Forza Horizon 2

Discussion in 'Microsoft Consoles' started by Yerolo, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Raptor_Eye

Raptor_Eye Member

did you make sure you properly exited the game after?

Did you have your system set to "instant on" or power save for when turning it off/on? i found games still run the in the background if instant on is set.

Which means sometimes DLC does not correctly apply as the game never fully closes.

2. supernom

supernom Member

Lol I just saw your post so turned on to check the settings and I have vip now :p Thanks anyway bro :)

3. mcrow5

mcrow5 Member

anyone getting this? still hasn't been fixed for me

4. stitch512

stitch512 Member

Damage needs to be heavily reduced in MP especially in the king of the hill style games. Got rammed into so hard that my car could not move and I was kicked from the game because it was not registering me as moving lol.

5. The MWNN

The MWNN Member

It's not worth trying to play online with damage turned on, no matter how clean you try and race you'll be constantly rammed by the other players unless you are dead last, which you will be probably by the first corner as your car will get ruined by everyone just piling into you.

I wish there was an option for damage to be be enabled except in online races as its to much hassle to keep turning it on and off but I do prefer to play with it on.

6. gregpolk

gregpolk Member

I drive with sim damage on, and I've had a number of occasions of joining an online game and being up against a group from a car club, with one of them being in some massive truck who just rams you as much as possible giving his mate a win. On a few occasions they've hit me so hard on the first corner that I've been unable to drive faster than 40kmh.

7. The MWNN

The MWNN Member

That's why I just turn damage off whenever I play online, its just to workable to play with it online.

8. AERO

AERO Member

might be a revival of an old thread, however ive recently got this nad been playing the absolute shit out of it, coming from a pc masterrace hguy, just found i had a xbox one for over a year with less than 5 hours played on it, so wanted to see what the forza series was like.

i had spent a shit ton of time playing gran turismo 5 on the ps3 years ago. but so fr im really loving the free roaming and the game play. this makes me think ill certainly be getting horizon 3 when money permits. rocking a mercedes sl65 atm, in saying that one of my skylines taps out at 327 km/h, its insane, as are alot of the 15 death list thing. anyway just wanted to say im lovin this game :)

9. power

power Member

2 and 3 are quite similar you will enjoy them both - also #pcmasterrace can buy 3 on PC for 60fps goodness.

10. AERO

AERO Member

yea cool sweet as, is it as much fun with forza 7, i mean im assuming thats more straight out racing etc..., and yea playing on xbox to get my moneys worth out of it, and it lets my pc mine while not being affected :)

also heard if you have it on xbox you can play it on win 10 from the same copy? or am i mislead?

11. The MWNN

The MWNN Member

For FH3 yep, but only if you have a digital copy.

For some reason the framerate doesn't feel right playing FH3 on my PC, fps counter locked at 70-90 but the game still feels smoother on the xb1. I don't know why that is but I still prefer to play it on xb1.

12. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

Weird mine feels nice and smooth. Xb1 is capped at 30fps it sounds like your TV is inserting frames to make it smoother, but by not being in game mode would have some nasty high input lag.

I hope everyone is driving with traction control and stability control off, good times! Fh4 announced soon, most likely japan.

13. AERO

AERO Member

im only playing on medium settings, in my skyline can go a bit higher, bit im still relatively new to this. :)

14. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

leave on driving line/brake line and ABS if you must but its amazing fun with traction and stability off and its quite realistic and will teach you to recover from under/oversteer well.. its a bit hard in a 1000hp RWD car though.

15. AERO

AERO Member

just finished the horizon mission, went on the 20 minute drive in my wrx :), just bought a veyron and tweaked it to break 415 :) will just keep playing missions til i get horizons 3, actually buying it off a forum member so all good too :) was streaming it for the last 5 hours and had about 15 views over that time haha, more than ive ever had before :)

16. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

When you get FH3 hit me up. I'm looking for a nice relaxed game I can play. haha.
    Gotta work out a setup for my steering wheel though :(

17. AERO

AERO Member

ok well i got forza horizon 3 now, got it on both my pc and xbox, found i kept getting signed out of the game on xbox one. no idea hwy and its quiet frustrating as it doesnt save my progress :(, pc doesnt have this problem.

Madengineer likes this.
  18. AERO

AERO Member

some reason im finding microsoft games wont work with my streaming via xsplit, ds1 the game just closes itself within seconds of being open. (i turn off xsplit gamecast and it works and forza 3 it just doesnt even detect. given these are both microsoft games. quiet annoying