EVE EVE Online

Discussion in 'MMOs' started by Blown350, Jun 8, 2004.

1. Blown350

Blown350 (Banned or Deleted)

Seen as myself and 2 others have become very very addicted to this Awesome game i was wondering who here plays eve and what corp they are a member of, or if they would like to join a Aussie Corp. ?

2. Zero-Wing

Zero-Wing Member

We have a corp in EVE, we've been playing for about two months. We are HC-i in game, #hellcorp on irc.austnet.org out of game :)

We have about 10-15 members, come along and say hi. We are looking for new members too btw :Pirate:

3. dcunneen

dcunneen Member

I played this when it first came out, gave it up 5 months later, but re-installed it last week.

My character name is Judge Kovacs, I'll be looking to join a corp soon but not before I've earned either a cruiser or interceptor for myself :)

Zero-Wing if HC-i is your ingame channel name I'll pop in and say hi later on :)

4. cuahtemoc

cuahtemoc Member

Myself and my little bro will be starting to play this next week - once we're not complely crap we'll give you a hoy ;)

5. dcunneen

dcunneen Member

If you make Amarr characters give me a hoy anyway - I'll be around the same area, and can show you around/give you some tips on getting started ;)

6. mattah

mattah Member

Not another thread on Eve. ;)

Anyway yeah I am around. Current member of STK Scientific, which has been around since Beta and has alot of Australian members. My character is Persia. Say hello sometime and I'll try and help out with some cash and gear. I'm relatively young in terms of character age, but I've learnt a few tricks here and there.. :)

Edit: Forgot to mention, STK is recruiting atm. Free ships, free skills, heaps of friendly peeps, and a founding member of the XETIC alliance. We operate out of 0.0 space in the Impass area, and Yuzier in Empire. For more info hassle me, or wander over to the STK Scientific website.

Edit2: You get my little present the other day Judge Kovacs? :D

Last edited: Jun 8, 2004
  7. OP
    OP
    Blown350

Cool, one other thing that i should have mentioned "Caldari"

Do your corps have multi race ?

Most of us have about 2-2.5 mil skill points so it would be good to join a corp that is actually DOING something, instead of just taking ISK of us.

8. dcunneen

dcunneen Member

:D

Yeah dude I got it, but you might notice I returned it too :p I'm really very grateful so don't take it the wrong way -- but the feeling of earning your first million is pretty special. Call me crazy but I don't want piles of free stuff... I'll stay solo for a while and network a bit.

9. Dingod

Dingod Member

Just a couple of questions:
    Is eve free?
    Would you say its better than Kinght Online?

10. dcunneen

dcunneen Member

11. OP
    OP
    Blown350

Well my Credit card sez EVE-Online 14.95 USD = $21.96 AD

I havent played Knight Online , but EVE is a great game.

12. Zero-Wing

Zero-Wing Member

our ingame channel is Hellcorp :) do pop in.

We are a multi-race corp, we have gallente mainly, some caldari and a couple of minmatar. I can't wait for Shiva to come out, that is going to rock! :D

13. Shawry

Shawry Member

Although i havent played EVE, i am almost certain that it is 10x better than Knight Online, which although fun wasnt a very professional or polished game.

14. Sabot68

Sabot68 Member

I got sucked into EVE about two months ago, most addictive game I have ever played. Myself and a couple of mates joined Dreamscape Corp, who were very good to us being new players but they where involved in a war which made travelling in empire space quite dangerous. So we left and formed our own corp "Loadrunners". We are still just starting out but having fun. We are looking for new members so check out 'Aussierules' channel in game. My Character name is Jaldarr.....

15. dcunneen

dcunneen Member

Goddamn this extended downtime tonight, I was looking forward to some EVE as well :(

16. Sabot68

Sabot68 Member

Yeah, at least 8 hours :( but is expected to go longer.....

17. toppy

toppy Member

Not another thread on Eve.

Anyway yeah I am around. Current member of STK Scientific, which has been around since Beta and has alot of Australian members. My character is Persia. Say hello sometime and I'll try and help out with some cash and gear. I'm relatively young in terms of character age, but I've learnt a few tricks here and there..

Edit: Forgot to mention, STK is recruiting atm. Free ships, free skills, heaps of friendly peeps, and a founding member of the XETIC alliance. We operate out of 0.0 space in the Impass area, and Yuzier in Empire. For more info hassle me, or wander over to the STK Scientific website.

Edit2: You get my little present the other day Judge Kovacs?

Hey Mattah,

I applied the other day, but I heard STK hireing from a friend who knows morlock. Hopefully will be successful.

See you guys in Eve.

Toppy.

PS: Character name Toppy :D amazing, yes?

18. dcunneen

dcunneen Member

I joined a corp called United Miners, the recruiter was just trawling newbie systems for mining fodder. I said sure, I'll help out in some mining ops if you can guarantee my safety. I'll mine away for a while until I can afford my Omen, then go and join a real corp :)

19. cuahtemoc

cuahtemoc Member

Just started playing this - im a minmitar.

20. virtvirt

virtvirt Member

somebody sell the game to me, as in tell me why its great and not a stupid mmorpg like daoc or city of heroes, i'm really tired of killings to level, then killing some more things to level