1. OCAU Merchandise is available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

FIFA 15

Discussion in 'Game Consoles' started by Audi-Tone, Sep 15, 2014.

1. MoNk{LAH}

MoNk{LAH} Member

i cant even get someone to play vs FUT online.

everytme i try to search a FUT seasons or Cup game, it doesnt connect to anyone. And its not the connection problem, I have no problems finding someone in h2h season or even an online pro drop in game lol

2. Yerolo

Yerolo Member

Yep...I think they changed all online game lengths across the board from 5mins to 6mins, because everyone complained that the games were too short :rolleyes:

6mins is fine for H2H as the games are *usually* alot closer...but its just a borefest when you are so far ahead in FUT matches.

3. Scandrew

Scandrew Member

After receiving my FIFA 15 copy last week and getting a chance to play online over the weekend I was thinking I didn't need to purchase the PSN PLUS to play online. Turns out it was a "free" weekend trial :upset:

4. Yerolo

Yerolo Member

I think I'm taking a break from H2H seasons games, as I am getting my ass smacked all over the shop.

At least until I have improved at the game and/or the good players have moved up in the divisions leaving the not quite so good players in the lower divisions :lol:

5. MoNk{LAH}

MoNk{LAH} Member

Im getting smacked in Div 9 lol.....maybe coz i using Man United :lol:

FUT is boring - i keep getting paired up vs other teams who might have similar ratings as me (bronze/silver and a few golds), but they have teams that are all gold. (hell yesterday i played a team which had Walcott and Ramsey and 100 chemistry, and i got caned 5-0)

Yerolo, add me on PS4 for some Man United v Liverpool friendlies. PSN is m0nk3y_aust

6. MoNk{LAH}

MoNk{LAH} Member

PSN plus is worth it - fifa isnt the only game you will play online.....

7. Yerolo

Yerolo Member

Cool...I'll add ya tonight if I remember :thumbup:

8. snoop_wog

snoop_wog Member

Slowly getting up the Div's in FUT. Just hit Div 6 last night... into my 7th season with 5 titles.

Teams starting to look pretty tasty. My defending is horrendous though. Unless I am 4 goals up I stress hard cause i leak goals.

I think the players are slowly starting to find their proper divisions as well. Last weekend i was playing guys in Div 7 and copping a hiding, then next game playing someone and thrashing them.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
  9. OP
    OP
    Audi-Tone

Audi-Tone Member

How's everyone's pack luck?!?

10. tonner78

tonner78 Member

Shizen, as always..

11. OP
    OP
    Audi-Tone

Audi-Tone Member

Indeed
    I've managed to get some ok bpl players.
    But nothing special..

12. OP
    OP
    Audi-Tone

Audi-Tone Member

Also - has anyone got the iOS FIFA 15 companion app?
    I've got it and it's great and all but I can't access any transfers there or on the web app. Anyone else have this issue?!

13. Sorrow

Sorrow Member

Yeah I cant either.. from my limited research it loooks like EA have disabled it because people have been hacking it or something until they can implement a fix.

14. OP
    OP
    Audi-Tone

Audi-Tone Member

Yeh. Seems that way.

15. OP
    OP
    Audi-Tone

Audi-Tone Member

Does anyone else think that chemistry in FUT doesn't count for that much this year? In 14 if you had 70 chem your team was a bit rubbish.
    In 15 70 chem can easily beat 100 chem. Soo frustrating..

16. snoop_wog

snoop_wog Member

100% In 14 if your team wasn't 100 Chem you would get stomped. Your players wouldn't make intelligent runs, make quality passes or just be out of position. Now if you have a player like Ronaldo you just play him up front, lump the ball to him, hit the jets and score goals. I played a guy with 86 Chem... He had mainly La Liga player but then randomly had Gervinho on the wing. I beat him but he put up a solid fight.

Its all about Pace and Dribbling now. If you player is quick and has good close ball control you are on to a winner.

Got 3 games left in Div 4 and need 1 win to get the title. So should hit Div 1 in the next couple of weeks i would guess. Its been a bit of a hard slog though.

Teams looking really solid. Currently saving my coins to buy Di Maria. I got 160k so far. I'm going to run a front 3 of Tevez, Di Maria, Higuain... Deadly! Then I got to save up and replace Higuain with Aguero.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
  17. Yerolo

Yerolo Member

Combined with the fact defending is alot harder now and most people haven't got to grips with it (or play it the same as '14...which is my main issue)

It's pretty tiresome the amount of people who choose RM or PSG just to spam balls to Ronaldo and Ibra though. It only takes a semi decent player to play as RM and Ronaldo will just be almost godlike / unbeatable.

I still think a patch is needed to nerf dribbling a bit and/or fix the defending....it almost plays like sensible soccer online

18. OP
    OP
    Audi-Tone

Audi-Tone Member

Also - last night I won the div 9 title. Didn't get promoted.. Stayed in div 9. What a load of shite...
    On a losing streak now too. Awesome.
    I've gotta get a new gk in my bpl squad or start another squad either bbva or serie a.
    Only have 30k though

19. snoop_wog

snoop_wog Member

Got to the love those Glitches. I was playing the other night... Won 2 matches in a row... Both games i got 0 coins, no points... I turned the PS off and came back an hour later... Go on a massive loosing streak and get relegated after 5 loses.

Those 2 games could have kept me up but I swear there are point where EA just have it in for you.

20. Sorrow

Sorrow Member

My Serie A team is coming along nicely!

Not sure if I want to sell my Jojic incase I start a Bundesliga squad.