rinse and repeat

9. Bradzac

Bradzac Member

I haven't done a single quest this wipe and I'm loving it. I gave up on it for a while, but came back with the intention to see how far I can get without quests. It's a lot easier now especially with the player trade marketplace. I've been scav and low gear pmc raiding in interchange and having a lot of fun. Fuck the quest grind. The new hunter rifle gives the low geared players a fighting chance vs the fort/fast combo r'n'g players.

10. riccoo

riccoo Member

ive been playing this alot last couple of week so much dam fun especially with a good group of mates

11. sugaris

sugaris Member

its a great game with some bugs currently. Should be a huge update dropping soon... version .12 witha new unity engine.

12. riccoo

riccoo Member

you play often looking for more peeps to play with ? i can dm you my discord

13. sugaris

sugaris Member

I only get to play Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Yeah man hit us up, we normally running a 3 man squad but a 4th isn't going to hurt. My ingame name is BobbyHatfield

14. nope

nope Member

will this bloody game ever come out ? given up on it its in such a state

15. AERO

AERO Member

this game frustrates me, i got to lvl 47 then reset this week, currantly at lvl 19 again :) only thing i kept is my shoreline keys but havnt really hit up shoreline. just trying to have fun :)

rainbash81_ttv is me :)

#bear4life

the big patch incoming is the biggest patch to date, it will take time to be done properly. battlestate games is a small russian company so they will take a while to get shit done. i have eod and i dont regret paying for it

16. Fool

Fool Member

rainbash 100% #bear4life

AERO likes this.
  17. Frag

Frag Member

heayas, just a headsup, the .12 patch should be coming in the next couple of weeks. Major engine update is part of it (moved to unity 2018).

Anyway I have only been playing this for a few weeks and love it to death, so much damn fun. Its the rare game that gives me an adrenaline boost, and this certainly does (with Diablo III Hardcore being the only other really).
    Looking forward to the wipe, I've managed to get a decent few sets together so been doing labs fully decked.... hurts when you die but its risk/reward eh ? :)

18. Frag

Frag Member

** PRE WIPE EVENT STARTED ** All non Player SCAVS are Raiders... sounds like it will be expensive tonight :)

Any of you guys/gals still play this? Damn I'm addicted now to this game.

19. chewbacca

chewbacca Member

20. Fool

Fool Member

Soon Soon Chewbacca, I wished they'd just drop the patch event is trash!!