1. OCAU Merchandise is available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Escape from Tarkov - new realistic shooter

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Foliage, Mar 3, 2016.

1. riccoo

riccoo Member

so how is everyone's wipe going so far, I've been playing Tarkov since 2016ish, last 5 wipes I've been hitting kappa, well this wipe was a personal best and got it on day 62 of wipe, below are some stats of a very mediocre player. LVL 69 has been the highest in any wipe and I'm behind so far but we will get there.

one thing ill tell you, I played solo this wipe 99% of the time till LVL 62 it was hard, I focus on quests more than PVP early wipe, I also use this spreadsheet to map out what quests and items I can collect/need when I go into a raid, helps me use my time more wisely. you can download a copy if you want for future use.

i want to just clear a few stats you might gasp at, online time is total account life, during the lockdowns I would work from home and leave the game open to do hideout shit, also I stream every 2nd night for a min of 4 hours so that also plays a factor. max covert movement is something I strive for every wipe LOL love it, also if you sprint then hit caps lock which is my slow walk button it levels covert movement. K/D means fuck all in this game, the same goes for survival rate haha.

anyways who is higher than lvl 67 and still enjoys the game every time they boot it up.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. ^catalyst

^catalyst Member

All that and USEC Base upper, where's your drip fam?>

3. riccoo

riccoo Member

never do i buy into branded clothing..... lol

4. damo13579

damo13579 Member

I changed mine a few times, my go to for woods is the ghost marksman and gorka kobra, blend in a bit better when hiding in a bush. Usually do woods runs without armour, started doing it when I unlocked swift one and keep doing it, found most the rounds I was getting shot with were going straight through armour anyway.

[​IMG]

I think i would probably level faster solo, spend less time doing runs to help mates out that are lower level, less XP sharing. Most of the harder tasks I did this wipe were done solo.