Genshin Impact

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Revenger, Sep 29, 2020.

1. RamboKazoo

RamboKazoo Member

uninstalled last night after AR40, the game is to damn repetitive, the scale is no where near as big as i originally thought, there are not many new things to do as you level up.

2. OP
    OP
    Revenger

Revenger Member

Well with 1.1 comes more to the storyline.
    As well as area reputation which includes ongoing bounties etc and has a upgrade system to unlock gliders, blueprints etc etc
    So just as you uninstall some if those features are getting implemented to keep the game going.

Article here

Then in December we are getting the mountain area Dragonspine a whole new area and quest line.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
    iMomOx3 likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    Revenger

Revenger Member

There's new mail and notices today.
    It's been confirmed there is limited time Gatchas Childe and some 5 star weapons not available normally outside the event period.

It was expected that MiHoYo would go this route as many other Gatcha games have with locking some stuff behind limited time rolls which encourage you to buy currency to get them.

4. iMomOx3

iMomOx3 Member

Hit AR 45 yesterday. Haven't spent any of my fragile resin but spent my natural resin and did 6 domain runs.... the feeling of 100% drop rates on 5* artifacts is surreal hahah. I don't plan to drop all my 35+ fragile resins though. I'm still going to take it easy and not be glued farming artifacts but may use it 1-2 times a day tops.

AR50 will take me approximately 33 days from natural resin alone, assuming I don't miss any daily comms and spend 160 resin (from 1.1 update increase).

I'm most likely going to be doing 1-2 fragile resins a day which drops that to about 30 days. Previously I was doing 1 resin refresh daily using 50 primo gems (90+ from the welkin moon monthly pack) so I can now start saving for some extra needed pulls and hopefully get 4 star Diona as I need a Cryo Healer and no chance of getting Qiqi.

With 160 resin daily + 60 to 120 extra from resin refills, I'll be doing maybe 3 gold leylines, 3 exp leylines daily and the rest on artifact and weapon mats. Currently don't need any hero mats as there's no ascension from Level 80-90 until AR50. So plenty of time to farm those mats to which I'll need A LOT of Mora from now til then.

Numbers above actually feel good, as thats 280 resin a day which is about 14 (20resin) tasks a day excluding overworld bosses and weekly. Plenty of stuff to do now surprisingly hitting end-game AR45+ tier. To add to that, we get more content tonight from 1.1 with the Liyue story quests wrapping up. Looking forward to this weekend!

EDIT: Use Redeemable Code GENSHINGIFT for some gems and purple exp papers. DOUBLE EDIT: another Code available GENSHIN1111

Revenger - will need to add you sometime as I'm on NA servers too. Unfortunately I've now reached AR45 so I'm happy to help with loot farming but won't be claiming the rewards for the lower World Level drops. WL6 is strong!

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
  5. OP
    OP
    Revenger

Revenger Member

Downloading the 12gb update now.
    Seems like a full download.

6. OP
    OP
    Revenger

Revenger Member

7. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

I'm going all in for the regular banner to pull Qiqi instead. Her backstory is so damn gut wrenching!

iMomOx3 likes this.
  8. iMomOx3

iMomOx3 Member

I'm just waiting for her rate-up banner... whenever that happens :upset::upset:. I will settle for Diona as she will be easier to obtain as a 4star. Sad because my main team consists of Razor Barbara Venti Fischl... replacing Barbara for Diona gives me 3 bow users in the overworld haha. QIQI, DO YOU LOVE ME?????

Edit; Just an FYI in case it's been missed. But Qiqi showing on the STD banner is not a rate-up. It's just visual. She have the standard rates to obtain on the STD banner.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
  9. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Oh, I don't care i'm just gonna keep rolling then. MUST PROTECT!!!! I feel like I need to get her, give her the best artifact and weapon and all the XP books.

iMomOx3 likes this.
  10. iMomOx3

iMomOx3 Member

Downloading at 3mbps. I'll be saving the Story Quests for the weekend but will explore any new areas right away. Then BAU farming artifacts/mats/exp/mora

11. OP
    OP
    Revenger

Revenger Member

Does QIQI love you, QIQI doesn't know.
    What is love QIQI also doesn't know.

12. MR CHILLED

MR CHILLED D'oh!

13. iMomOx3

iMomOx3 Member

Already had the code posted above in my comment MR CHILLED :)

What's everyones thoughts on the 1.1 update aside from the environmental damage you get from grass on fire hahah - apparently this is being addressed by Mihoyo now.

My thoughts:
    - Reputation system is pretty cool. Just another way for me to net more Mora and gives me a bit more things to do. Although it is quite lame that the Weekly Bounty jobs are limited to 3 for BOTH regions... 3 for each would be nice.

- Weekly Bounty can run the 5 star bounty task repeatedly - no need to do the lower star ones so more reward available, although the task is of course much harder. My Razor who DPS mains with Physical damage had to go against a Ruin Guard with Physical Damage invincibility. Took me around 3mins of charged arrow shots from my Fischl.

- The layout changes around some areas is a nice refresh and surprisingly gave me a sense of the whole map being changed. I was a little disorientated but I'm no whinger on this matter.

- Love the exploration percentage for each region on the world map. I've played daily for 2-3 hours since launch date and have collected a large quantity of chests and constantly cover every inch as possible. Chests are confirmed to not respawn, but new ones can spawn in locations at different AR levels. So a chest so obvious in the open could spawn at AR43 and you'd think to yourself how the hell did you miss that? Since the Exploration Percentage on the map, it helps to cover and isolate areas hunting for chests knowing there is some or none around. All my areas are either 100% or floating around 96-98% so not many to find and now I can find them easier!

- I have yet to find the Wei(?) Hilichurl that can potentially drop primogem(s). He doesn't aggro apparently and only fights back after getting a smack. So far the only report is of someone getting a SINGLE primo gem and cabbages.. If you're going to make the primogem drop rate so small, give something worth it lol.

- Gadgets...eh. I only want the portable waypoint teleporter to place on the mountain next to Stone Gate that separates Liyue and Mondstadt. There's 2 Artifact daily spawns there that I need access to and most days don't bother trying because of the difficulties getting to it. Another location would be the Geo cube boss or the island nearby with lots of Crystals.

Can't wait to do the story quest. Will try to save it for the weekend and binge it out but I'm so feeling the need to do it right away tonight.

14. Queenie

Queenie Member

I want mona tbh, but ill wait for banner... gonna hit f2p pity on Childe soon.

anyone had success lowering ping with port forwarding?

15. OP
    OP
    Revenger

Revenger Member

New information on upcoming stuff full article here.

Web story event is live, meteor shower event starts tomorrow.

New leaked screenshots more in the link above including a treasure hunter map.

1578170e-e61a-4b6f-b85a-258b41371c90-ejpww5lvgaahcdg-1.jpeg
    b9cb5bdf-9936-4e5a-a079-6fffb47f0a86-j955votwp4x51.jpg 6f09afe6-87be-494d-954f-7a4d37f8f3d8-ml3xkyen8ry51.jpg dc95c1ad-283b-4103-8168-63e8cf65eb79-19dzcz4.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
  16. OP
    OP
    Revenger

Revenger Member

You can view the web event in your browser using one info below.
    Add to homescreen to get full window experience in Android without the URL bar.

Start of URL code:
    Code:
    https://webstatic-sea.mihoyo.com/ys/event/e20201109work/index.html?
    If you launch the feedback you'll see a similar URL, copy everything after the ? Which starts with:
    Code:
    im_out=true&sign_type=2&auth_appid
    Web URLs in the game are the same format.

Screenshot_2020-11-15-12-10-08-453_com.android.chrome.jpg

17. Pinkeh

Pinkeh Member

Ah another loli to complete the set.

18. OP
    OP
    Revenger

Revenger Member

Well we have Qiqi, Klee, Diona, and seems Yaoyao, Sayu and possibly Yunjin could be lolis.

So two lolis in that image Dendro and Anemo with one that could be but don't think so.

So we have Cryo x2, Pyro, Dendro, Anemo

19. connico

connico Member

That's interesting, how do I have bring up my own account for this?

20. OP
    OP
    Revenger

Revenger Member

I posted the info you need the login token code from the feedback page which starts with "im_out" as mentioned and copy that to the end of the event URL.

I did manage to get to load externally but seemed the token is temporary or something so in the end I just did the event in game while doing dailies.
    I did install the mobile version of Genshin for minor stuff when not at my PC.

How's everyone going on the meteor shower event so far?