1. OCAU Merchandise is available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Escape from Tarkov - new realistic shooter

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Foliage, Mar 3, 2016.

1. whatdoesthisdo

whatdoesthisdo Member

What have they done with the flea market this time?

2. Smegenstein

Smegenstein Member

Which was my initial point, I liked it, it means less wannabe chads running around.

3. r8response

r8response Member

Dropped it from lvl20 to lvl15

And certain items can't be listed for sale. Mostly the top tier ammo and armour.

whatdoesthisdo likes this.
  4. damo13579

damo13579 Member

Started part way into last wipe and managed level 45.
    Thinking of going for kappa this wipe.

5. Smegenstein

Smegenstein Member

I always get mad at tarkov Shooter Part 8 when trying to do kappa :lol:

Tell you what, VOIP is actually great, had a few good chats with some scavvy bros when doing my runs to be sure we aren't going to kill each other.

damo13579 and alch like this.
  6. whatdoesthisdo

whatdoesthisdo Member

I don't mind the inertia at all. A bit to get used to but overall its good.

Voip is excellent, especially as a scav.

7. RamboKazoo

RamboKazoo Member

Oh man since they added voip ive just been role playing my RUST character and betraying everyone i come across :D the game is like 100 x better just because of voip, finally battle state moves into the 21st fucking century.

edit : also they need to stop fucking around with flea market and go back to old idea of removing flea market completely, or at least remove ALL GEAR and WEAPONS from it.

8. damo13579

damo13579 Member

[​IMG]

Took way too many raids to get this one done. over half the attempts I had I was getting to 2/3 and either dying or not able to find another PMC.

9. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

Yeah seen some gold clips with voip

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSes6w8jE/

RamboKazoo likes this.
  10. Smegenstein

Smegenstein Member

Yeah its a prick of a quest,I havent finished it this wipe yet, managed to get 3x bolty kills twice in a single raid before having the quest though :/

11. damo13579

damo13579 Member

I did the same doing some of the early woods tasks, was a lot easier when everyone was running the same tasks.

12. RamboKazoo

RamboKazoo Member

Shooter born in heaven and The tarkov shooter are my fav quests , the quests get really sad after you finish all the kill pmc quests, kinda hate that about late game tarkov, maybe now with voip being a success they should replace those "find xxx amount of some useless item" with more "cooperate with xxx to do xxx task".

i pretty much main night woods now due to being able to get tonnes of XP on those lucky raids where bosses and cultists spawn, i also found that cultists can spawn twice, after killing them all at checkpoint and then killing the bosses in construction, i went to villages cause i needed a stupid HORSE, and a new set of cultists had spawned, so you could even make like 60-70k+XP in 1 raid, i didnt want to push my luck though so back tracked to outskirts again. Mosin + Flir no armor no helm is good enough for the cultists and saves you alot of room since you only need to bring ammo a rig and bag and no mags, can then ditch the mosin and keep the flir for even more room, its a good little routine.

ive done this routine for at least 50 raids so far, still havent found a red card on any cultists or the boss, got a few purples and a bunch of red rebels though. but no red card :(

damo13579 likes this.
  13. Smegenstein

Smegenstein Member

SBIH can be incredibly frustrating at times, but it is by far one of the most satisfying quests the tick off, I just handed it in this morning (finished it a week or so ago but didnt have level 5 sniper skill). It is now just Shooter pt 8 that I need to get through and then I am not forced into using a bolt action ever again if I dont want to :p

14. damo13579

damo13579 Member

Managed to tick off the guide yesterday, did it in a single attempt. expected to have more trouble with it, only time I came close to dying was scavs hiding in bushes on shoreline.

Haven't done any SBIH on customs or reserve yet, been running shotguns a lot on both maps. Didn't go out of my way to get the shots on shoreline and woods, woods i got them all doing the tarkov shooter line and shoreline just happened running into PMCs while checking pier for sanitar.

Need to hunt for killa next, Have only seen him once all wipe early on when our 5 stack was in a fight with another group and he walked in and killed everybody.

Anyone here playing as BEAR? sure makes lighthouse a clusterfuck to try and play.

15. RamboKazoo

RamboKazoo Member

i see killa maybe 3/5 raids but im not sure of his exact spawn rate, but keep in mind they added more spawn points for him. i used to find him exclusively around brutal / kiba, but now i see him front of oli, back of oli, in and at the front of idea, underground under idea and underground at the 11sr exit at the broken ramp.

16. Smegenstein

Smegenstein Member

Ive seen Killa twice this wipe. Once in the car park, once in the sushi shop on upper level

17. damo13579

damo13579 Member

Ticked off the last task today to unlock collector. had all the items ready to go, just need to get some leveling done, 54 at the moment.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2022
    Onthax likes this.
  18. damo13579

damo13579 Member

Pretty happy with this considering its my first full wipe playing, last wipe i started halfway through and prior wipes I only played a few hours at most.

[​IMG]

19. Onthax

Onthax Member

Congratulations, well done, Tough play, haven't made it yet.

20. Smegenstein

Smegenstein Member

Yeah great work, I havent made it, and I likely wont :p Only level 49 because I started a hardcore play through (That is currently level 37)