FormD T1 Releases Saturday 2AM

Discussion in 'Portable & Small Form Factor' started by kmao37, Jul 2, 2020.

1. AdamMB23

AdamMB23 Member

I read somewhere that the light up pedestal was a 3D printed - but agreed it is a very nice touch.

2. SSJ4

SSJ4 Member

Forgot about this.

Have you made your order. I actually need a couple things if the postage doesn't increase too much if you add it.

3. AdamMB23

AdamMB23 Member

I have not made an order yet - seems to be some interest so happy to try and put something together.
    Yup was a fun 35 mins of spamming F5. Hopefully next week is better

4. Tazor

Tazor Member

You ordering from aquatuning au? Might be a couple of things I might order for a future build.

5. AdamMB23

AdamMB23 Member

Yep - Aquatuning AU. Happy to have a look at everyones order together but is only beneficial if it doesn't increase the postage costs too much

6. Tazor

Tazor Member

I mean we live close enough that I can collect from you and but require extra postage.

7. AdamMB23

AdamMB23 Member

Yeah that should work. If anyone interested lets me know what they are looking at, i can suss out the postage costs and how viable it is. :)

8. Tazor

Tazor Member

Probably also just looking at the DC-LT pump and micro res - unless they sell XSPC TX240's

9. SSJ4

SSJ4 Member

I was just looking at some tubing. The stock Alphacool tubing on the LT series coolers is PVC based and leeches into the water and clogs the pump and block. But replacement tubing that isnt clear is impossible to aquire here in australia.

Figured I'd grab some so I can bundle it with the left over fittings. Let me know how much postage would be extra to add 2m of this to your order.

https://www.au.aquatuning.com/water...on-r3400-tubing-11-2/8mm-5/16-id-black?c=7293

AdamMB23 likes this.
  10. OP
    OP
    kmao37

kmao37 Member

Yep, I might get my entire water cooling rig from them then.

I think they have really good quick-disconnect fittings, compared to the other retailers and I think they have a suitable rad in stock... Gimme some time, this is going to be my first water-cooled build so any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

AdamMB23 likes this.
  11. AdamMB23

AdamMB23 Member

no worries - I am in no rush :) . What type of loop are you planning?

12. Tazor

Tazor Member

You know what - I reckon I might just bite the bullet and get one of these - since hardware compatibility would be identical as the LytCase Rogue if he goes into production so this could be a good experiment for me to do a LC loop in a T1 and transplant it.

13. OP
    OP
    kmao37

kmao37 Member

A basic loop, looking to run a new 3000 series GPUS + a 10700k in a single 240 rad system

AdamMB23 likes this.
  14. AdamMB23

AdamMB23 Member

Sounds like there is going to be a double batch this week as a consequence of last week.

15. AdamMB23

AdamMB23 Member

Ill take it!! Hoping the black and silver is less popular

16. OP
    OP
    kmao37

kmao37 Member

AdamMB23

I'm going to be trying for the black this run. If I get it, do you want my black/sliver case?

17. AdamMB23

AdamMB23 Member

Yes please - Happy to pay retail + Shipping costs you incurred if you succeed

kmao37 likes this.
  18. Tazor

Tazor Member

I'm currently tossing up between going with an Eisstation 40 DC-LT and an Eisbaer LT (Solo).

Watched OT's video on them and they seem pretty comparable with a slight noise different but if I went with the LT Solo I could make an AIO until I added the GPU into the loop...

Do any of you guys know the exact clearance in the radiator compartment?
    Looking to pick up an XSPC TX240 and then curious if I can squeeze a couple of full sized fans on it or maybe just stick with slim 120's...

19. Speedster20

Speedster20 Member

Fabio's latest build is using a DDC pump with a Bitspower "magic cube" top, I'm quite interested in this as then a standard pump from a number of vendors can be used, as opposed to being stuck with Alphacool. It would also be reusable with the future distro plate (if it happens).

My understanding is above the motherboard it's 42mm - so slightly too short for a full size fan on the TX240 (would be 45mm then). DrHudacris on SFF has a TX240 with 2 slims above the rad, and a full size below above the PSU with some space to spare.

kmao37 likes this.
  20. Tazor

Tazor Member

Yeah I did see that - I was thinking of triple slim fans - but from what I've seen the DC-LT is perfect for single rad loops and provides an equal or better noise/temperature ratio in SFF loops.

My end goal is to swap to LytCase's Rogue if it goes into production because that would support a TX240+25mm fans with otherwise identical hardware at a lower overall volume.