1. OCAU Merchandise is available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Firearms [Post State when asking questions] [NO GUN SALES]

Discussion in 'Other Toys/Hobbies' started by SgtCaboose, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Vassili

Vassili Member

[​IMG]

Dillon toolhead etc done in a gold blend.

Compared to the standard gold:

[​IMG]

2. Yaleman

Yaleman Member

Fantastic idea for Qld, fucking humidity...

3. Vassili

Vassili Member

Yep, nearly all of my loading gear is coated. Thats the .357sig toolhead in the gold, gonna do the 9mm toolhead tomorrow in a different color - now just to decide which one!

4. SquarkyD

SquarkyD Member

huh?

Quan - that's certainly pushing the envelope! Interested to hear how that turns out for you, the whole Adler situation is a total joke.

5. Quan-Time

Quan-Time Member

[ HyRax1 edit: Take your homophobia somewhere else. ]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2015
  6. Yaleman

Yaleman Member

Hah, I meant to quote quan-time. Whoops.

7. bozodos

bozodos Member

Whilst I don't believe in abusing people because of a disagreement over something - it may have not been the wisest move to advertise a 7 shot version of the gun while Labor are trying to whip up another controversy over it. Perhaps if you'd kept it on the low down until the mainstream media had found the next social menace to pick on.

8. Quan-Time

Quan-Time Member

Im not the only person to do it, and im aware of yet another guy about to jump in on it also.

Im only the first person to publicly show one. I guess they were smart in the fact they waited for someone else to get publicly hung by supposed fellow gun community people.

9. Bradzac

Bradzac Member

Now convert one to semi auto Nik!

10. Vassili

Vassili Member

I think they were smart in that they were letting some of the controversy die down before advertising them.

Old mates pic on FB with the 10 round extension is just asking for drama. If have waited a few months personally.

11. Quan-Time

Quan-Time Member

who do you think made that 10rnd extension ?

12. Vassili

Vassili Member

I know you made it, that's why I brought it up? :confused:

13. Whoreof Babylon

Whoreof Babylon Member

i havent seen the pics yet? can someone post them?

14. Vassili

Vassili Member

15. bozodos

bozodos Member

I agree the negative reaction to it is disappointing, and it really grinds my gears to see shooters trying to throw fellow shooters under the bus.

FWIW, I'd be quite interested in a 7 shot tube if/when I can get my hands on an Adler, still waiting to hear about the local dealers getting their stock in!

16. Whoreof Babylon

Whoreof Babylon Member

Jesus christ!!! :D

17. AgB deano

AgB deano Member

That 2'+ mag extension is priceless :D

As I said on the phone Nik, you've done nothing wrong whatsoever and a hell of a lot of people support your actions. I find it quite ironic that those who are against what you do, seem to be going about it in a very antisocial and somewhat abusive manner.

===========

Onto other more nasty news, I've noticed that no-one seems to be going stupid over the use of a pistol in the paramatta shootings. Or perhaps I am speaking too soon.

Anyone want to take a bet that the .38 smith and wesson was an ex-police issue handgun?

Gotta love it how law abiding firearm users are the subject of abuse and the shittiest end of the stick, yet those that are supposed to uphold the law cannot seem to keep track of their firearms, which seem to end up in the hands of bikies and drug dealers all too often. Then you've got those who write the laws, whose ineptitude to do so got us into many predicaments in the first place.

Another day in Australia I suppose, where common sense is quickly becoming not all that common.

===============

Also, WTF happened to dave? banned/deleted??

Looks very nice :thumbup:

Did you do anything else with that pink rifle?

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  18. Vassili

Vassili Member

Heh, yeah, not sure what calling up and abusing the guy is going to achieve - he hasn't broken any rules so its pretty straightforward.

As I mentioned, if it were me Id have given it a few more months to let the shitstorm blow over before advertising them, purely to avoid the drama that he is getting now.

Id be first in line for a +2 if I had an Adler. Not sure about the +10 though. :lol:

Looks very nice :thumbup:

Nope - bought the .223 LTR second hand, cerakoted the stock and action, and sold it off. Already had a Timney trigger in it, so it was good to go.

I neaaaaarly kept it for myself; but the thought of buying another scope, rings, etc etc made me change my mind pretty quick.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  19. DarthWindu

DarthWindu Member

lol, i thought was pretty weird wanting to get my dillon parts cerakoted, thank you for making me feel normal :) totally going to do so now :)

that 10rd adler extension made me Laugh Out Loud, for real.

20. Quan-Time

Quan-Time Member

It looks better on a 28". Its about 8" longer than a 28" barrel. The wad (shot load) would clear the end of the barrel. Its strictly used for IPSC shooting.

Nioa trading rang me today. Fun 40min conversation.