Escape from Tarkov - new realistic shooter

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Foliage, Mar 3, 2016.

1. riccoo

riccoo Member

Just dropped new Clip yes i know its not really edited was at work lol

2. Bradzac

Bradzac Member

Random clips

Back of oli firefight - recorded in potato mode for some reason:

Drum mag for funsies:

Battle to the death:

We all sneaky:

Confusion:

3. r8response

r8response Member

Your webcam takes up an abnormally large amount of screen space.

4. riccoo

riccoo Member

yer going to drop the size of it this weekend, notieced this last few replays i watched, thanks for feedback tho <3 also normally i record the gameplay with no webcam but ran out of space and been to slow on editing videos so i been clipping twitch vods instead

5. Bolter01

Bolter01 Member

Dang, this game is as tough as nails - just starting but hit me up if your up for squading or even tactical Skavs

6. riccoo

riccoo Member

dude join my little hit squad we have all levels and play styles https://discord.gg/D4EhZX many welcome

Bolter01 likes this.
  7. riccoo

riccoo Member

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
    Bolter01 likes this.
  8. Frag

Frag Member

And thats why you throw the mechanism BP away as soon as you get it! vendor trash.

9. xHardz

xHardz Member

Been playing this over the last 2-3 weeks. Really tough for those first few 5-10 levels but pushing through is worth it in the end.

Sitting on a decent amount of rubles, cases, weapons etc allows you to play much more freely and getting smashed doesn't hurt as bad. Can't seem to take a win at Dorms no matter what I take in, solo or in a team, leaving me stuck on some quests holding up unlocking further trader progression.

Also Woods can get screwed. Sending newer players there to unlock Jaeger is insane. Map seems really hard to navigate and is a geared snipers paradise. Level 21 and I still don't have him unlocked hahaha.

Bolter01 likes this.
  10. whatdoesthisdo

whatdoesthisdo Member

Happy to give you hand mate if you need. Shoot me a PM if you like and I'll give you our discord details.

Woods is a great map once you learn where the threats are most likely coming from.

11. r8response

r8response Member

Wait until you get the latter Jaeger quests...

What issues are you having at dorms?

12. xHardz

xHardz Member

Thanks for the offer whatdoesthisdo I managed to get it done last night! Heading in at ~4:30AM game time and extracting just as light was streaming through the woods was pretty cool.

r8response I guess a couple of things; it feels as if in CQB I'm getting 1-2 tapped more often than getting an actual gun fight... I'm going to start running higher level armor and face shields and see if that helps. If we do get in first there seems another geared player/group can literally terminator in with hibrigh level gear and tank bullets to get into a better position. I think I also have my monitor too dark, while it looks better it makes it very hard to spot anything within dorms.

Half of me wants to up the brightness/contrast to be able to see better but I also hate playing something that looks like garbage because of it.

13. AERO

AERO Member

a ton of players this late into the wipe are using thermal scopes and m1a's or rsass etc... so makes it a bit hard. i used to love woods but i kinda avoid it now. interchange used to be a fav also but too many people extract camp with thermals once again. they need armor or clothing that dampens thermals a bit more or give it a limited range or something. i could just embrace it and use one myself but dunno. i havnt been polaying it much recently. hit lvl 45 or so and stopped, got about 40 mill roubles.

14. riccoo

riccoo Member

Man the Skies sometimes just bring a tear to my eyes,

[​IMG]

15. whatdoesthisdo

whatdoesthisdo Member

Nikita said wipe in 2-3 weeks.

xHardz likes this.
  16. riccoo

riccoo Member

dont trust it, BSG like to delay its the russian way

17. r8response

r8response Member

Soon as myself and mates hit 40, we tend to lose all interst in EFT.

Hundreds of millions of Rubles, gear coming out of our arses. Can't be fucked playing though.

18. AERO

AERO Member

i hit 40 and same, maybe not millions as i dont farm labs or reserve. but been playing a bit lately, this time of wipe is good to practice stuff you wouldnt normally, was toying with a thermal the other day.

dont normally do well against squads but other day my mate got nailed at the back of van in customs where the usb are, i am near tanks and 3 juci bois shoot him from th train line and i pop over, in one clip i spray all 3 down :) my mate was a bit pissy as hedoesnt do well in tarkov. but i was happy haha. ive given him about 5 million (sicc case full of stuff to vendor or ah and he wont do it.

19. whatdoesthisdo

whatdoesthisdo Member

its got nothing to do with Russian way, there’s not many developers that can stick to a deadline. Here, meet my friend Chris Roberts.

20. MiloVasic

MiloVasic Member

Just getting starting in this game.... Really enjoying it...
    No in game friends yet so still only solo.
    Which means I am usually loot and rub scab runs.
    And often getting but kicked as main character.

Happy to receive any tips, help, links, maps or friend invites!
    Very keen to see how this game goes.

Bought base model to start with, but I can see the value in the top models. Just so much extra $$$.

My tarkov in game name is milovasic