1. OCAU Merchandise now available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion here.
    Dismiss Notice

FormD T1 Releases Saturday 2AM

Discussion in 'Portable & Small Form Factor' started by kmao37, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Tazor

Tazor Member

Said 31st for me! I already order like 2 weeks ago haha

Oh well, no rush really.

AdamMB23 likes this.
  2. Speedster20

Speedster20 Member

Freight has always been exempt. I recently had an "overnight" Toll satchel take 3 days to go Sydney - Perth.

AdamMB23 likes this.
  3. AdamMB23

AdamMB23 Member

At least it is in Australia - Hopefully AUS post is on its game!

The email said Expected stock - awaiting on supplier. Probably will be pushed back again and again.

4. Tazor

Tazor Member

Hopefully not!
    Got confirmation my aquatuning order was being packed to ship so that's a plus!

AdamMB23 likes this.
  5. SSJ4

SSJ4 Member

My T1 is in Melbourne. Auspost says tomorrow or Friday!

Tazor, dumpst0r and AdamMB23 like this.
  6. AdamMB23

AdamMB23 Member

What fans + arrangement are people considering? Im just looking at the noctua 2x A12-15 Chromax as that will give me good clearance with the xpsc 240 rad. Might be able to fit a A12x25 under the PSU... eitherway its $120 bucks on fans which sucks

7. OP
    OP
    kmao37

kmao37 Member

you can fit a a12x25 under the psu, if you are a god at cable management ( I wouldn't try it unless I had custom psu cables)

i am personally going SE240 rad (27mm thick), plus 2 nf12x15s above the rad, and then another nf12x15 under the rad and above the PSU.

AdamMB23 likes this.
  8. AdamMB23

AdamMB23 Member

Man that will be a squeeze. Has someone done that setup or is that an kmao37 original? That could work well for me, especially given the xpsc is 20mm

9. SSJ4

SSJ4 Member

If you use the tx240 you can actually run CASE>2x15mm fans>RAD>25mm fan under PSU. I actually just took delivery of my A12-15 Chromax fans. If you want to save some cash you could run CASE>RAD>15mm fan under mobo and 25mm fan under psu. Just use what ever 25mm fan you have.

Im going to run CASE>2x15mm Fans>Rad. My fittings are 90's so I can just run the tube close and parallel with the rad.

Make sure to get the SE CLassic not the regular SE. THe SE240 is actually poo and I havent seen any confirmation of it fitting.

Another thing is you dont have to worry about PSU cables if you flip it. Which is the ideal way to run it anyway because the fans and PSU fan will work together in this way and it keeps the PSU cables out of the blades.

Few builds on reddit and the SFF thread will all kinds of fan setups. Maybe go digging.

AdamMB23 likes this.
  10. Speedster20

Speedster20 Member

I currently plan for a 15mm and 25mm below the SE240, though maybe will go 2x15 above instead. Will have to get some more #6-32 UNC 20mm screws for the second fan.

AdamMB23 likes this.
  11. AdamMB23

AdamMB23 Member

Thanks for the info - I got some research to do. Currently leaning toward SSJ4 suggestion of 15s on the bottom and may look into another 25 under the PSU.

12. Tazor

Tazor Member

AdamMB23 I'm planning on running triple NF-A12x15's so I have fewer cabling issues but still 2-3 degree better temps, I think the 3rd fan makes a difference than the CHOICE of 3rd fan if that makes sense.

AdamMB23 likes this.
  13. AdamMB23

AdamMB23 Member

yeah I follow - Will likely go with 3 NF-A12x15s if I choose the 3 fan setup. On other news, my package is apparently with the delivery serviece 10 days ahead of expected shipping window. Better start buying some stuff

14. dumpst0r

dumpst0r Member

Is there a slight lag with the website updating? Page is still showing as Currently not available

15. AdamMB23

AdamMB23 Member

Sorry was enjoying my sleep - its not always directly at 2am. Sometimes have to wait 5-10. Hope you had some luck!

Edit: just checked the website - looks like massive preordera are available in more colours!

SSJ4 likes this.
  16. SSJ4

SSJ4 Member

reaallly want a white one lol.

But its not like keyboards not point having two.

AdamMB23 likes this.
  17. Tazor

Tazor Member

Something tells me you won't struggle to sell the other for retail price since they're such a nightmare to get and the convenience of ordering from someone local would be enough.

What colour what your other one?

18. AdamMB23

AdamMB23 Member

I would not be surprised - even though people can order them, they are still faced with a 2-3 month wait. I would be tempted to sell mine but I am fairly happy with my two-tone.

19. Speedster20

Speedster20 Member

About time! :leet: (nice of Aus Post to scan it into their network in Melbourne...)

upload_2020-8-17_8-29-21.png

SSJ4 and AdamMB23 like this.
  20. SSJ4

SSJ4 Member

I got the all black. Which is fine. I really don't know if I would like the white one instead. My setup isnt super coordinated right now so there is no theme to follow. My keyboards have themes tho and I have an all white custom build and use a white model O with it. But then I have a black custom keeb and a black model O. So could go either way.

Mine is out for delivery too!

Problem is that the app say the tracking is for 264 not 2/64. I called them last week to correct it and the auspost person said they sorted it out for me. But the app didnt update so hopefully it comes to the correct address...

***EDIT ITS HHHEHEEERRREEE

Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
    AdamMB23 and Tazor like this.