1. OCAU Merchandise now available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion here.
    Dismiss Notice

FormD T1 Releases Saturday 2AM

Discussion in 'Portable & Small Form Factor' started by kmao37, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Tazor

Tazor Member

PM'd you with dets of what I want Adam, cheers.

2. h2oxide

h2oxide Member

Maybe refer to this thread so we can consolidate the GB. There's a relatively organised spreadsheet and all.

3. AdamMB23

AdamMB23 Member

Thanks for linking this. Ill give it a read and see what we need to adjust!

4. AdamMB23

AdamMB23 Member

So i just read through the thread and what we are planning now doesnt really fit OCAU rules.

My original intention was group buy DC-LT 40 reservoirs but prior comments seems to reflect a number of random items ("shopping list").

I would rather pay an extra $30 in shipping then risk creating an issue. At this point i wont be proceeding with the group buy. Sorry for the trouble! Best of luck :)

5. h2oxide

h2oxide Member

That's exactly why there's a spreadsheet. To gauge interest of individual components and eventually organise a GB if any particular item has enough interest. Not an ideal solution as it will likely take a while, but a system none the less.

6. AdamMB23

AdamMB23 Member

Yep - just saying what I was planning doesnt fit. But definitely head over to the spreadsheet if you wish to proceed / test your items interest.

h2oxide likes this.
  7. AdamMB23

AdamMB23 Member

Missed out again - Got the black and silver in my cart but the apple-pay button on my Macbook would not take me to the next step. Just did not register i was clicking it at all. Massive Bummer! Oh well, see you all next week

8. Tazor

Tazor Member

Dang, you didn't happen to post on the SFF forums thread before OT's review did you? Just ridiculous how hard it is to get :/

Placed my Aquatuning order for my GPU block, Pump and Res so that should come by start of September based off ETA's.

All that's left after this is my EK order I will do locally closer to the date (have a birthday before then so hoping to nab a bit of coin to cover most of it haha)

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
  9. AdamMB23

AdamMB23 Member

Undortunately not - probably will have to end up waiting for the september pre-order they were alluding to. But thats ok - might time it well with the 30 series gpus!

Awesome - reckon your case will ship in early august?

10. Tazor

Tazor Member

I ordered it before the 31st shipping date batch so I would hope so!

AdamMB23 likes this.
  11. SSJ4

SSJ4 Member

I read a post from Wahaha that they will be moving to a preorder system once they secure more machining time at their factory. So you will get your chance I think. I am extremely tempted to buy a white one when they become available and sell my black one.

12. AdamMB23

AdamMB23 Member

Looking forward to a preorder system. A white one would be dope.

13. zaqxsw

zaqxsw Member

I’m amazed how hard it is to get a premium itx case under 10L.

AdamMB23 likes this.
  14. AdamMB23

AdamMB23 Member

If only they could get more time on the CNC machine - hopefully by september we can just place a pre order

15. zaqxsw

zaqxsw Member

Yeah, no way I’m waking up at 2am to try again for the case.

AdamMB23 likes this.
  16. AdamMB23

AdamMB23 Member

Got my DC-LT 2600 in the post today. DC-LT 40 res is on its way....now all i need is the case and GPU waterblock.

Edit: On closer inspection - seems i may have been shipped the DC-LT 3600...bummer

Edit 2: Actually have no idea. The top of my DC-LT pump says Power consumption 4.9W, Flow rate 120L/H which match up with the DC-LT 3600 stats not the DC-LT 2600... But when you look at the specs in AQUA tuning website it actually lists the 2600 as 4.9W and 100L/h which is different to what is shown in the photos. Safe to say i cant really tell until i plug it in and see if its noisy af.

Edit 3: Seems like the owner has confirmed their supplier shipped me a DC-LT 3600 not a DC-LT 2600 as they could not fill my order and did not want to cancel it.... Offered me $10 USD compensation (great)... May have to have a chat to eBay about this. (also not entirely surprised - i did take a risk buying from eBay supplier)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    Speedster20 likes this.
  17. Speedster20

Speedster20 Member

Nice. I've got the Bitspower DDC Magic Cube top and a temperature probe stop fitting on the way from Bitspower, and an EK Velocity CPU block from here as well :)

Been putting a cart together on EK, but that might have to wait a bit...

AdamMB23 likes this.
  18. AdamMB23

AdamMB23 Member

Nice - i havent seen the Bitspower DDC magic cube before. Should be an interesting / cool build!

19. Speedster20

Speedster20 Member

Thanks! Though I'm rethinking the Velocity - it's a plexi top, and with the 90º rotary and compression fittings it's 53mm tall. The side panel would be pushing against it in 3-slot config, my concern being the constant offset pressure (against the compression fitting, so not right above the block inlet/outlet) might eventually cause the plexi top to crack. When I put an EK order in I'll consider the Magnitude block - total height would be around 51mm, so whilst touching the mesh (according to Fabio) it's not pressing hard against it, and a POM/Nickel top would need a lot more force to crack.

Another option might be the Koolance low-profile elbows (NZL-LXG2) on 6mm extenders (I think the 10/16 compression fittings might not allow the Koolance fitting onto the block properly) would be a cheaper option - but would need to get them from Amazon US through a forwarder.

20. AdamMB23

AdamMB23 Member

I definitely would go for the option that reduces the bulge in the side-panel the most. The Magnitude blocks look amazing but they are next level pricy.