1. If you're receiving a message that you are banned from the Current Events or Politics forums, it's not you specifically: those forums have been hidden for all users. For more info, see here.
    Dismiss Notice

EVE EVE Online

Discussion in 'MMOs' started by Blown350, Jun 8, 2004.

1. Rusty X5

Rusty X5 Member

Still playing atm, waiting to see if they nerf my orca into oblivion or not to see if I continue subbing. If you giving stuff away however I wont say no :p

2. hsvguy

hsvguy Member

I'm still playing, but I was so close to a Titan before the changes, now i'm no chance. Really took the wind out of my sails, going from grinding 100b to now needing another 50-70b.

3. Perko

Perko Member

Yeah only need the amarr titan book to fly an avatar with pretty good skills, but I think I'll save that ISK for the foreseeable future.

4. CQGLHyperion

CQGLHyperion Member

Well it looks like you can have it all. I will need some time to get it all sorted. This was 3 accounts that I had and it is spread mostly across 3 toons.

5. eyeLikeCarrots

eyeLikeCarrots Member

I'm just filling in time filling all six accounts out with 3 toons each with 5-6 research agents......

Holy shit I need a gf

6. Rusty X5

Rusty X5 Member

Keep going, heard they going to be like 300 bil after everything implemented and settled down, unless they changed something

lol, I got a wife now and all I can do is afk orca mine....so yer haha. I've love to get back into pvp of some kind (lowsec small gang stuff be nice) but with wife and AUTZ, fukkin impossible.

7. eyeLikeCarrots

eyeLikeCarrots Member

Wife is choice, Eve is not.

RnR likes this.
  8. Perko

Perko Member

It's possible I guess, it depends how fast the null blocs can build production on the tech 2/3 components and how closely CCP are watching the market build around spawn rates for the mats. Right now I would doubt there have been too many go in the cooker since the patch that changed the BPOs, so in the shorter term it's more that you probably won't even be able to buy one unless your alliance wants to sell you one for a new titan pilot.