Fragnstein on xbox360

Discussion in 'Microsoft Consoles' started by Bandit1, Oct 9, 2009.

1. glenncol

glenncol Member

Hey guys

Check this out for anyone interested in either the FnG or Scorch controllers, get a free gaming pad

The guy out at Hills District Console Mods have a great deal going for us guys that i am jumping on straight away

In order to recieve a free pad, please add whatever gaming surface product you want and use this coupon "OverclockThis!".

This coupon will give you $25 off any gaming surface product, so basically a free medium sized pad. If you want a different size / different product you'll need to pay the difference.

Promotional offer only valid for a very limited time

Must be in conjunction with any scorch / fns purchase only, any other orders placed with this coupon will be declined and all money refunded.

Keep in mind, you also get free freight as well via Australia Air Express.

LOL this could not have come at a better time for me

2. hdcm

hdcm Member

Quick heads-up for those using Bannco products on OCAU, this should really help those that still had issues with a "dead zone" after tweaking.

Last edited: May 31, 2010
  3. D3LTR33

D3LTR33 Member

Look forward to giving it a try.

Also, the biggest fix i was ever able to do for the smoothness of my scorch was to plug the dongle into my PC so i could use it as a PC mouse. Then hold the F button, and move the scroll wheel forward until the light on the mouse flashed 4 times. Apparently that increases the CPI on the mouse or something. Made a big improvement to mine.

4. warez_kid

warez_kid New Member

deleteddeleteddeleted

5. hdcm

hdcm Member

Any of you guys tried the rapid fire / aim lock re-added to the latest firmware?

6. D3LTR33

D3LTR33 Member

Aim lock? Couldn't see anything on the website about this. I have the firmware with the deadzone adjustment enabled

7. hdcm

hdcm Member

Latest Firmware will now be hosted on

http://monstercontroller.net

The newest firmware has adjustments for deadzone + sensitivity so it'll be compatible with all current and future games and playing styles. No real need for "expert firmware" anymore.

8. xosfear

xosfear Member

Thanks i'll give this a go. I bought the scorch from you about a month or so ago and have so far found it to be a stinking pile of shit. Hopefully some decent firmware will fix the unplayable jaggedness of the motion.

9. hdcm

hdcm Member

Ive got customers who absolutely love it, ive got others that hate it.
    What ive found with those that hated it, they were quick to dismiss it. A lot of them got back to me after tweaking it and they were most impressed with its performance.

It takes time to setup just the way you want it, after that you are pretty much unbeatable with it. Its not pickup and go straight out of the box. But i firmly believe its the best controller on the market.

Applys to both FnS and xScorch.

10. xosfear

xosfear Member

Aside from applying the new firmware mentioned above, are there any other tweaks you recommend ?

11. D3LTR33

D3LTR33 Member

Get a usb extension cable and put the dongle as close to where you're sitting as possible. I got 10 meters off ebay for like $8. It transformed the controller from a frustrating pain in the ass, to an absolute dream.

I don't know why they put so much effort into a wireless controller. A wired one would have been 100 times better and much cheaper.

12. D3LTR33

D3LTR33 Member

Bannco appear to have updated their webpage with news about the splitfish drama... along with all new firmware.

How does the new firmware compare HDCM? Should i bother 'upgrading' just yet?

13. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

ive used the scorch on world at war and it goes well, i wish they would do a wired version though, mouse is 2 heavy for me.

14. BigM

BigM Member

Definitely worth doing... If it's anything like the FnS it was hopeless before I got a nice long USB extension cable and sat the receiver up near me when playing, once that was done it was amazingly good!