Extracting call log in messenger. Json or html help

Discussion in 'Programming & Software Development' started by CoronaC, Apr 12, 2019.

1. CoronaC

CoronaC Member

Need a bit of help cause im a bit lost with my problem.
    I need to get all the call history made through fb messenger to 1 person but it seems facebook doesnt offer this option and all i can do is download the entire conversation in either json or html.
    So far ive worked my way through about 10000 messages editing out the conversations and only keeping the call logs but with over 100000 messages its going to take a while.

Now my problem is how can i convert the json into an easy to read facebook messenger style page once i finish editing out the conversations?

Or better yet, does anyone know how i can get the call log from messenger?
    All the calls were made through messenger and only thing i could find was about calls made through the phone but ive had that option turned off and i dont think it would apply to what im after.

Sorry dont know if this is in the right place. Mods can move if needed

2. Primüs

Primüs Member

You could have a script go over the whole thing to just grab the call logs. Best would be to use JSON as most languages can import straight into multi-dimensional arrays. Then with that you could present it however you like, into a CSV (spreadsheet) or a HTML page or anything.