1. OCAU Merchandise is available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Family Shoot in IPS/BNE

Discussion in 'Photography & Video' started by cassius, Oct 11, 2010.

1. cassius

cassius Member

Hi,
    Am wanting to get some updated shots of our family either in studio or outdoors (preferred) so just putting a callout to those photographers that do this kind of work.

The type of shots Im looking for are candid ones of my kids playing / portraits and some of my wife and I as a couple.

I see alot of skilled people on these forums and the work people post in the gallery section and hopeful I can get one of these skilled artists to capture some nice images of our family.

If no luck here, Ill probably end up at one of the studios in Ipswich but thought Id throw an offer out there first before heading down that track.

Cheers
    Clay

2. ApathyGates

ApathyGates Member

I might be able to help you out...but shooting outside in this weather would be all sorts of drama. How soon you looking to have this done by?

3. Arch-Angel

Arch-Angel Member

I'd put my hand up, but even doing it on the cheap it just wouldn't be worthwhile by the time I drive out to 4306 from Brisbane Northside :(

4. ehor

ehor Member

Can vouch for Dion as not being a creepy guy :D

5. OP
    OP
    cassius

cassius Member

I have all intentions of paying for the right person. Id rather give an opportunity to someone proven with experience and to support someone from the OCAU community.

Would be looking at doing something in the next few weeks.

EDIT. 4306 is quiet a large postcode, but actually in the suburb of Yamanto / Deebing Heights. 40 min drive from Brisbane without ANY traffic lol

Last edited: Oct 11, 2010