Genshin Impact

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Revenger, Sep 29, 2020.

1. jET_M@X

jET_M@X Member

More incentive to get you to spend on the gacha mechanic by mihoyo haha. Grats on klee though & I know the feeling got knee but don't have mats to level her up.

2. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

haha yeh. But its a long term game. I plan to take it slow. I'll level her as I go. I'm in no rush. Got Beidou today too. :D

3. jET_M@X

jET_M@X Member

Have to farm mats to lvl up klee jean and mona....GI will be a good game to play as a break from cp2077.

4. OP
    OP
    Revenger

Revenger Member

Managed to finish the challenge, such a relief.

I got Xinque the other day so have 14 characters in my list now.
    Leveling them all is a pain especially finding weapons as I'm sharing weapons currently.

5. rbialek

rbialek Member

I actually really like Xingqiu, just wish his E had a shorter cool down.
    Also in the same boat with sharing weapons. I've been seriously short changed with any decent equipment. The best weapon pull I've got was the Widsith (got it today) but I'd still prefer to use Mappa Mare anyway.

6. OP
    OP
    Revenger

Revenger Member

If anyone is on the US server and want to play together feel free to add me.

7. OP
    OP
    Revenger

Revenger Member

Just hit AR40.
    Need to level my characters as finding the world level a bit tough but Heroes Wit's are getting harder to come by.
    I'm mostly around level 60 and 40 characters.

Will just do commission's and start farming upgrade mats from the domains in co-op for a while I think as I've give through the map and done most things on it.

8. connico

connico Member

Only level your main DPS characters with Heroes Wits... the rest can level passively

9. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Yeh hit AR40 last night too. Welcome to the empty world of nothingness lol. I got Razor and Filsch at 70 already and Barbara and Xiaoling both around 65. Their weapons also leveled to match. Gonna have a go at the bosses tonight to see how much harder it is now.

10. OP
    OP
    Revenger

Revenger Member

*AR40 Club :tongue:

Yea noticed the difficulty jump etc.
    Have a friend on AR38 and just finished Mondstat hasn't done the Liyue storyline yet.

11. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

How is that even possible???

12. OP
    OP
    Revenger

Revenger Member

He has been playing in my world and others and just doing lay lines, domains and commissions.
    So thats how he had got to AR38.
    I told him to pick up the pace as the new updates will continue from where Liyue leaves off in a way.

13. jET_M@X

jET_M@X Member

At ar 40 with diluc qiqi and venti at lvl 80. Lvlled dilucs weapon( wolfs gravestone) to lvl80 too. Still trying to get more copies of stringless to max refine for venti. Want to play more with keqing jean and mona but don't have enough lvlling mats.

Apparently at ar 45 almost 100% drop chance for legendary artefacts from the 20 resin domains...so slowly working towards that.

14. OP
    OP
    Revenger

Revenger Member

Trailer 1.1

Character Tales - "Childe: Sigil of Permission"

Jade Moon Upon a Sea of Clouds - Disc 1

Jade Moon Upon a Sea of Clouds - Disc 2

Jade Moon Upon a Sea of Clouds - Disc 3

There are MPC and Flac available Spotify Itunes, Amazon and elsewhere.

Slowly leveling characters from the Blossoms and will get onto weapon and other mats sometime soon.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2020
  15. Rod911

Rod911 Member

Haven't been playing at all. Only been logging in to collect my 90 Primogems (purchased the monthly subscription) each day. I did do my four daily quests and got myself to AR29. I really, really need to find the time to just finish the main story line off and find the various oculie (that it what you call the plural version of 'oculus, right?) around the map.

On a positive note, got my daughter to try some single wishes for me and she managed to get me Diluc, Sucrose and Xingqiu. When it first released, for the first few days I would play until 1-2am, but found it affected my work and time with the family (especially on weekends). Still hoping to get back into it, maybe, possibly, during the Christmas break when our office closes? :D

16. iMomOx3

iMomOx3 Member

I am so very close to AR45. Should be there by end of the week if I don't miss out on any of my daily comms and do 1 resin refill a day for 50 primogems. Once AR45 is reached, guaranteed 5 star artifact drops from artifact domains - have been only doing weapon mats and gold/exp leylines for the past 2 weeks and amassed lots of mora and exp papers. Also have around 35 Fragile Resins so lots of gear to come.

I am not really interested in Zhongli and/or Childe - although Childe's form in his boss fight previews look crazy, I doubt his playable character variant will have the Delusion power/mode (if it did then hell yeah I am rolling for him and may actually buy the $160.00 primo gem pack. I think I've played enough hours of this game to warrant this as a 1x purchase).

I may roll 20-30 wishes regardless on Diona as I need a cryo that can heal and no chance I am getting Qiqi without a rateup banner for her. Diona as a 4 star should definitely net me her hopefully. I've yet to spend money, but it is getting to a point where I'm very happy with my existing team(s) and builds but just need that 1 more cryo because I don't use Kaeya or Chong Yun.

17. iMomOx3

iMomOx3 Member

Also, has anyone beaten Floor 10 on the Spiral Abyss? Struggling to beat this Floor overall. I can beat Chamber 1 with 3x stars, Chamber 2 I can beat the first half but takes a while leaving me around 4m30s left for the second. I can beat it but I'm going into 1 star territory which doesn't matter too much but then team 2 is half dead and not ready to take on Chamber 3.

18. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

I'm just on AR41 and taking my time. Slowly lvling up Klee as I've got no mats or mora to do it lol. Have to rely on Ley Lines now to do anything. Only done up to lvl 6 on Sprial Abyss. Didn't really bother with it yet. I'll probably take another crack at it later this week.

19. connico

connico Member

Yeah this is annoying, waiting to level newly acquired characters. Building a second team for abyss is a pain the ass

20. OP
    OP
    Revenger

Revenger Member

I've just been focusing on Ley Lines for upgrade mats recently as it's something I can do by myself quietly.
    Need to do the domains sometime for mats which I usually do co-op.
    Looking forward to the 11.11 1.1 update and the regional rep with bounties and other things and new missions.

Reading the notice it seems Childe could be a limited Gatcha character as it says others will have other wish banners.